• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAlliedAxis

Pokemon fan forever!
    Years
    Tkinc said:
    Wow. My friends at school also draw group pics. Really nice.

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
    Oh! did i miss it i missed it i guess i didnt notice it too busy on Oekaki at the moment
    Tkinc u see i dont own a scanner everytime i scan it needs money & A4 is the only scanner available
    If i had my own scanner man i would post a lot more pics than i am doin right now from drawings of Bulbasaur to Groudon

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Tkinc said:
    Lol. I don't show it because it plain SUCKS. It's a different style, and therefore isn't too much preferred over the traditional anime ways of drawing Misty
    >: Just post it. Everyone'll like it, you can be sure.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Yeah maybe. Yahoo steals pictures off the Misty Fanclub - we're that great.
    Bad .hack//Legend Of The Twilight banner Bulbasaur, its blurry.. what do you watch, Animax South Asia? Every show I watch on it end up in your signature..

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    Hmmm...I think I did come across a few pictures that linked back to here when I google searched before... o.o
    I drew a fanart of Mist on the oekaki for this club :3 fwheeeee:

Ah, that was fun :D! Hope you guys like it
    Mandy-chan

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
    Years
    Hey Project ZERO! I just finished adding Silent Tatsu and xflygonx. I'll add you dude to the concepts. BTW, I already posted the misty pic 10 pgs bak. It was a fast drawing I CONVERTED to Misty. Well, as far as it was, there was no comment on that pic... which was obviously dissappointing, but rather on my Ash's pic ^_^.

Mandy-chan, I like that pic u did. Very colorful, neat, and I luv that little Jigglypuff n_n

A-one, sorry, I didn't know u had to go through all that trouble o_O. You know that Epson Sylus All-in-ones are cheap now? You should really invest in it, its worth the money...but yea... money doesn't grow on trees ya know...

BTW, I'm gonna try drawing Misty again, but a lot better drawn and cute ^_^. Hopefully it'll be a success like the concepts I did of the girls XD. But that's just what I THINK. Knowing me and drawing it has a 50/50 chance of success- >_<

Well, I gtg, If there is no replies in a while, I'll edit this post and post something else :P

Last edited:

Tkinc

Years
    Hey LT247! I also agree with Mandy-chan! Everyone's art is exceptional; Why not post a pic LT247? I know u r good XD. Well, let's make a new topic... hmm...

If Ash died, how would the show go on? - Erm... was the a little overboard o_O, but what do u think? Would the show automatically end, or would it be with the other friends, or (hehe..) everybody'd commit suicide >< j/k :P

Lol...

Years
    • Age 33
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 8, 2006
    Tkinc said:
    Hey LT247! I also agree with Mandy-chan! Everyone's art is exceptional; Why not post a pic LT247? I know u r good XD. Well, let's make a new topic... hmm...

If Ash died, how would the show go on? - Erm... was the a little overboard o_O, but what do u think? Would the show automatically end, or would it be with the other friends, or (hehe..) everybody'd commit suicide >< j/k :P

Lol...
    I don't have a scanner, so I can't post my pictures..:( and I think if he died that would probalby be the end of Pokemon since Ash is the main character

Tkinc

Years
    lol. u are right LT247. But, its already sad that the anime is still going no where... I kinda like the idea that Ash would die saving someone or something, rather than continuing on an endless journey that never ends. I just wish pkmn had sagas to follow on like FMA or even One Piece (japanese) to keep it more intersting. I'm so pushed to finish Xtreme just to get that whole thing done and taken care of- since pkmn is nearly dead now... :(

BTW, u don't have a scanner neither? Well, use a camera! It always works too u know. Just make sure u use the zoom feature for a still life tipe of effect- believe me, it works :)

mistywishmaker

such a thing as f o r e v e r
    Years
    Mandy-Chan said:
    Hmmm...I think I did come across a few pictures that linked back to here when I google searched before... o.o
    I drew a fanart of Mist on the oekaki for this club :3 fwheeeee:

Ah, that was fun :D! Hope you guys like it
    Mandy-chan

OMG! Adorable =3 I never knew you were so artistic, Mandy-chan!! Misty looks so adorable... And Jigglypuff! XD I love it!!

Mandy-Chan

*~Candy Mandy~*
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 24, 2007
    Thanks guys=3! I've been messing on the oekaki for around half of a year so I'm getting better at it^^...
    If Ash died, how would the show go on?
    Hmmm...that seems a bit of a dreary way to end the series so they would continue it with another trainer(one we were briefly introduced to or a whole new one-I dunno I would love to see Drew's back story and stuff *brick'd*-) It is getting a tad repetitive for them to keep having the same story over and over :[, maybe a new story line would spice up things a bit :3...
    Mandy-chan

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    If Ash died, preferrably in a Pokemon War Battle or something,I'd want to see Misty cry over him and dying after that in the same battle. Yeah, I'm stupid. >.<

Great oekaki work Mandy! =D

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
    Supreme Edgeboy Max said:
    Yeah maybe. Yahoo steals pictures off the Misty Fanclub - we're that great.
    Bad .hack//Legend Of The Twilight banner Bulbasaur, its blurry.. what do you watch, Animax South Asia? Every show I watch on it end up in your signature..
    Yes somthing like that 'Animax' it is really cool
    Man u r way better than me Mandy-chan i stink at oekaki

If Ash died?
    Then i say Misty days r over.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    A-one said:
    Yes somthing like that 'Animax' it is really cool
    Man u r way better than me Mandy-chan i stink at oekaki

If Ash died?
    Then i say Misty days r over.
    Animax is a TV channel - the best anime station there is actually.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    ._.'' Cartoon Network India? Dude.. once again, I feel you live near to where I am.

I get the feeling that Misty will get this new water Pokemon soon.

Its called Tamanta, its an official new Pokemon ~ its the pre-evolution of Mantine.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back