• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
Years
  • I'm back with some new Misty pictures
    The first one took me two whole days. I wanted to add a background but I couldn't figure out how to do rain in Paint Shop pro 9 and I'm feeling a little unlucky with backgrounds lately. This picture is based on the crappy weather we've been having here and the huge puddle-jumping fest I went on. From the rainy weather, half my backyard is a foot underwater.... so I waded in it. Misty would be proud.
    raingirl3hf.png

The image is a little big. If it's too big, I'll be glad to turn it into a link. But I like the way I got the transparency to work though and I kinda wanted to show off the "cutout" ness of it.
    My other image was done over at BMGf's shiPainter oekaki
    this is it

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
    Years
  • I'm coming back for another spin ^__^

Hello guys, it looks like you decided on another topic when I was gone :P So many good pics by everyone, I am overjoyed by the effort of this club. Next week I am leaving for Michigan for 2 weeks. I will be inactive during those days (like that ever matters >_>). I am deciding on trying to finish a B&W sketch of everyone from Pokecommunity's Misty's Fan Club (Many of you oldies know what I'm talking about), so be prepared- it will be good ^___^. My art skill is slightly improving, so you might notice differences in skill levels with some of the people who are represented from here. If I forgot some of you, let me know BEFORE next week and I'll draw and add you in ok? Cheers!

Also, MWM, that CG of us will have to hold. I will do the B&W I humbly ask your patience for the CG to be completed. I will work as hard as I can for it for you ok?

Since Young Anime/Mangalover247 started a new topic, I must by respectful and submit my perspective. I think Ash's Dad might really be good looking (since many people believe that good looks from females come from their dads...) and the mom looking great herself. Misty's Mom probably has Red Hair and her dad has Blue. This could seem evident since Misty's sisters have interesting hair colors, some of which wouldn't make sense if one or the other parent doesn't have that odd color first (example: Blue). Misty's dad probably had short straight/curly hair while Misty's Mom had straight long red hair (so pretty). I'm not sure of the descriptions myself, but I will add this as an addition to the Pokemon Xtreme Demo. Stay with me. I will do my best to get atleast 20% of the demo done for you guys by this summer.

Well, that's that. See ya guys later as I go back into dormancy

Also, Welcome to the club xoxkris, Your sincere desire to join makes you one of our members ^___^

buster_wolf

MUSCLE INFERNO
    Years
    • Age 38
    • Seen Jul 3, 2015
    mahoushoujokasumi1.jpg

Everyone likes Mahou Shoujos, I think? Sketchy as usual, but I enjoyed doing this one. =D

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
  • Thanks guys for welcoming me :) So I think you are sharing some Misty/Kasumi pictrues now ? ^___^ I guess I could help , but I'll have to find some nice ones ...

Let's bring on some water pictures !

200px-Watergun.jpg

125px-GymLeader-Misty.png

And a glamourous one !

180px-Misty2.gif

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
  • Thanks ^^

Buster I agere with A-One it's lovely , especially the hands . I can never draw my hands nice -sigh- I wish I had a scanner to show you guys my drawings , oh well ^^

Isn't Misty great in the glamourous dress ?!

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
  • Haven't been here for a while... *dusts off name*

*gasp* Buster-wolf-san! =O Another amazing Misty sketch! XD XD I'm so jealous <3 I love her little costume XD

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
  • Anime/Mangalover247 said:
    I am curently working on my sketch of Misty is a cute swim suit...But I don't have a scanner but my camera phone can take the picture, send it to my email and post it on here...It will be finished on either friday or saturday depeneding on how I feel (more info. if you p/m me)...

You are SO lucky . I did a nice little sketch of Misty . Personall y, again the hands , btu the erst are quite good I must praise myself *lol* . But seriously , I think I need some turtoring on hands . Anyone who have seen it [ eg , my friends , my cousins , etc ]
    commented that the drawings are lovely but ... the hands lacks something . For haven's sake I really need to learn from manga artists how to draw hands .

Well just so you know, my method of doing best hands is taking my time and doing them slow. When I do it slow it comes out just fine, but thats just me...Any way heres the picture I said I would post either yesterday or today. And today is the lucky day and tell me what you guys think...(its not in color and the picture of the right eye is a little messed up...:/)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back