• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Why would anyone not want MIsty back. she was the best partner, ash ever had. As for Brock being a flirt, how the hell would that remind you of james bond? yah he's a flirt but in a sensible way.

I do want her back. Heck, I'm actually willing to even boycott the show if it means trying to bring her back. I'm not sure where you're getting that impression about me. Heck, I'm also trying to find recruits.

As for Brock, I just feel that it's not a good thing for someone (male or female) to hit on absolutely every single person of the opposite sex they see. It's just wrong, and whether they... make love or not, it's still too similar to Charlie Harper or James Bond. Heck, some of the females have returned their love to him, but it still didn't stop him from trying to find a girl.

If your a misty supporter Join my club.

Misty Fan Club. you can find it on my profile.

Hope your club doesn't get closed down, because the mods have a habit of trying to close down threads or clubs that are basically duplicates (I remember that someone tried to make an actual Misty fan club, but it got closed down because the mods claimed that one already existed [though the creator of the club interpreted our club to be a Bring Misty back club rather than an actual fan club].).

Edit: that pic.. no words for that. why would anyone want to make Misty so exsplict.

You took the words right out of my mouth. I'm definitely not looking at that pic again. I'm straight, but that's just tarnishing Misty's good name, and besides which, makes it seem as though women can only be objectified or be like the girls from LH, T&aHM, WiBl, the fiorello fangirls from PvP, the Triplets from BatB, GgW, and all that. It's just painful to see girls religated to that kind of position/behavior.

In fact, it's because of Fanart like this that I don't count fanart of Misty as a requirement of being a true Misty fan. This isn't the only Misty Fanart that is developed by someone who obviously isn't actually loyal to her. I've seen one where she's being ripped apart in a very gory manner by a bear-like Pikachu, and the picture, quite literally, has "PWN'D" written on it in blood. Even for Voraphiles, that's just too much (I'm not one, BTW, but one of my friends is, that's how I know.)

Misty4Life

~Paired with a bribed shipper~
    Years
    The Picture is definitely good.

Who says I didn't care about her personality? Her personality is the exact reason why I'm absolutely loyal to her, especially considering how she didn't act like the Fiorello Fangirls at all in Princess Vs. Princess.

No, no. You misunderstood me. I was saying that it seemed like you only cared about her personality. That isn't necessarily a bad thing, but I was saying that I care about both beauty and personality. (But of course, more on the personality.)

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
    Yes, but brocks flirty ness is very children friendly. in hoen max pulled his ear, in sinnoh crogank hit him, in johto/kanto misty dragged him off. Theres nothing dirty about it. And i don't think they would ever take brock off. if they did i would stop watching it.

I made shure there werent anyother misty groups. its the one and only!

Edit: got to go modeter my group and check it images now.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Yes, but brocks flirty ness is very children friendly. in hoen max pulled his ear, in sinnoh crogank hit him, in johto/kanto misty dragged him off. Theres nothing dirty about it. And i don't think they would ever take brock off. if they did i would stop watching it.

I made shure there werent anyother misty groups. its the one and only!

Edit: got to go modeter my group and check it images now.

Question, How do I join your Group? I mean, I got a request to join a group (the weird names group), and I couldn't join because I didn't know How to.

Well, there was the "She can violate my rights anytime" in Kanto, but I guess you have a point.

Bagel

Live Long, laugh forever
    Years
    Question, How do I join your Group? I mean, I got a request to join a group (the weird names group), and I couldn't join because I didn't know How to.

Well, there was the "She can violate my rights anytime" in Kanto, but I guess you have a point.

Go to my profile, go down to the groups it said ived joined. click on the misty fan group one. there should be something on the page that sayd joing roup.

let me see if i can add you if you cant do that. ^_^ happy to have you join.

Misty4Life

Years
    Wow, this club hasn't had posts for a while.

Okay, this topic is totally random, but it involves Misty. I just read that on Bulbapedia you have to interupt Misty on a date in the 2nd gen. games. Do you think they'll include this little 'event' in HG/SS?

(Here's a picture: )
    The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Also, do you think they'll redesign her outfit in HG/SS or keep the one last used in FR/LG? Personally, I hope they redesign her outfit. (And keep the date thing. That just sounds cool. :D)

LDUK

Pokémon Master
    Years
    So many people want misty back. So why aren't the writers doing anything?! Can anyone remember the Pokémon song "Together Forever"? What the hell happened to that?

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    So many people want misty back. So why aren't the writers doing anything?! Can anyone remember the Pokémon song "Together Forever"? What the hell happened to that?

Yeah, I know. I mean, sure, it was a dub only song, but the writers should have paid enough attention to that (they paid more than enough attention to us in regards to Brock, so they should have realized that replacing Misty was a very bad move.).

Well, I might not be able to post often (I'm currently in College, plus my mom had just gotten Knee surgery), but I'll try and keep touch. Also, we may have to do the petitions again. I did get some from Dunwoody High School, but we'll need a lot more to convince the writers to bring her back. If absolutely necessary, we may need to recruit some famous people to our cause.

Semidos

Misty Fan Forever
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    So many people want misty back. So why aren't the writers doing anything?!
    I don't know how is in Japan. Maybe japanese kids likes Dawn or May more than Misty. But I sure on all the world people more likes Misty than others girls. The writers doesn't care about us, they do what they want.

PS. Nice avatar.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    I don't know how is in Japan. Maybe japanese kids likes Dawn or May more than Misty. But I sure on all the world people more likes Misty than others girls. The writers doesn't care about us, they do what they want.

PS. Nice avatar.

I think the Rise and Fall of Pokemon as well as other studies would have said something about Misty being less popular in Japan than anywhere else if that was the case. I mean, I noticed that Pikachu's Global Adventure did not mention May at all when he published the book, despite the fact that she had enough time for the American Audience to identify with her, and was already established as a main character for about three seasons in Japan by the time it was published. Surely they would have mentioned something about May if that was the case.

LDUK

Pokémon Master
    Years
    Also, we may have to do the petitions again.
    I have seen a new pertition on the net as one of them we're smashed. I'll try and find a link some time.

But I sure on all the world people more likes Misty than others girls. The writers doesn't care about us, they do what they want.

PS. Nice avatar.
    I don't know why they can't just have Misty too? At least?

And thanks, it's pretty awesome lol.

Hopefully, one day, she will be back. And hopefully they put Ash and Misty together.

Misty4Life

Years
    Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back