• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    ^XDD I totalli agree!

Here's a new Misty fanart I did, I just loved her expression from the Luvdisc special, so I had to draw it XD
    The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

TheAlliedAxis

Pokemon fan forever!
    Years
    Special

*Generic response to fanart. Something like that's great and stuff.*

I've never seen the Luvdisc special. What's it about? And don't respond "Luvdisc" because that's a given. That was a given also. If you didn't know that, well...if you multiply your IQ by a positive number...the answer might be negative:confused:.

Carina

...I'll think of something
    Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    O.M.G
    Mistywishmaker, you're getting better and better! That picture looks perfect! :P

*Car is jealous of your talent!* ^__^;;

TheAlliedAxis

Pokemon fan forever!
    Years
    Automobile

Car? Who is this Car? I know not of any Car?
    I feel sorry for Car. Wheels don't have thumbs so Car shouldn't really be so down.

Carina

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    Thanks for clearing that up for ZERO, lonelyt! ^___^ lol

Yea, my nickname is Car - my friends say it so much that it's finally become...*gasp*..normal to me! :(
    lol @ the wheels thing. :P

More about the picture:
    I LOVE the line art...it's so neat! The sweatdrop is too cute a dnso is are the white swirls in the background!
    lol And it definitely looks as if she's saying "The guy I like...Is clueless sometimes". *sigh* Ashy Ashy Ashy...

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    ^Sadly, no. I wish there were T__T Misty, Tracey & Daisy basically go out and save their Luvdisc.

Carina, you draw a billion times better! *jealous of Carina's work* XDD

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
    Misty Art

Hey Mistywishmaker can i ask u how u put color to misty's skin i am working on a pics in wich ash carries misty over his shoulders and both r riding on a surf board i do pics with hand therfor a lot harder 3 draw :11: can u tip on the color i have drawn many but havent posted them but will soon :classic:

Carina

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    Mistywishmaker, No way! I'm totally in love with your pictures... *HUG* :P

Can't wait to see your finished picture, A-one! It sounds like a really fun idea you've got! :D

Carina

Years
    • Seen Aug 22, 2006
    For me, I scan my pic, upload it to photobucket.com and post it here. =)

I'm really lovin this pokeshippy banner by mwm! ^___^

TheAlliedAxis

Pokemon fan forever!
    Years
    A very strange picture of Misty. That's what I have to say. *This is filler, do not read. You read this, didn't you? Stop reading!!!*

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back