• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Hey everybody! I finally found time to be back for some more time again -sobs- Lately my computer was infected with those Trojan viruses, and whenever I tried to log in, it just shuts tiself down, my poor computer was crying for help and holding on to her dear lifeee~

Wait, not that tragic XP Anyway, it has been getting better, but after awhile it will auto shut again, which makes me really irated! And I had more free time playing and spending most of my time choosing the next school for the next 4 years of my little life ~

Woo, so the group pic was completed again? Yay for TKinc! Lol, and I am aware that the little short story I wrote was not completed, but actually before my computer became 'sick', I did complete it and saved in a document, but my elder brother reformatted the computer, so I lost everything -weeps-

Years
    Hi people's sorry for being away such a long time but my internet explorer wouldnt allow me access to this website saying there was a tech problem with it :(

But now i am really happy to be back among fellow Misty fans and posting :)

pokeknight

Hyper Member
    Years
    Hey everybody! I finally found time to be back for some more time again -sobs- Lately my computer was infected with those Trojan viruses, and whenever I tried to log in, it just shuts tiself down, my poor computer was crying for help and holding on to her dear lifeee~

Wait, not that tragic XP Anyway, it has been getting better, but after awhile it will auto shut again, which makes me really irated! And I had more free time playing and spending most of my time choosing the next school for the next 4 years of my little life ~

Woo, so the group pic was completed again? Yay for TKinc! Lol, and I am aware that the little short story I wrote was not completed, but actually before my computer became 'sick', I did complete it and saved in a document, but my elder brother reformatted the computer, so I lost everything -weeps-

:(, I am sorry to hear that *it* was deleted. But, you could just make up a new, better one to continue it and post here..if you have time that is. Hope that you are free for that.
    Let's have a new topic. Hmm, What do you think Ash's mom thinks of Ash and Misty's relationship?

P.S: Happy Haloween to everyone.

Years
    What do you think Ash's mom thinks of Ash and Misty's relationship?

Thats an interesting topic ;)....... What i can remember back from season 1 before the Pokemon League when they were staying in Pallet Town until the competition in that time Misty acted like Ash's wife

One thing which points to this is that during one of the eps when they meet up with Elite 4 trainer Bruno, while Ash & Brock are watching a training video Misty comes up behind them & turns the tv off saying that Ash was a couch potato and should be doing training instead of watching tv

I think that Ash's mother is very supportive of Ash & Misty's relationship cause she does give Misty tips on how to control Ash and make him behave even though this isnt actually present on the show itself in any episode

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    What do you think Ash's mom thinks of Ash and Misty's relationship?

Thats an interesting topic ;)....... What i can remember back from season 1 before the Pokemon League when they were staying in Pallet Town until the competition in that time Misty acted like Ash's wife

One thing which points to this is that during one of the eps when they meet up with Elite 4 trainer Bruno, while Ash & Brock are watching a training video Misty comes up behind them & turns the tv off saying that Ash was a couch potato and should be doing training instead of watching tv

I think that Ash's mother is very supportive of Ash & Misty's relationship cause she does give Misty tips on how to control Ash and make him behave even though this isnt actually present on the show itself in any episode
    Exactly! Totally agrees, I think Hanako -is it her name? I only rememeber a 'hana'- likes Misty more than May, judging from her actions and such.

Anyway AML247, it's the family computer, so I just couldn't stop him -CRYCRY- And you are right, pokenight, maybe when I have some more time...

TKinc: Woo, really look forward to the group picture. Just a slight note, have you remember to draw me? If not, you can draw me like Orihime from Bleach, I look just like her, amazingly o.O

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
    I am really sorry to say this friends, but its time for me to say 'Gotta catch ya'll later',i am gonna leave PC, i know i dont want to, but i guess i have no other choice..... lots of thing to do lotsa exams to give and very little time, i know thats not a good reason but...its time to go.
    I learnt a lot here and you all are really good friends:11: I hate to leave:11:
    But i am not leaving Pokemon or Misty for good i will still support Misty forever.
    PC has been good to me so i say bye to you all, wait i have one last fanart for you all that i'll post here on Oct 31 thats on Haloween.....that will be the one last day that i will come to post here :11:
    so 'Gotta catch ya later' pals:11:
    Catch'ya all later & and Happy Haloween pals :11:

pokeknight

Hyper Member
    Years
    Hmm...Its most certain that Delia is supportive of pokeshipping if we judge from her reactions towards Misty and when the couple is before her. She holds Misty responsible for her son..not the way she holds Brock or Tracey responsible but more like what happened to your love? sort of..

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    A-One, since nobody has been bye-byeing you yet, I guess I'll say goodbye! Though I don't think you are here anymore -sobsobs- I really liked you alot as a good buddy, so good luck in everything you do, and may you be back soon someday~!

Happy Halloween guys! ^^

pokeknight

Hyper Member
    Years
    Omg, I thought I told A-One bye bye, apparently I didn't, so bye-bye A-one.

And here's a new idea about Ash and Misty getting together:

I think there could be some mysterious pokemon controlled by someone sort of evil and attack Misty's gym. A guy could come and try be the protector of her and try to win her heart while doing so but is the plan of the evil plot in truth..she denies..and continues to deny, and he comes to realise that she loves Ash.

Thinking that the plot failed...the Evil master attacks again and this time, the boy who came to make Misty fall in love with him tries saving her up for real..as he fell in love with her himself! He doesn't succeed and the gym is destroyed..and Misty is taken captive after she faints during the battle while the other guy succeeds in escaping.(Don't ask me what happened to the supermodel sisters of Misty..That's for yourself..I would rather have them killed lol.) He then goes in search of Ash and co.

Meanwhile, Ash and co. also are on the search of the evildoers..apparently, they heard news of their deeds and beingworried about their hometown, Ash and Brock decide to return home to save the land. So, the guy meets up with them and tells them about everything in one breath. Then, Ash hurries towards the ruin of the gym and finds noone. He is attacked by the evil guards left behind but manages to survive and by the time he manages to do so, the rest of the co. arrive and the former evil guy takes the co. to the headquarters of the evildoers. They beat up the guards and reach the darkmaster but he sends the legendary to fight them.(Don't ask me which one either, I guess it should be a new and the most powerful one!) No pokemon Ash and co. has can fight against it but then, all the other legendaries that Ash and co. have met come up and fight with it, and manage to hold it up. Ash at the sametime goes after the darkmaster but fails miserably until he sees Misty come to her senses after which they have a two on one battle with the evil master. They manage to beat him and by that time the legendary manages to beat the other legendaries and turns to Ash and Misty. It beats them both but sees that they both care about each other and try to save each other from anything, no matter how greater the risk in doing so is. Henceforth, it decides not to attack them(apparently its heart purified!). But, the darkmaster seizes the chance to Attack Ash with a hyperbeam before which Misty jumps to save Ash but the other evil guy takes the hit for himself and when The couple ask him why he did it, he tells about how he fell in love with Misty and tells Ash that he should take good care of Misty and asks Misty to purpose to Ash before his eye, which she does to fulfill his deathwish. Then..the couple have some romantic kiss of hug. Then, they both join up with co. and return back to their travels.

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    Happy late halloween to everyone! :)

I think there could be some mysterious pokemon controlled by someone sort of evil and attack Misty's gym. A guy could come and try be the protector of her and try to win her heart while doing so but is the plan of the evil plot in truth..she denies..and continues to deny, and he comes to realise that she loves Ash.

Thinking that the plot failed...the Evil master attacks again and this time, the boy who came to make Misty fall in love with him tries saving her up for real..as he fell in love with her himself! He doesn't succeed and the gym is destroyed..and Misty is taken captive after she faints during the battle while the other guy succeeds in escaping.(Don't ask me what happened to the supermodel sisters of Misty..That's for yourself..I would rather have them killed lol.) He then goes in search of Ash and co.

Meanwhile, Ash and co. also are on the search of the evildoers..apparently, they heard news of their deeds and beingworried about their hometown, Ash and Brock decide to return home to save the land. So, the guy meets up with them and tells them about everything in one breath. Then, Ash hurries towards the ruin of the gym and finds noone. He is attacked by the evil guards left behind but manages to survive and by the time he manages to do so, the rest of the co. arrive and the former evil guy takes the co. to the headquarters of the evildoers. They beat up the guards and reach the darkmaster but he sends the legendary to fight them.(Don't ask me which one either, I guess it should be a new and the most powerful one!) No pokemon Ash and co. has can fight against it but then, all the other legendaries that Ash and co. have met come up and fight with it, and manage to hold it up. Ash at the sametime goes after the darkmaster but fails miserably until he sees Misty come to her senses after which they have a two on one battle with the evil master. They manage to beat him and by that time the legendary manages to beat the other legendaries and turns to Ash and Misty. It beats them both but sees that they both care about each other and try to save each other from anything, no matter how greater the risk in doing so is. Henceforth, it decides not to attack them(apparently its heart purified!). But, the darkmaster seizes the chance to Attack Ash with a hyperbeam before which Misty jumps to save Ash but the other evil guy takes the hit for himself and when The couple ask him why he did it, he tells about how he fell in love with Misty and tells Ash that he should take good care of Misty and asks Misty to purpose to Ash before his eye, which she does to fulfill his deathwish. Then..the couple have some romantic kiss of hug. Then, they both join up with co. and return back to their travels.

...you always have the best ideas XDD I wish that would really happen...

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
    Years
    Goodbye A-one I missed the time you left~ and I know you aren't there.
    @xoxkris: Orihime? Her hair- I can do... I just hope you weren't referring anywhere near her giant breasts size o__O xDDD
    @pokeknight: very interesting scenario and perfectly cheezy. I'll see what I can write on my free time too.

For the topic~
    I think that Ash's mom does indeed support both Misty and Ash. It seems that with all the things going around, as a mother she probably has already made the assumption that they are more than just friends ;) She doesn't say anything because that will give it away-- and the artists want to keep this "kid-oriented-for-stupid kids" kind of way, but they still give these small hints for those smart enough to pick up. If only Ash's father could see this... its also a note that this also proves why many of us do indeed factually feel that Ash's father died. Even though they never really mentioned that, these non-spoken hints point to that;; Maybe they aren't that stupid! xDDD

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Goodbye A-one I missed the time you left~ and I know you aren't there.
    @xoxkris: Orihime? Her hair- I can do... I just hope you weren't referring anywhere near her giant breasts size o__O xDDD
    @pokeknight: very interesting scenario and perfectly cheezy. I'll see what I can write on my free time too.

For the topic~
    I think that Ash's mom does indeed support both Misty and Ash. It seems that with all the things going around, as a mother she probably has already made the assumption that they are more than just friends ;) She doesn't say anything because that will give it away-- and the artists want to keep this "kid-oriented-for-stupid kids" kind of way, but they still give these small hints for those smart enough to pick up. If only Ash's father could see this... its also a note that this also proves why many of us do indeed factually feel that Ash's father died. Even though they never really mentioned that, these non-spoken hints point to that;; Maybe they aren't that stupid! xDDD
    No, of course not! Anywhere except those erheem, I am still 11+, mind ya! But anyway, I am soon to be twelve in just 20+ days, on the 2nd of December, which makes me a Saggitarius ^.- Oh, and it'll be nice if you draw me in a miniskirt (I absolutely love miniskirts, and my whole class knows it, lo. Everybody expected me to wear it whenever we hang out together outside of school, because we have our retarded school uniform o.Ol)

Hmmm, your answer does sound logical and rational, TKinc, hehe. I have been wondering if you have any nickname or something, because lazy little me is too indolent to capitalized the name, haha.

New topic! Haha, I'll, as usual, let you guys answer first. So here's the newest topic, we badly need one!

Any songs that bestly fits an Ash x Misty video clip?
    Basically you guys just give some song suggestions, hehe ^^

New topic! Haha, I'll, as usual, let you guys answer first. So here's the newest topic, we badly need one!

Any songs that bestly fits an Ash x Misty video clip?
    Basically you guys just give some song suggestions, hehe ^^

At the beginning, Crush, Could it be, Photograph, Someday, I'll remember you, and I'm still thinking of more :)

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Hi, I really wish for Misty to return. She has to. Anyways, about my letter involving our boycott ultamatum, I will send it tomorrow, and it is also 3 letters total addressed to two people, and one place, they are Tv. Tokyo, Satoshi Tajiri, and Kunihiko Yuyama. the people, I am gonna have Tv. Tokyo foward to. Also, I also had a portion of my letter removed when I showed a copy of it on here, since it had to deal with the reasons of my disliking May and I couldn't bash her here. I still have it in the original letters that I am sending, though.

Also, I am kind of irritated with Cybercubed of Serebiiforums, since he said that Misty was a cheerleader when she was in Ash's group. And for a person who hasn't watched the show for a while, I have to say that when I watched it in the past, I definitely didn't recall Misty ever acting anything like a cheerleader, especially not like Gary's cheerleaders in the Indigo League.

And, Misty did win the Princess Festival (even if it was with Brock and Ash's Pokemon.) and that actually has some skill, especially since Ekans' line in "Island of the Giant Pokemon" said that Pokemon can only obey their human masters and Misty commanding Ash's Pikachu and Bulbasaur, and even Brock's Vulpix is quite a feat to manage. She made it to first place, and many of the trainers were possibly battling very seriously in order to get that Machello's photograph.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
    Misty was a cheerleader, but she's cheering silently, in the emotional way for Ash, and I think he knows it as well. She doesn't act like Gary's amd cheerleaders, but then again, she's not much of a cheerleader, she's more of a spiting rival.

AML, lol! I was thinking of Dearest, Life by Yui, and more touching songs, etc.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back