• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

pokeknight

Hyper Member
Years
  • I hate how Pokecommunity changes its domain lol, and how I never check my email to realise the changes :(. Well, I am back though.

MM89, The lure does count and it counts as a serious hint from Ash as it proves that he hasn't forgotten about Misty and still prefers using her lure over making a new one although he seems to have hated the lures when they first made their appearance.

Sunflorazumarill, your pic is a nice try but to be fair, its not the best fanart I have seen by miles.(Not that i can do any better though lol!).

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
  • @CClair:..I wish I had a Misty pumpkin ;__;
    Unfortunately we got some bad rain and a week later, the paint peeled off the pumpkin T_T all my hard work just peeled off. Stupid constant rain!
    Sunflorazumarill, that picture is pretty cool. It's so aquatic! Your style is really cool, and it suits the Misty theme for some reason.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
  • Sunflorazumarill, that picture looks like what I would draw when I was way back at about 9 or 7, can't remember. Not to be harsh, but it's really lovely and creative. As original as you, and I totally loved the Aurill!

Kasu-chan

her dearest wish~
    Years
  • Hmm, the fanart is not bad. Keep on trying, I'm sure as you keep on going, they'll look great! =D

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

pokeknight

Hyper Member
    Years
  • Dude that episode made me cry when she was unconcious and Ash and Brock were leaving her...(even though they would never do that)

Lol, it was a dream and they didn't leave, it was more like she regained consciousness and if you look at it from my view then its sweet that Misty remembers Ash(Now now, Brock there is a bone in a kebab or a thorn in a flower, whichever way you look at it!) even when she is almost dead and a thought of him can give her such strength.

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Hello^^ I'm a huge fan of Misty and yes, I'd like her back in the show as well..so may I join?

pokeknight

Hyper Member
    Years
  • I know...But I cry easily :/...

:P. Well, you shouldn't because it is an obvious hint of her love for Ash from Misty and it is a slam on all the anti pokeshippers/anti mistys who say that Misty has forgotten Ash on the basis of Hosos.

And Takara, a great fan like you doesn't need to ask to come in! Just fall in and you are more than welcome. :)

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Thank you^^ *falls in*

What will Misty's reaction be if she knew of our crazy fandom over her?

She'd be really flattered and yes I agree with Kris, she'd probably brag about how many fans she has to her sisters XD. It would be her way of getting even with them^^.

Me: ZOMG, it's Misty! Yay! <3
    Misty: Er... hi? ._.;
    Me: Come with me! >O
    Misty: What the-? Where are you taking me?! Who's going to watch the gym?
    Me: Oh, don't worry, I already took care of that... >D

*pictures Violet, Lily, and Daidy hypnotized in a corner of the gym* >D

Misty: Where are we going, and let go of me!
    Me: *opens the door where the fans are standing, some holding posters, some dressed up as Misty, while others going crazy* xD

Misty: o_____O; Who are you people?
    Everybody: We are your... fans! <333~
    Me: Everybody get her! >O

XDD That made me laugh~ and yes she better start running and fast because a lot of people would be chasing her!

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
  • Welcome Takara, ans thanks for bothering to answer that topic ^^ I totally agree with that XD

Oh ya, AML, maybe it' way too romantic, that's why you sobbed, haha. I didn't see that epsiode, what was the number and name?

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Thanks guys^^ and wait, is that a chronicles episode? Because it sounds like the episode: Cerulean Blue (dubbed name). I've alway's wanted to see that episode and now that everone says it's cute-I really want to ;;

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    i hope misty comes back. she needs to. anyways, new topic "What Misty- centric episode did you enjoy most?". well, I really enjoyed any Misty-centric episodes back when i still was watching it. I did like "Princess vs. Princess" since it showed Misty having quite an ability for commanding pokemon that aren't exactly hers. (Ironically, it is also the very same episode that introduced me and my mother to the hated "female anime stereotype." as I put it. [no offense to those of you who like it... just saying...] [I assume you know what I mean on "female anime stereotype" and which scene{s} that I am referring to, if someone wants to know, I will either respond to you or PM you.) Anyways, I feel that Misty should return, I mean what is the matter with having more than one female in the group, writers? I mean in the case of Sinnoh, it would be very good since it would balance out the genders of the group. Also, Takara, it was indeed Cerulean Blues (at least, the part involving Misty drowning when she was trapped in Gyarados' whirlpool. Or was it when she blocked poison sting to save Gyarados and nearly drowned in its cage?). Also, Misty wouldn't take away from Hikari's contests since, apart from the princess festival, she didn't participate in a pokemon contest. anyways that is all I have to say for now, Misty rules!

Margot

Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    Ah, thank you^^ I absolutley loved the episode Princess vs Princess. It's one of my all time favorites. My other favorite Misty-centric episodes would have to be "Misty Meets Her Match" I thought that one was great as well^^.

Also, I forget the title but it's the one where she'sthe mermaid and Ash is the prince (well unintentionally the prince XD.)

pokeknight

Hyper Member
    Years
  • My favorite Misty centric episode is without any doubts, "Cerulean Blues". That episode shows her true potential as a trainer and opens up larger aspects of her personality, something never done with her when she was used as a girl Ash would love to be on his side and nothing more.

Last edited:

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
    Years
  • Woah ^___^ So much I've missed!

We got two new members! Welcome ;)

I liked both Princess v.s Princess and Cerulean Blues. In fact, all the episodes with Misty were fun to watch :) I'm recently enjoying Hikari's adventures because she reminds me so much of Misty. Of course, Hikari can't replace misty ever ^___^.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back