• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yetsu

The Future is here...
Years
  • For the Fave Hairstyle topic, I'd say that I love them all but I'm all for the original. So I love the side ponytail. Lol.

For the "Tell Ash something about Misty" topic (which I kinda wonder if it's spamming or not, since it seems like it should be in the Ash and Misty Pairing Club thread), I'd tell him that she's the worst human being on the planet... Just to see if he beats the crap outta me in her defense... Lol.

Quote Ash: "Forget Pokemon! C'mere Yetsu! I'm gonna destroy you for talking about my bestest-ever friend, Misty, like that!"

^^ Lol.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • She is really pretty with her hair up in the side ponytail.^_^ She is really pretty with her hair up or down. :classic:

As for what I would tell Ash about Misty, I would tell him that she's a really nice person that cares for him. :classic:

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • I'd tell him that she'd hooked up with Gary to see him get jealous. Then say I was just kidding, but he needs to get his rear in gear if he wants to get her.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • Recently, I rewatched Pokemon Heroes, and I noticed something that I didn't see when I saw it in theaters. In one scene, Misty has her hair down!:) In the scene, she's sleeping with Togepi with her hair down. I have a pic of that scene.

mv5010ec.jpg

She looks so beautiful when she sleeps.

Yetsu

The Future is here...
    Years
  • Togepi may be considered a "freak" by many, but it was the reason that Misty was brought back to the show, in all earnesty. And the one thing that was able to bring her back to Ash and the others. ~.^

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • It was a cop-out way for her to get back for those all too short episodes. They could have just as easily used Psyduck and dropped the whole idiotic psued-mystical fairy-tale bit (which was, by the by, entirely extraneous).

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    that picture is so cute ml^^ Some of the awnsers for the what would you tell ash question are really funny XD. as for my awnser is about the same as everyone elses^^
    *~Manda Jean~*

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • omg have u seen that stupid new image of the 8th movie? ash and may are dressed up as prince and princesses... UNCUTENESS!!! ADVANCESHIPPING STUFF!! NO!!!! who wants to help me re-do it so it shows misty instead of may?

oh and whats this machine? *touches deflibrator thingy and gets shocked*

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    There is!!?!O_O They are evil! I'd help but I only have plain old paint and can't do things so advanced just simple things like spriting and making simple banners.
    21_kasumi.jpg

cute^^
    misty05.jpg

*~Manda Jean~*

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • LanceLite said:
    omg have u seen that stupid new image of the 8th movie? ash and may are dressed up as prince and princesses... UNCUTENESS!!! ADVANCESHIPPING STUFF!! NO!!!! who wants to help me re-do it so it shows misty instead of may?

oh and whats this machine? *touches deflibrator thingy and gets shocked*

Actually, Ash is dressed up as a wizard or mage, not a prince. So, it's not Advanceshippy. Plus, if he was, he would be wearing different clothes entirely. And speaking of movie eight, they finally revealed what Rukario looks like today. It does certainly looks like a jackal. Many say it will be a Dark type Pokemon. And this current topic sparks a really great topic..........

If Misty was in Mew and The Wave Guiding Hero-Rukario, what type of medieval clothes would she be wearing along with the others?

Well, to compelment Ash's mage outfit, I think she would wear a White Mage outfit with her hair down. She'd look a whole lot like the White Mage from the Final Fantasy series.^_^

Edit: Here's the pic of Rukario that I metioned earlier

Lucairo04.jpg

Also, here's the link to the offical Japanese site for the movie. They just added a new trailer for the movie on it.

http://www.pokemon2005.jp/

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back