• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    https://kasumispecial.web.fc2.com/home.html

Here's the link to the "Kasumi Only Event" "Kasumi Special" LOL Apparently it's located somewhere in Nagoya... May 18 from 11:30~15:00 (Convert the time yourselves xD) You have to pay. It looks so cool <33

Hmm, Unfortunately, I can not make it to the convention. If it wasn't for the fact that it's a school weekend, not to mention on a school week, I'd be able to go. My school may let out earlier than most schools (at my school system, we are actually dismissed at May instead of June) but I still can't go since that's on a school week. For those of you who actually CAN go to the convention, you may have to tell the rest of us how it went. Believe me, I DO want to go to the convention, but I can't right now.

Beachboy: I'd say you're welcome to join, but I don't have the authority level to do that. You'll have to wait until someone like Kasu-chan can come on.

Kasu-chan

her dearest wish~
    Years
    Someone like me to come on? I'm not the owner of this Misty Club, except for the one at SPPf. xDDDD So anyone is welcome is since the owner lost interest and stuff. o.o;;;

Holy-! Oh my god, I would love to go! I have no idea whether my folks would allow me to go, and it's not cheap to travel even though I probably do have a chance of going. I doubt my family would let me travel alone like I did to Italy, but hey, there's a chance. The sad thing is that my family really dislikes my fangirlism of Misty/Pokeshipping so they'll think I'm insane if I want to attend a Misty convention, ha. Maybe I could try to go but I doubt it.

Hmm, do I have finals... wait, no, I don't. WOOOO. Maybe I could go if I were to drag someone to come with me. Most likely my mother but she'll hate me for it. xDDDD I could try to score some tickets to go. I wonder if the Misty convention costs to go inside like they do here. I saw that on one of the pages [the second to last button], I think it's implying that we have to email the person to let them know? But aww, blast, I can't read Japanese for my life. ;; I'll see if I can get any of my Japanese speaking friends to help me. >D

But oh my god, it would be a dream if I got to go. I'll take pictures, record it, and fangirl like crazy to the Japanese fans! Hopefully someone over there knows English, or at least a little! xD I get a feeling that Teppo and Miyabic-san would go. OMG meeting them would make my year. LMAO. I'll try asking my parents later as well as checking airline prices. I doubt I'll get to go but ah wells. xD

kasumi_chan_x

Nevermore
    Years
    https://kasumispecial.web.fc2.com/home.html

Here's the link to the "Kasumi Only Event" "Kasumi Special" LOL Apparently it's located somewhere in Nagoya... May 18 from 11:30~15:00 (Convert the time yourselves xD) You have to pay. It looks so cool <33

Oh wow. I'd definatly go to that! x3 I adore Kasumi, my brother and dad think I am insane for it. >__> I really want to go...though It'd be impossible.
    Though, I can't read the page for it. The only kanji I know is for the word love. I need to learn the japanese language...

Last edited:

Kasumi

Kasumi & Satoshi forever!
    Years
    It sounds so great MWM... I want to go there so much TT

Oh wow. I'd definatly go to that! x3 I adore Kasumi, my brother and dad think I am insane for it. >__> I really want to go...though It'd be impossible.
    Though, I can't read the page for it. The only kanji I know is for the word love. I need to learn the japanese language...

I know about 65 kanji and I learn japanese but it doesn't change the fact that I won't go there either - - ' Instead of japanese language I see other patterns on this site . I have to install program which recognises japanese. We everybody would want to go there, I'm sure, but the best way would be just to live in Japan. Will it ever happen >>?

kasumi_chan_x

Nevermore
    Years
    It sounds so great MWM... I want to go there so much TT

I know about 65 kanji and I learn japanese but it doesn't change the fact that I won't go there either - - ' Instead of japanese language I see other patterns on this site . I have to install program which recognises japanese. We everybody would want to go there, I'm sure, but the best way would be just to live in Japan. Will it ever happen >>?

Wow, you definatly know more than me xD I have a japanese recogniser also. Before I'd even think of even visiting Japan, I'd definatly would want to learn most of the language and kanji, or else I'd look like a stupid tourist >___>;;
    Does anyone know if these "Kasumi Special Events" happen every year...or?

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Wow, you definatly know more than me xD I have a japanese recogniser also. Before I'd even think of even visiting Japan, I'd definatly would want to learn most of the language and kanji, or else I'd look like a stupid tourist >___>;;
    Does anyone know if these "Kasumi Special Events" happen every year...or?

You know, I actually tried to learn Japanese last summer (though the best that I could do during that summer is Identifying certain japanese characters (all three classes, BTW), I never actually got the chance to actually LEARN japanese vocabulary (Besides the Examples).).). I decided to try and learn it so I could try and translate Mayumi Iizuka's blog to see if she truly meant specials or an inevitable return.

Also, in regards to the "Kasumi Special Events" question, I don't think so. I mean, this is the first that I have even HEARD of this convention, and plus, prior to MistyWishMaker's post, we didn't have ANY references to a Kasumi Special event (Or ANY Anime Character Convention, for that matter.). I mean, if there were any Misty conventions before that, they would have mentioned it in several posts prior on this club, or ANY of the other Misty Clubs, for that matter.

Speaking of which, I'm actually quite surprised that the Misty convention was considered not relevant to the Anime, considering that Mayumi Iizuka's blog was allowed in anyways.

kasumi_chan_x

Nevermore
    Years
    You know, I actually tried to learn Japanese last summer (though the best that I could do during that summer is Identifying certain japanese characters (all three classes, BTW), I never actually got the chance to actually LEARN japanese vocabulary (Besides the Examples).).). I decided to try and learn it so I could try and translate Mayumi Iizuka's blog to see if she truly meant specials or an inevitable return.

Also, in regards to the "Kasumi Special Events" question, I don't think so. I mean, this is the first that I have even HEARD of this convention, and plus, prior to MistyWishMaker's post, we didn't have ANY references to a Kasumi Special event (Or ANY Anime Character Convention, for that matter.). I mean, if there were any Misty conventions before that, they would have mentioned it in several posts prior on this club, or ANY of the other Misty Clubs, for that matter.

Speaking of which, I'm actually quite surprised that the Misty convention was considered not relevant to the Anime, considering that Mayumi Iizuka's blog was allowed in anyways.

I'm surprised they'd have a kasumi event, considering that Kasumi isn't even in the show. I don't know if it has to do with the return or what...I honesty am just confused on it. I wish I could go, but who here in this club wouldn't? xD

I tried geting Mayumi Iizuka's blog converted into english, but when I did, most of it didn't make sense. I gave up, if I want to learn Japanese, I'll need a lot of free time that at the moment I dont' have.

Okay, what I really want to know is that...is it 100% positive that Kasumi will return? For good? Or...Just an appearance... sorry that question has been something I've been dying for an answer for ^^;;;;

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    If you know hiragana, you can use a plugin (for mozilla firefox) that looks up words at curser-point. However, you have to know how the sentences work
    I've been studying Japanese at a somewhat slow pace for the last four-five years so I know how to write semi-complicated sentences
    カスミはジョウトに良かったと思う。
    Kasumi wa Jouto ni yokatta to omou
    In my opinion, Misty was great in Johto

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    AJNrules from "The Waterflower World Forums" has revealed more information for us, and this is also for MistyWishMaker:

Event Name: Kasumi Special!
    Event Summary:
    Pokemon Series Kasumi-only Event
    -An original event centered around the Cerulean City gym leader, Kasumi!
    -Feel free to submit anything from the Game, the Anime, and the Manga (so it's anime, and more)
    -No permission needed to get consent for a partnership
    -Age-limited content is restricted
    Event Location: Sunlife Nagoya
    Date & Time:
    May 18, 2008 - 11:30 to 3:00
    Club members can enter starting at 10:30.
    Applications:
    Direct Participation, 20 spaces
    Vendor Participation, 10 spaces
    Advertising Participation
    Cosplay Participation
    Fees:
    Direct Participation, 1500 yen (includes half a desk, a chair, and 3 club tickets)
    Vendor Participation, 2000 yen (includes a pamphlet, pay on delivery)
    Advertising Participation, 500 yen (Free advertising)
    Cosplay Participation, Free (Register that day)
    Sponsors:
    Namikoshi Takashi (this guy's blog has pretty good fanart)
    Kakurenbo (this guy's a real big Pokeshipper)
    Contact Info: wakyan303¡·hotmail.com
    Please change ¡· to @

The site also includes information about how to apply, information about a Kasumi fanart gallery, and links to sponsors. I'm wondering if we can be a sponsor. Maybe you can ask MistyWishMaker about it.

So, this means that this IS truly for Misty fans and NOT for... Well... dirty people who will smudge Misty's honor (Believe me, many people actually stated that this is the convention's purpose on Bulbagarden forum's thread, and especially Serebiiforums thread on this matter.) So that's Good News. they haven't mentioned anything about representitives from the big Pokemon three yet, but I'll give them a few more weeks...

Last edited:

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    I was on my photobucket account, which I rarely use, and I found loads of ancient pictures
    Like this nice one of Misty.

It was for an art contest here involving mythological creatures. I worked SOOO hard on it.
    And you know, I was still pretty good back two years ago.

Years
    • Seen Apr 1, 2008
    A misty convention, that sounds like a lot of fun. Maybe we'll finally see some new(non-henati) doujinshi up for sale.

I found a few cute pics yesterday.

Kasumi

Kasumi & Satoshi forever!
    Years
    The second picture is so beautiful *.* Please tell me where you found it Rikku

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Guys, I found some awesome screenshots on pocketmonsters imageboard
    There's somethng about them too, either it's the color... it's probably the color
    MISTY used BUBBLE BEAM!

That one is quite epic

And this one is flat out hot. It makes her look like a junior Cassidy. Normally I dont think of Misty as hot but wow.

Kasu-chan

her dearest wish~
    Years
    ^Aww, thanks a bunch! :3

I think I've got a new topic for everyone. Which pokemon of Misty's do you like the most when it comes to interaction with her?

I'm sorry if it sounds confusing but what I mean here is which pokemon do you like that Misty bonds with? ^^; I do like how Misty bonds with Psyduck the most. At first, she really pretty much hated for catching it [by accident xD] but then learned that it has great powers. I admire how she yells at Psyduck whenever he makes a mistake, doesn't remember things, or even when he acts dumb at times. It's adorable and always is amusing to watch. We all know that deep down, Misty cares. <3

Asura Nirosuki

Shes a good person~
    Years
    • Seen Nov 12, 2014
    Its been a while since I last posted here, Im sure everyone has heard already, how Misty will make a minor appearance in Diamond/Pearl series, I doubt it was just the rod alone.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back