• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    Also, this Monday at 3:30 on Kids WB, they'll be showing The Tower of Terror.^_^ Lots and lots of great Pokeshipping hints.^_^

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Misty caring for Ash!^_^

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    Sweet. I love any and all first-season episodes. Well, most at least. far more than in later seasons. (Johto...League...Championss...*shudder*

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
    i like orange islands too... specially that part of the gym where that gymleader falls in love with misty. that gl's sister was wanting another sister.... but i guess if misty stayed there.... she'd have actually had a mother or something... wait.... its actually gonna be an in-law... or something.... im really bad in figuring stuff out... :(

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
    Lol.
    Riight, now I remember now. Wasn't he the one who hit on Misty?
    And...hm...I'm getting this memory about two Orange Island Gym Leaders who liked Misty...or one OIGL who Misty liked? I can't recall -.-
    I liked the Orange Islands Season, isn' that the season they introduced us to double battling? You know, the final gym leader?

~Ozy~

Years
    Misty liked one OIGL (Danny), the other (Rudy *killdiekillslaughterburnkilldestroy*), liked her. And yeaah, we first saw double-battles in OI arc. They were called "tag-team battles" at the time (as I remember).

~Ozy~

Years
    Because Ash is hot. That simple. A bit slow-witted, maybe, but hot. And, despite the obliviousness toward the hottie who wants him, a really sweet guy.

And yeah, I suppose there are a couple episodes I like from each season, but JLC really turned me off, spending nearly a season getting from Goldenrod to Ecruteak just ain't right.

Water Pokemon Master

Water Pokemon Enthusiast
    Years
    I like Gymshipping. They followed Ash for a long time, and they got to know each other very well. Both have siblings, Gym Leaders, and have a type speciality, and all of that. If Only Misty was older...or if Brock was younger...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back