• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

SweetAddictionx

Jess (:
    Years
    (:

*KNOCK KNOCK*
    can i join please

mm (:
    im a HUGE pokeshipperr and i love ash and misty.
    Misty was my favourite character and i wish they would realise how many people miss her and want her back :\
    she really brought a funny and awesome vibe to the show

we need Misty to sort everyone out again and put people in their places ^^
    she was just amazing as a character.
    also i think they should really get the old VA's back
    they made the show (:

i have fanart that i drew and basically took a picture of it then put the picture on the computer ..
    ahaa
    so yeah (:

x

Semidos

Misty Fan Forever
    Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2014
    Someone should remake this club as the owner hasnt been active for 4 years.
    Yeah. Good idea. This club is (propably) going to die. Couse there's no topics, not much active users. But 282 pages. Cool.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    I don't think that making a new club is a good idea. I mean, when the 600 page Misty club on Serebii.Net Forums closed down due to similar pretenses, we made a new club that only lasted 30 pages (mainly because MrMagius took over as the Misty Club owner) before it closed down and made a new one in its stead.

I feel that would end up being unnecessary, so I'd rather that it stays on rather than close it down and have it end up having the replacement last even less than the last.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Sigh, it's been very depressing.

I basically tried to explain to several people how Contests were sexist, yet they were basically questioning me in what seems like an insulting manner. Things only got worse when "Kitty!" got into the picture and acted like I was derailing it into a Misty thread and insulting me completely (which really, the only time I ever directly referred to Misty in any way on the thread was in the response post to "Visne Tanrica's" post responding to my first post, and that was only because she mentioned Misty first.). I tried explaining exactly how Contests were nothing more than promoting sexism, but it fell on deaf ears despite all of the examples that I had given. later, after I retired from it, "Kitty!" STILL insulted me, and hints that I had only said those things because Misty's not in them, and that I hate May and Dawn because they replaced Misty, when that was never the case at all. I mean, if May and Dawn still acted the way they did if they were introduced and even IF Misty wasn't replaced by them when they made an appearance, I still would have hated them for the sexist stereotypes they truly were. Not to mention, I didn't hate contests because Misty wasn't in them (Heck, I would have hated them regardless of whether Misty was in them or not, due to what they were.), I didn't hate Pokemon Leagues just because Misty wasn't competing in them, which I would have if that was truly the reason. She even hints that I only talk about Misty in my posts (despite the fact that some of my posts don't even mention Misty at all, like the Ash's father one, or the GS Ball.)

Basically, it's been completely rough. I mean, despite all of the evidence I gave, it seems as though no one can ever see the light.

Well, anyways, I will still bring back Misty, no matter what.

Last edited:

Crystal Clair

Shinji lover
    Years
    Weedle, although I don't agree with you on everything, I have to admit that Pokemon lacks a female that isn't a butch lesbian like Nozomi nor a girly girl like Hikari. With the new girl, I hate how she replaced the only other tomboyish yet not butch heroine in the series. I also heard that she Kotone (the new HGSS girl) may do contests and that makes me mad how they make every girl do contests.

I don't know why having a girl like Misty would be so hard for them.

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Weedle, although I don't agree with you on everything, I have to admit that Pokemon lacks a female that isn't a butch lesbian like Nozomi nor a girly girl like Hikari. With the new girl, I hate how she replaced the only other tomboyish yet not butch heroine in the series. I also heard that she Kotone (the new HGSS girl) may do contests and that makes me mad how they make every girl do contests.

I don't know why having a girl like Misty would be so hard for them.

Yeah, I agree. I mean, there are quite a few girls who don't like that image of Girls (Heck, Ariel, the Little Mermaid, was popular and almost legendary due to the fact that she was the first Disney Princess to not be that kind of stereotypical girl. As a matter of fact, if it weren't for her OR her movie, Disney would have shut down.). Unfortunately, some people (IE, Piplup from BMGf) seem to be under the delusion that in order for a female character to even be considered remotely popular to the target audience, the girls HAVE to be that overly girly. Even when I or Pokemon Fan 132 tried to supply anything to the contrary, he still seems to believe it, and in my case, he mocks me/us.

BTW, this doesn't exactly relate to Misty in any way other than what may end up happening if she doesn't return, but...

On SPPf, someone had apparantly "found" evidence that there "may" be an episode where Dawn is "nude", and the Pokemon Contest is "held" at a "Hot Spring", and supplying a "magazine scan" that apparantly "confirmed" it.

Of course, soon thereafter, it ended up being dismissed as a hoax (and it took a while before Serebii caught on and removed the title on the site). Initially, I was glad that it was resolved as a Hoax, but then I realized that we probably haven't completely confirmed it (not yet, anyways), and that, for all I know, that may end up being ironically true (ironic in the sense that what was originally made like a hoax actually ended up being legit in the end), so I'm waiting for TVTokyo (or whatever the Japanese version of TVguide is) to announce the new DP147 title before I can completely dismiss it as a hoax.

Hey, don't get me wrong, I DO want it to be a Hoax, and I'm hoping that it is one, but on the other hand, considering how Pokemon is getting more risque by the minute (I mean, we had May posing in a LOT of bathing suits, not to mention being tied with Marina for having the largest boobs on a ten year old, her even stripping into a swimsuit in Brave the Wave [not to mention some shots of Brock staring at May's "assets"], Dawn showing off outfits that DEFINITELY would not be acceptable wear (like the cheerleading/maid/loli outfits. Plus Jessie [kinda] appearing naked and a near-viewing of Giovanni's butt (cringes at the thought) in "Hot-springing a leak", so it would only be a matter of time before they actually do end up going through an episode like the hoax described, DP147 or not, and whether I like it or not.).

I can't really give you SPPf's version of the thread, but I can at LEAST give you the BMGf version of the thread so you can see what I'm talking about:

https://bmgf.bulbagarden.net/showthread.php?t=43447

It's closed, but you can still see what happened.

EDIT: You know, call me paranoid, but I think I need to make absolute certain the plotline/title/scan is a hoax even IF the title isn't the same (meaning, I'm gonna have to wait until the episode actually airs). I mean, with pre-summaries, they sometimes leave very important parts of the episode out (tied to the main plot, I mean). For example, when the Hippowdon episode was first unveiled with the summary, they didn't mention the fact that Butch and Cassidy would be appearing in the episode and be the main antagonists. I also cannot trust previews due to the fact that they are misleading (like the Buizel capture episode, where it was made in such a way that made it seem like Ash was the one who captured it instead of Dawn), and if there is a Hotspring, she isn't shown to be nude in any way (she can wear a towel, but that's it).

EDIT2: Unfortunately, it seems the "Hoax" episode actually is the actual DP147. Not only did the October Calendar confirm it, they even gave the date that it was expected to air, as evidenced by this conversation:

https://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/User_talk:Kenji-girl#DP147_.21.21.21

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back