• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Marina99 Club! =3

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
Years
  • Barbies were invented for the sole purpose of twisting a fragile child's mind into pinkness all day long~ <3

You have a friend doggy? -.-; Lucky! Lily has a hamster. ;-;

-Riyuko-

*plays with a ribbon* ^o^
    Years
  • Oh boy! xD *rejoices* I now have two lovely owners in which are...uhhhh....girls. ^o^ Yesh, thats the word I'm looking for. xD

*barks/meow/honk/roar* Look! I am a demented doggy. xD

~Karli

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • Jassy, I got;
    <3. Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories [Yay! <3]
    <3. Sims 2 [=3~]
    <3. Lazer Tag [This is so cool! XP]
    <3. The Incredibles for PS2 [Yay, again!]
    <3. Monkey stuff toys! [I <3 these ones]
    <3. Series of Unfortunate Events game for PS2 [Yay, again again!]
    <3. New football, soccer ball, basket ball, and a skateboard.
    ...the rest, I forgot. >>;

I got so many, not that many, but still! X3~ And most of them, as my sister said, fits me because its childish and boyish. =P

Last edited:

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • Mari said:
    Jassy, I got;
    <3. Kingdom Hearts: Chain of Memories [Yay! <3]
    <3. Sims 2 [=3~]
    <3. Lazer Tag [This is so cool! XP]
    <3. The Incredibles for PS2 [Yay, again!]
    <3. Monkey stuff toys! [I <3 these ones]
    <3. Series of Unfortunate Events game for PS2 [Yay, again again!]
    <3. New football, soccer ball, basket ball, and a skateboard.
    ...the rest, I forgot. >>;

I got so many, not that many, but still! X3~ And most of them, as my sister said, fits me because its childish and boyish. =P
    Mari,you got a lot of wonderful presents. Congratulations! By the way,what's your most like in the list?

Riyuko

Galaxy Angel. X3
    Years
  • OMG! Mari you got a skateboard...? ;-; Ish...I can skateboard, but my parents sold my Digimon one because they thought I had grown out of it. Since then, I'm not allowed to have one. At least I still have my soccer and basketball. *doesnt know what she would do without them* xD

~Karli

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • ♠ Jassy ♠ My favorite? I can't really pick >.< But I really love my monkey toys. X3

♠ Karli-li ♠ Aww, they took you skateboard, that ish so mean! My mom knows I love my skateboard so much so she doesn't throw away my skateboards; she just buys me new ones. =3 And, about soccer balls and basket ball, I know! If they took my soccer, basket, foot ball from me, I don't know what I'll do.

Alexis

Game Boy; literally
    Years
  • Whenever Mari says 'really love' that just means she's obessed with them. She also forgot to mention that she got a stupid new necklace. She said she really liked them but she never wears it.

Why I'm upset? I gave her that. :P I knew I should have given her new shoes for Christmas instead.

Riyuko

Galaxy Angel. X3
    Years
  • Mari~ OMG! Mari, I <3 your new avatar and siggy! ^o^ Its so kawaii!

Alexis~ Awww....she never wore it? Mari, thats so cruel. ;-; (xP) Ah well, I find a necklace better then new shoes anyday. ^^ That was so nice of you to give it to her! ^o^ *hugs*

~Karli

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • Sankyuu, Karli-li. =] I <3 your new siggy and avvy, too. Did you make it?

'Lexis; That's not true! Okay, maybe it is, but?okay, I forgot to wear your necklace. But I will! On special occurrence; you know I don't like jewelry and wearing it.

And how come you never told me this before? I would have worn it, especially if you trick me again. XP

Riyuko

Galaxy Angel. X3
    Years
  • Yes, I did. ^_______^ Sort of. I got the banner at a site and stuck my name on it. Heh...=P I love your avvy so much! ^o^ I cant seem to find stuff like that anywhere. Did you make your banner and avvy?

~Karli

Mari

♠ [child] p r o d i g y
    Years
  • I made my banner but not my avvy. I found it...somewhere. =P *huggles Sakura avvy* I <3 your sooo much! It ish Sakura!! XP

♠ Jassy ♠ Who they are? I don't really know but they were so kawaii I couldn't resist not making them my avvy and siggy. X3~

Shana

bigmouth strikes again.
    Years
  • Ahh, I've been very busy and I've been hanging out with my friends and boyfriend a lot. XD

I missed you too. ;;

Back