• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Marina99 Club! =3

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
Years
  • Here I' am, Jassy! XP

And, sankyuu very much, for joining. =] As for you 'Lexis, you didn't have to tell them my nickname you know. *pouts* But thanks for joining anyway. ^___^
    Star said:
    I'm sure you can! ^^

Starry-chan? That's one of my coolest nicknames yet. =D
    Waiii! Really? =]
    You won't mind me calling you that then. =P
    Oh, and, it's not that cool knowing 'Lexis in real life. Especially when he teases you. But nonetheless he is a good friend. [Can't believe I said that. XP]

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • Mari said:
    Here I' am, Jassy! XP

And, sankyuu very much, for joining. =] As for you 'Lexis, you didn't have to tell them my nickname you know. *pouts* But thanks for joining anyway. ^___^

Waiii! Really? =]
    You won't mind me calling you that then. =P
    Oh, and, it's not that cool knowing 'Lexis in real life. Especially when he teases you. But nonetheless he is a good friend. [Can't believe I said that. XP]
    You're welcome,Mari. Would you like to get interview?

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • Oh, that's cool, tom boy meaning you play sports or you just hang with the guys? I'm a tom boy in the respect of hanging with guys a lot. XD

-Riyuko-

*plays with a ribbon* ^o^
    Years
  • Ooo...what are we talking about? =3 Tomboyishness? Awsomeness. xD;

I, Karli, is proud to announce that she, Karli, is a tomboy; as in she hangs out with boys a lot and she plays lots of sports and all those tomboyishness stuff. =3

Say cheese! xD;

--Karli

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • XD Nice!

I, Star, would like to announce that she is both a tom boy and a girly girl and hangs out with "her guys" a lot. XD

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • XD~! Let me give that a try.

I, Mari, is proud to declare that she is like one of her best friends, Karli-li, being a tomboy that both hangs around with boys a lot, plays too much sport, and the rest of the tomoyish stuff tomboys do. XP

That's what Mistwer annoying 'Lexis-kun said. *shudders* "The c--- little tomboy"; all my boy_friends, including him, gave me that nickname. >[

XP

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • Story about what, Jassy? How I became a tomboy?

If that's it then it's simply because one day, my fourth birthday [I think; Mari doesn't remember it that well XP], my aunt gave me a barbie for a gift. When I opened the present I almost instantly cried; she was wearing all pink and was staring at me like she wanted to kill me, who wouldn't hate it? =P

So, ever since then, I hated barbies, including all girly stuff, because I was traumatized. XD

Okay, it's not exactly what happened, but still, somewhere along what I said really happened, I think. XP

-Riyuko-

Years
  • Ish...I just return to this club and already people are talking about me. xD;

My friends call me K9...mainly because my name starts with a 'K'. xD Interesting, huh?

ICKY! You got a Barbie dressed in all pink? Geez, I'd be traumatized for life! xD When I was little I would rip the heads of those terrible looking dolls. xP

~Karli

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • K9; sugoi, you're a doggy! XP~

And yeah, I know! Ever since I got that Barbie, whenever I get another Barbie as a present I rip their heads off, tear them limb by limb, burn their hair...you get the point. =P

Last edited:

Alexis

Game Boy; literally
    Years
  • *points to Riri's story* Yeah, she's right her story was slightly true. She did get traumatized. :P

And you guys should see Riri, she's wearing glasses! After years of pretending she has 20/20 vision...*sigh* :D

Last edited:

-Riyuko-

Years
  • Marina99 said:
    K9; sugoi, you're a doggy! XP~

And yeah, I know! Ever since I got that Barbie, whenever I get another Barbie as a present I rip their heads off, tear them limb by limb, burn their hair...you get the point. =P

Yay! I'm a doggy. =3 *barks* *runs around in circles chasing her...tail?* xD;

*shudders* I dunk the Barbies head under water. xD; I always use to throw them in the garbage when my mother wasnt looking because they scared me to much, and if I put them somewhere else they would seek me out and get REVENGE! =O

Okily Dokily, no more sugar for me. xD;

~Karli

Back