• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
Years
  • oh so thats what the staff is in ash's hand.. a magic staff!! *plays with it and turns mandy's hair blue and turns it back to normal before she notices* hehe cool

does anyone have a pic of misty's face in that size of may's there? if someone can find me one i can replace them nicely and color to make it look real XD

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • That's a really pretty dress. She'd look so pretty in it. :classic:

I updated my previious post with the pic of Rukario, plus the website for the movie. The new trailer is really cool. We get to see Mew use Transform in the movie. Mew Transforms into Ho-Oh. Plus, it looks like Rukario will have a speaking voice ala Mewtwo,Lugia, the Unown conjured Entei,and Jirachi. It looks so kick butt in the trailer.:cool: Plus, the movie takes place in a medieval setting, of course. It looks like a really intresting Pokemon movie.

Also, here's another new pic of Rukario straight from the new trailer.

rukario2.jpg

It definitly does resemble Anubis like many people have said.

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • Hi everyone! I'm new here, so if I break some kind of rule or say something wrong, please excuse me... ^_^;;
    Can I join this Misty club? I want Misty to come back, and she is one of the coolest anime girls in the world! Can I join? ^_^
    I'll post a Misty pic to start!
    cuteashellmisty.jpg

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • Any Misty fan can join at any time. So welcome to the club. It get you some grub, but it's gone and spoiled. I'lkl have to make a fresh batch.

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • dude?? U MADE THAT ONE LAST YEAR!!!! AS IN 2004!!! U MUST MAKE A NEW ONE OR ELSE I'LL HAVE TO GO TO THE HOSPITAL AGAIN!!!

oh and welcome to the club!! and yea, have fun and follow rules and vote for lancelite in the presidential elections!!

*gets stabbed by TAD for trying to bribe*

~Ozy~

Years
  • *does more than stab LL, instead, skins him, cures the sking and turns it into a seat cushion*

Man, I can see why Ares used one of these things.

*goes off to kitchen to fix more grub...this time, with cheese melted on top*

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    Nice picture^^Welcome to the club mistywishmaker,I like your banner^^.What should our topic be?
    *~Mandy~*

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • YAY!! *eats teh grub* ITS... ITS... THE GREATEST GRUB I EVER HAD WITH KETCHUP!!!

all hail our TADCookMaster, the awesomest cyberchef in all of the cyberworld!! so yeah... u think u will make grub for ash and misty if like er.... they were ur friend and came over to ur house for dinner or something??

they're paper drawing and animation will turn real life by one touch of this dudes cooking

^_^ so yeah...

~Ozy~

Years
  • Very well...*wips out sushi knives and a hunk of fresh tuna* Where the tuna came from, I have no clue. *puts rice on the boil and starts cutting the tuna for roll sushi*

Lesee...If Misty were a fisherwoman in this world, what kind of fish do you think she'd be most excited to catch?

Asher

Just your ordinary evil...
    Years
  • *whacks Shome with a fishing stick*

Stay on topic, twin bro. o.O;

If Misty was a fisherwoman she'd be having her own company of fish products. O_o;

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back