• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    'Course I would. She'd kick some major arse in te football game, match me even on DOA2 and eat her fair share of turkey, mashed potatoes, and whatever else we're serving.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    Here's a really cute pic.^_^

Awwwwww!!!!! Ash's holding on to her!^_^ So romantic and kawaii!!!!^_^

Asher

Just your ordinary evil...
    Years
    Water Pokemon Master said:
    Whoa, what episode was that from?

Actually, I don't know. o_O; I just got it from some random site which I lost the link. And all I edited was the Togepi in there. o.o;

TAD, mundo cool pic of the Togepi there. XD; And I like the AAML picture you had , ML17

And here's another picture from Asher:

Courtesy of Yahoo! Image Search. (or was it Google?)

~Ozy~

Years
    As I've said before, just be the best friend I could. Tell her to get her arse in gear, catch up to Ash and kick May away from her man. After that, a sweet confession scene and a night of...erm...unmentionable activities.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    Well, they proubully would do it anyways. ;) I wouldn't try to stop them. Besides, they deserve each other.^_^ And that would be really romantic too since that would be that they really love each other.^_^

~Ozy~

Years
    Mmmmhmmm...Besides, imagine Brock, Max, and May in the morning when they find the pair of them snuggled up in a sleeping back with their clothes a few feet away.

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    That would be funny.^_^ Ash's hair would all messed up, and Misty would have her hair down. Brock would be really surprized, has would May. Max would probully wonder why they are naked, but Brock would tell him that he'll find out when he's older.^_^

~Ozy~

Years
    I think Max already know "the facts of life." The kids a genius, I think he'd be able to figure it out. Brock would wig out that Ash got laid before him. May would be like "Why? Why oh why oh why?!?! Mommy told me that guys go for well-endowed women!"

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    That would make for a very great scene for a fanfic. Also, not all girls have to have big breasts to look really good. Misty's a beautiful person, both on the inside and the outside.^_^ Her natural beauty is really nice. Her personality is really great. She's a very nice, sweet, caring person that has a nice range of emotions, from happy to mad. Plus, she's a romantic that will help anyone get togather, and also give advice about love. She cares about all of her friends and her Pokemon, as well as Ash.

~Ozy~

Years
    Plus she'll kick the arse of anyone who so much as THINKS about coming between her and her goal. That would so rock. Maybe I should write the aforementioned fanfic...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back