• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Digimon Club

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I disliked Data squad due to two reasons

A: Marcus didn't have goggles
    B: Just cause Agumon has wrist bands gives it a whole new evolution line.

I still think Season 3 is the best season. anyone agree?

Shiny

content creator on twitch
    Years
  • Tamers was my favourite too. Closely followed by the Adventures 01 & 02 tied.

NeoZX

◊Change the Future◊
    Years
  • My opinions have changed since I left for a while. I think I like the 5th season better than the 3rd one, only because the characters there looks a lot older than the previous ones (What a dumb reason.). That's all.

Years
  • 5th season was suppose to appeal to the original audience they got for season 1 so they brought back Agumon. I only like Season 5 due to one reason Shine Greymon burst mode.

Season 3 the idea of them fusing with the digimon is what kept me hooked and how Guilmon was funny. Season 5 was hardly humorous.

Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2010
    Is Digimon still around, or did they stop making the anime and merchandise?

Years
  • It's still around. Go onto anime44.com and search Digimon Xros Wars for the new season. They also have a new game out on DS called Digimon Lost Evolution. So be sure to check them out.

Also you have to fill out the club Application form to actually post here. Be sure to do that also.

Shiny

Years
  • Agumon vs Veemon vs Guilmon vs Shoutmon. Who's your favorite?

I'd have to say Agumon. He was in Adventure 01 after all ( :

Years
  • (I didn't give my own answer)

I'd say Guilmon, even though some say it's a Clone i just love Megidramon. In Lost evolution Wormmon can Digivolve into Megidramon for some reason <.<

I also like Guilmon because in the anime it's the biggest Goose out and Agumon's voice annoyed me a bit. I love how Guilmon digivolves into WarGrowlmon and still has the babyish voice :P

Shiny

Years
  • If you could choose two rookie level Digimon to DNA digivolve together, which would you choose?

I'd say Palmon and Kamemon. It'd be interesting to see the result I reckon.

Lockmaster24

Wise words of FizzyStardust
    Years
  • Shoutmon would win easy simply because he isn't a Rookie. I think he is classed more rookie-champion area.

DORUmon and Gaomon

DORUmon with boxing gloves and a scarf :D

Years
  • That would be pretty awesome. To see Dorumon and Gaomon DNA. But i reckon a Gaomon who has Dorumon's colour, wings and tail would look better.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back