• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
Years
  • Found more pics from Miyabic Room.

IMG_000025.jpg

Mother's day pic.^_^

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
  • Misty would make a really beautiful bride.^_^

Myabic's been putting many really cute pics lately.^_^

sleep.JPG

Misty looks so adorible in this pic.<3 Ash is playing with her hair. I bet she has really soft hair.^_^

Misty Lover17 said:
    Misty would make a really beautiful bride.^_^

Myabic's been putting many really cute pics lately.^_^

sleep.JPG

Misty looks so adorible in this pic.<3 Ash is playing with her hair. I bet she has really soft hair.^_^
    I can tell by just looking at those pictures! They are just soOoOo cute! And definatly Misty would make a cute bride! ;)

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • ^OMegosh, CUTE *o* *huggles*

...I swear, Miyabi-sensei's art is getting to be more and more amazing! =O

I like how Misty's hair is swaying downwards... <3

Guest123_x1

I've got more great pics.

2080eg.jpg

Misty looks really lovely in this pic.<3
    She looks uber cute with Golduck-even though it isn't really hers
    Spoiler:

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
  • Knock knock will I still be able to join ? If yes I'll take Corsola ^.-

Misty rocks . In Pokemon Adventrues she looks great with Red[ precisely , ash]

EDIT:I guess I can since nobody is around to say something , for that matters , telling me if I am still able to join..

Kasumi

Kasumi & Satoshi forever!
    Years
  • ^OMG, cute! I bet Ash's mom thinks that Misty is the perfect and most beautiful bride for Ash
    I totaly agree MWM It was great idea to drow Misty and Ash's mom together :) I looks like ms ketchuim is thinking :"Yes you are the best for my Ash youi're like my daughter".
    I love pic with Ash holding Misty's hair. It's too sweet.
    My friend from polish AAML forum wrote this when she saw that fanart and I translated it.

By Mist19:
    Let's tought. Misty came back on too episodes, becauise she muist to do something and in this place are Ash and co. Everybody met. Episode is normal, TR atacked them and then is the night. Everybody went to sleep, buit Ash can't drop of to sleep. He is goig to Misty who is sleeping. Ash is touching her hair and he's thinking :"I miss youi more then you suppose. Pleace stay and don't go away. His hart is huirting and he can't stand anymore and teras are falling down from his eyes. Fainaly he's going to sleep and he still is looking at Misty which is dreaming.

I can add only that would be much better if Misty didn't sleep and she heared everything what he said and she felt when he tought her hair.

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • ^Wow, I've never seen that Pokesho art before! XD

@ML17: OMG, cute, esp. the one with the cherry blossoms! =O XD She has that really innocent look on her face XDD

@Kasumi: Aww, cute :) I wish that would really happen, now...

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
  • Wow the pictures are so cute !

[Kasumi] I just hope Kasumi really returns someday ... to travel along with Satoshi and company .
    Spoiler:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back