• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Wow Tkay, that's great! And Wishy doesn't look any bad, its okay. You remind me of Harry Potter though. ^.~ Hey by the way, get onto MSN quick. I've got something that's like .. horribly awesome .. that I've gotta show you. You didn't follow with the favorite quotes topic though. >:

D'you see Matt? This is what a real club should be like, where everyone talks way too much about too many other things while still keeping onto the topic. Its like an internal community on its own. =D

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
    I dont really have anymore quotes since eps r in a diff language all together.

I seen that pic Clair a very old one guessing posted by ML17

I see i am sixth i will try to beat MWM

A-one

I'll be back!!!!
    Years
    U are right many quotes some r good and some r tooooo good
    Pic Misty rules all girl trainers

Kasumi

Kasumi & Satoshi forever!
    Years
    Bring Misty back. How would you protest to the writers if you had the chance?

I'd probably march right into the studio, call back Misty's voice actor, and just write the storyline myself XD But since that's impossible, I think I'll just hold up signs outside of the building and yell things =3

I would do the same MWM^^ Let's do that together! It would be the smartest thing which I would ever do XD

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
    Years
    SEBM I DID FOLLOW THE TOPIC

Gosh, do people every pay attention when they read??! I said I also LIKED THAT ONE QUOTE from the Nidoran and Nidorino episode. I'm so stressed out. I got last place on an Engr project I worked 18 hours for while others worked for 4 hours at most >_<

Besides- I don't look like Harry Potter. I don't know what's wrong with people nowadays. I drew a concept where I have SPIKY HAIR and just because of the glasses ppl assumed its a harry potter. When I did my other sketch of Me and Totakikay, people said I looked like the guy in Getbackers -__- I wish ppl would stop comparing... It's my style of art; and thats the closest thing I can draw to the realistic me before I look extremely pungent :(

Just say it, IM NOT THAT GOOD AT DRAWING sheesh. I'm working hard on a project for all of you guys who aren't really that much appreciative. The only one who has been telling me to finish the piece is probably MWM, and yet none of you... it's almost outrageous. I could make this project extremely cool but no one gives a hoot here. It's starting to provoke me to leave Pokecommunity for good- without finishing Xtreme or any more art. I dont know what else to say; thats probably why Chairman Kaga isn't here anymore. Its all coming down to the responsibility of me and a few others to keep it running... even that, I'm not appreciated enough...

Misty Lover17

Shining Angel
    Years
    Your new group pic is coming along great Tkinc. I bet it will be another really great pic.

Cool idea you did for the Pokemon annerversity Clair. I can't wait to see Misty again in the 10th annervsity special.^_^

Also, I found a new pic!

^_^

MistyManiac

I need to post more often
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2018
    Tkinc, don't put yourself down like that, you are a great artist. I don't see how you can think your art isn't of a high quality. Secondly, I see no resemblence to Harry Potter. But then again I've been told I look like Harry and I have long hair, a beard, and a moustache. Just because I wear glasses. (people surprise me sometimes)
    Tkinc said:
    I'm working hard on a project for all of you guys who aren't really that much appreciative. The only one who has been telling me to finish the piece is probably MWM, and yet none of you... it's almost outrageous.
    I think you misunderstand. I'm guessing people aren't telling you to finish because they don't want to feel like they are rushing you or at least that's how I see it. I'm excited to see it get finished, like I said it looks great so far. (btw, you don't have to put me in, I don't feel I've been active enough to put you through the trouble)

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    o_o Tkay ..
    First up, its a stereotypical remark. I never said looking like Harry Potter was bad. And being a guy from Get Backers isn't anything bad either. >: And you are extremely appreciated Tkay. We don't tell you to finish your work, because people're known to snap back for rushing them and all that. See, we'd rather like you to take your time and finish your artwork nicely. And if your artwork wasn't good, we'd have told you.

Tkinc

Years
    MistyManiac said:
    Tkinc, don't put yourself down like that, you are a great artist. I don't see how you can think your art isn't of a high quality. Secondly, I see no resemblence to Harry Potter. But then again I've been told I look like Harry and I have long hair, a beard, and a moustache. Just because I wear glasses. (people surprise me sometimes)

I think you misunderstand. I'm guessing people aren't telling you to finish because they don't want to feel like they are rushing you or at least that's how I see it. I'm excited to see it get finished, like I said it looks great so far. (btw, you don't have to put me in, I don't feel I've been active enough to put you through the trouble)

What are you saying?? I'm definitely gonna include you MistyManiac :D I'm not gonna ignore the other members. Forgive me from yesterday- some retarded stress from presentations and such. Getbackers are cool, but one shouldn't compare- erm...though its stil not bad, since sometimes its a great remark...

I just like it when ppl ask me to finish. So that I have my goals set and I finish. It's definitely not a trouble including another pic... Mistymaniac, how do u want to look??

Greta

♡C u t e n e s s♡
    Years
    ~Uh, I think I have to rejoin this club oO; I've been gone from PC for an amount of time, so...X3 So, people, care to tell me about what you're all talking about now? [I'm too lazy :3]

Supreme Edgeboy Max

alphabet tour
    Years
    Greta said:
    ~Uh, I think I have to rejoin this club oO; I've been gone from PC for an amount of time, so...X3 So, people, care to tell me about what you're all talking about now? [I'm too lazy :3]
    Yeah, hi again Greta and welcome back.

And Tkay, if you wish..
    FINISH THIS IMMEDIATELY OR I'LL ANNOY YOU TO DEATH.

Totakikay

A Wonderful Life
    Years
    hay, how are you guys? :)

@Tkay: its okay Tkay, you always draw good sketches. i know me and MWM are pretty much your best pals here on PC but there is no need to become outraged. like i said, me, MWM, and anyone else here are not pressuring you to finish your artwork soon. sure, you don't like being compared to other famous artist's artwork, i can understand. your doing great so please keep it up ;)

Tkinc

Years
    Supreme Edgeboy Max said:
    Yeah, hi again Greta and welcome back.

And Tkay, if you wish..
    FINISH THIS IMMEDIATELY OR I'LL ANNOY YOU TO DEATH.

Lol >_> Thx alot. Well, Here's my next update on my pic (I fixed MWM's left foot :D):

I just added Totakikay and Buster_wolf XD So, next will be SEBM and all u guys. Greta-kun, yes, you can join again :D I'm not sure if I can remember u from a long time bak but... WELCOME BAK! BTW, SEBM you did a nice job on Greta's banner :D Kids these days are becoming better and better at photoshop ;)

EDIT NOTE:===
    Still need to fix MWM's left foot- its slightly larger than the right >_< I'll fix it asap

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back