• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Elite13kid's banner thread..

Stevo-kun

Push to the limit, Give more!
    Years
    No probs and Elite, that banner is ok, the picture could be abit bigger and there could be abit more colour on it too ^^:

Pokemon_Veteran

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    :3 it's pretty good ^^
    :3 and its pinkish!! <3 i love pink ^^;;
    neeh, anyways, i suggest centering the focus a bit more, on the left side, the font is very close to the edge, and on the right side, the picture is far from the edge..
    also, if you layer the banner and the image, you can enlarge the image a bit, and then mask it so that it doesnt look so square and that it blends nicely with the background..
    if you have PSP (witch im pretty sure you do ._. since you mentioned it in another thread)
    try to see under the help section.. they have a video-help thing that shows you step-by-step how to mask things..
    if you can't find it, just ask me and i'll tell you how to mask an image..
    (btw, that video-help is very very helpful.. it taught me alot of things such as being able to colour a normal black-and-white photograph in like.. 20 minutes)
    :3..
    awesome job with the banner though..
    i give a 7.5/10!!
    ^^;; keep at it, you're getting much better!!

Back