• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
Years
  • Like I said, she's a girly girl person, hyper, over well endowed, weird, overly-kiddish voice .. don't wanna continue.

THE 5001'TH POST CAN'T BE ABOUT MAY. =(
    misty01.jpg
    deai.JPG

There, its a picture. :3

Last edited:

MistyManiac

I need to post more often
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2018
    Hello everyone, I've crawled out of the "Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread" box to say congrads Misty Club for 5000 posts. (Ironic though that the post was a discussion about May.)

It's good to know there are still so many dedicated Misty fans, I mean May doesn't even have a fan club and I think that says something.

So I guess I should do my part as a Misty fan and start posting more often than I have. I guess I generally like to read more than type.

Anyway, now for our next goal: 10,000 posts.

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
    Years
  • Welcome bak MistyManic!

SEBM, Did i really say she is better? o_O I simply meant she has particular aspects of Misty or is a manifestation of her in some way. What do u think I am? :P I don't support May being ANY better than Misty. I actually like Misty 300x more than May. She seems more like a little kid and really doesn't know how to reveal her true feelings. But hey! She's still a kid. Give her a couple of years...

Sorry again for not clearing it up. From now on, call me Tkinc-sama (I like that) haha.

It's kinda good A-one that u dont know May (character). You'd kinda hate her more. But don't hate a kid. Just hate her for taking MISTY'S PLACE. In fact I wouldn't mind having her as a 2nd female in Ash's troupe alongside Misty... well gtg ill add more ideas later

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • Well, I'm back as well.

Yep, May's one annoying girly girl. She likes to shop for clothes and does all the other typical girly girl tuff.

But, Misty kicks her butt. Tomboys are better then girly girls. Misty also is prettier looking then May, too.

By the way, the Houen League episodes where she makes a cameo in will be coming up soon. Plus, she'll be appearing in the 10th annerversity special that will be on Kids WB.^_^

Also, they recently got a new intro in Japan. Just like the previous intro, Misty makes a little appearence in it.

1140631190_0063.jpg

MistyManiac

I need to post more often
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2018
    Hehe, I never really left. I've been here everyday (well almost) since I've joined. I just never post, don't know why, I just didn't. But despite all that I hope to be more active on the posting side of things and hopefully find the time to make more Misty fanart.

Edit: ML17 they should deffinantly make a card deck, I know I'd buy one. Oh and I can't wait to see what they will do with the 10th annerversity special.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • The 10th annerversity special will be on next mouth. Can't wait to see my favorite redheaded cutie again.^_^

I think it's cute that she's on the Queen of Hearts card. She is a romantic.^_^ I'd probully buy a deck of Pokemon playing cards.

1140631190_0009.jpg

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Misty Lover17 said:
    Well, I'm back as well.

Yep, May's one annoying girly girl. She likes to shop for clothes and does all the other typical girly girl tuff.

But, Misty kicks her butt. Tomboys are better then girly girls. Misty also is prettier looking then May, too.

By the way, the Houen League episodes where she makes a cameo in will be coming up soon. Plus, she'll be appearing in the 10th annerversity special that will be on Kids WB.^_^

Also, they recently got a new intro in Japan. Just like the previous intro, Misty makes a little appearence in it.

1140631190_0063.jpg
    I agree May is an annoying girly girl....And redheads (Misty and me) rule!...even better than May :)...

TheAlliedAxis

Pokemon fan forever!
    Years
  • 10 years

Misty Lover17 said:
    The 10th annerversity special will be on next month.
    Wow. 10 years. I would LOVE to relive these years (only when I was watching Pokemon and other good times). I can still remember watching the first episode! Ahhh, those were the days. The beginning of an epic adventure.:chu:

Last edited:

Totakikay

A Wonderful Life
    Years
  • hello!
    i hope we can chat on skype TK and anyone here who has skype (if your a Misty Club fan). by the way, you guys can call me Keke for short :P

@ TK: nice renewed art of us Misty fans :)
    @ ML17: what is the 10th pokemon anniversary about? it sounds fun.

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
    Years
  • O_O The 10th anniversery... that's cool. So it did come out on 1996; hehe; I think Misty looks better now... (prettier as she's getting older? hmm?)

Lol, its nearly the end of pg 201 and sadlyim not even close to finishing that final fanart.
    If you want, check out my photo album of my sketches. I add here and there, and if u can like it, well, you can keep checking em out (not in bad way n_n). I'm happy ur back ML17. This board was getting pretty sheepish without you.

Totakikay (I like calling u that :D) I'm on skype now at 9:20 p.m let's talk for an hour or so before I start on my Math homework.... erm... yeah.

I just caught up with ALL the episodes of Fate Stay Night that is released. It's so awesome!! But yet again, I still like Air (TV) :D

EDIT:===
    On Kid's WB? What time, I'll set my alarm or record on my DVR (though my bro thinks pkmn is stupid :\ He doesn't admit that it was (previously) so good with the old troupe. Meowth just needs to be a bit more powerful- now that would be cool- Meowth matching pikachu's thunder and doing earthquakes... enough of that though; BACK TO MISTY!!)

This will be the first time in years before i have stopped watching pkmn :\

EDIT 2:===
    May- well ENDOWED??!! well that's only the case with pokesho- i don't think she's even near that. Nontheless though, May isn't really that great of a character but... we'll just have to put up with her; JUST WATCH- ASH BREAKS MAY'S HEART HAHAHAHA! *ahem I think that's a bit too sinister lol :P

Last edited:

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • >.< Too many posts, I can't handle reading all of them right now. Anyway, check out my post at the top of the page. There's one of the Miyabic Room sketches there.

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Supreme Edgeboy Max said:
    >.< Too many posts, I can't handle reading all of them right now. Anyway, check out my post at the top of the page. There's one of the Miyabic Room sketches there.
    Oooo I like! I saw that picture on google...

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • This gives me an idea for a concept art .. hey, can someone tell me what kind of pen Miyabic used for that picture?
    ~or can someone tell me what kind of pen Buster Wolf used for his last conecpt art he showed us?
    .. Or the scanner settings .. EVERYTHING. TELL ME EVERYTHING. :3 I've got an awesome idea.

Supreme Edgeboy Ash! Guess who the Supreme Edgegirl is in that picture then..

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • Eh.. May = idiot.

By the way you .. the Supreme Edgegirl for that would be Misty. Figure it out, if the Supreme Edgeboy is Ash, Misty is the Edgegirl.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
  • A-one said:
    I thought you were older than Ash you shuld be the one beating him up
    Uh! Max r u there
    Ash is 17. >.< I'd be dead if I angered him dude.. and besides, Misty's now some 15 to 19 years old. :3 Older women.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back