• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Misty (Bring Her Back) Club !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
Years
  • Ah, so that's what young Anime/Mangalover was asking. Hmm, I don't know why.. this club is feeling really empty. We lost so many members V___V. Oh and if you have any current questions about anything EMAIL ME. I don't check this much anymore, nor write here much. With Mistywishmaker really dormant, I'm also relatively dormant as well- to the point that usually I comment a lot when I'm with Mistywishmaker lol (But that's besides the point) =P Hmm, I've been having finals and all and yes, if you want a simple answer, no further work has been done to the previous group pic. As far as it looks, the characters I'll CG will take me a lonnng time. And unfortunately, I have other more important pending projects at the moment. However, I shall make something... new (a sketch) the next time we meet. I'll be sure of it :)

Oh, and for proof, here's the pic again ;)

grouppic_F.jpg

Now, I think I'm missing Pokeknight (Ah, yes, he was present in the past pages.. @___@ How could I have missed him?) I'll see where to add him [edited!!]

Ah, and xoxkris, do you see yourself back there? I might make a special bubble for you to show the other parts of you that's missing (lower body and all.. eh, you said you wanted a miniskirt? :XD: I'll see what I can do =P

AND yes, the final CG'd version will be shown in a larger resolution than this for clarity and detail. I only kept the pic this small because it's needed. All the detail is still intact in there ;)

Last edited:

pokeknight

Hyper Member
    Years
  • Ah, so that's what young Anime/Mangalover was asking. Hmm, I don't know why.. this club is feeling really empty. We lost so many members V___V. Oh and if you have any current questions about anything EMAIL ME. I don't check this much anymore, nor write here much. With Mistywishmaker really dormant, I'm also relatively dormant as well- to the point that usually I comment a lot when I'm with Mistywishmaker lol (But that's besides the point) =P Hmm, I've been having finals and all and yes, if you want a simple answer, no further work has been done to the previous group pic. As far as it looks, the characters I'll CG will take me a lonnng time. And unfortunately, I have other more important pending projects at the moment. However, I shall make something... new (a sketch) the next time we meet. I'll be sure of it :)

grouppic_F.jpg

Now, I think I'm missing Pokeknight (This is so old that pokeknight wasn't even here XD) I'll see where to add that person (male or female LOL?)

Ah, and xoxkris, do you see yourself back there? I might make a special bubble for you to show the other parts of you that's missing (lower body and all.. eh, you said you wanted a miniskirt? :XD: I'll see what I can do =P

AND yes, the final CG'd version will be shown in a larger resolution than this for clarity and detail. I only kept the pic this small because it's needed. All the detail is still intact in there ;)

Ok, I tried finding myself for so long until I read the caption and what did I get? A doubt over my gender(Why not see the profile? lol) and..............
    What?!! I wasn't here until lately? Lol, I was here long time ago, I think even before yourself, slightly after ML17, I think around the same time as MWM and I left sometime after Chairman Kaga got into problems with PC community and decided to stay active only in BMB. If you don't believe, check the starting pages(Almost all of my posts are in this thread, lol), I just went on a small detour, that's all XD. (You should have shown one person coming back XD). NIce pic though, hopefully I will be included in next one.

Last edited:
    Ah, so that's what young Anime/Mangalover was asking. Hmm, I don't know why.. this club is feeling really empty. We lost so many members V___V. Oh and if you have any current questions about anything EMAIL ME. I don't check this much anymore, nor write here much. With Mistywishmaker really dormant, I'm also relatively dormant as well- to the point that usually I comment a lot when I'm with Mistywishmaker lol (But that's besides the point) =P Hmm, I've been having finals and all and yes, if you want a simple answer, no further work has been done to the previous group pic. As far as it looks, the characters I'll CG will take me a lonnng time. And unfortunately, I have other more important pending projects at the moment. However, I shall make something... new (a sketch) the next time we meet. I'll be sure of it :)

grouppic_F.jpg

Now, I think I'm missing Pokeknight (This is so old that pokeknight wasn't even here XD) I'll see where to add that person (male or female LOL?)

Thank you Tkinc! And thank you for always adding me into ur group pics :) it just makes my day...espically after today

Tkinc

Smile above all challenges
    Years
  • You're welcome AML247! ^^; I guess I must have been quite rude. If you read my whole purpose of this group pic, it was to include all the members with the sincere desire to keep this club running. Some people come in and out. If they REALLY want to be included, fine, I'll do that, but if they don't say anything it will be the way. I'm always open to suggestions remember ;) Ah, because of my poor hindsight, I missed you! Yes, pokeknight, I just saw you ;) Forgive me for the things I said and not noticing you (how the heck did that happen?) Like me and Totakikay promised, I shall not dis-include anyone! I'll first begin by adding Pokeknight, and then if anyone else who participates more, tells me, I shall add them as well, k? done deal =P? Ah, this is only one group pic. It get's updated, so don't worry. I think I need to do some resizing now XD but I'll manage ;)

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years

grouppic_F.jpg

Now, I think I'm missing Pokeknight (Ah, yes, he was present in the past pages.. @___@ How could I have missed him?) I'll see where to add him [edited!!]

Yup! -hugs TKinc- You're really a wonderful brother XD
    A wonderful guy~ Lol, let's just hope MWM, ML17 and some other active members come back x.x I really missed them ;__;

Years
    • Seen Aug 29, 2020
    Hi, I am Back. Anyways, yeah, I miss all of the Club Members as well. Anyways, I hope Misty returns. Also, new topic:

"What would Misty possibly have on her wish list should she celebrate christmas?"

Maybe a D/P Water Pokemon, possibly even some new fish replacing the old ones at the Gym that mysteriously disappeared.

pokeknight

Hyper Member
    Years
  • Tkinc said:
    If you read my whole purpose of this group pic, it was to include all the members with the sincere desire to keep this club running. Some people come in and out. If they REALLY want to be included, fine, I'll do that, but if they don't say anything it will be the way.

k, now please don't take this post as Bashing, I am just saying things that crossed my mind, I have no offenses against you but bad me, I always see some negative in anything lol.(And I don't praise good things much, for good things are good, no matter what lol)

The thing is that part sounded a little sarcastic to me. If you were trying to give the idea that I have no sincere desire to keep the club running and have no value as a member here for I went out once then you are awfully wrong. I am only active in this and the AAMl club in PC nowadays. I try my best to be involved in the club, I care more about Misty more than anyone else in the world. I think the writers have betrayed her and so, I want to see her receive Justice. As for being active, I got more posts in the club than your total posts, should give you some ideas. However, I do want to be in that pic for its really awesome and its supposed to be a group pic. But, if you think I don't deserve a position there, then so be it, don't include me, I won't be running around being mad about it at all. I am not begging to be in it you see, Its a good pic, and so, only people good enough should be in there and I am evil, obsessed Misty fan + Pokeshipper XD.

Now to the topic:

"What would Misty possibly have on her wish list should she celebrate christmas?"

I think she might want Brock' Cooking, A date with Ash, A day off from the gym and away from her sisters, A strong water pokemon from any region, A chance to go in pokemon adventures again with Ash and co., A reunion with Togetic, A path to her dream of being a water pokemon master(I never figure out what that meant lol) and such......

Last edited:
    Years
  • I have a new fanfic in the works, a holiday themed Misty one.

It's called A Misty Christmas. The plotline is Misty calls Ash telling him that her sisters are upset about their broken-up relationship (with their boyfriends) that happened last Christmas, and now they don't want to celebrate! Ash and his friends promise to help.

You can read more about it at my forum here. If you want to read the story once I have it, bookmark my forum because that's the only place I'm posting it.

Oh, and yes there will be Pokeshipping in it.

pokeknight

Hyper Member
    Years
  • Yeah Kris, I am sure he doesn't either..I was just trying to be funny/weird and Brag a little bit there lol(Was it funny though?) just so that everyone here realizes that I have been around since the beginning(well, almost the begining) of the club and I don't care about anyone else but Misty. This done, further irritating questions asking if I care about Misty will hopefully be prevented.

I will try reading your fic up IM4MISTY(I will still call you this way lol). Why not post the link up at serebiiforums too? The guys there are dying for a Christmas fic lol.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
  • Yeah Kris, I am sure he doesn't either..I was just trying to be funny/weird and Brag a little bit there lol(Was it funny though?) just so that everyone here realizes that I have been around since the beginning(well, almost the begining) of the club and I don't care about anyone else but Misty. This done, further irritating questions asking if I care about Misty will hopefully be prevented.

I will try reading your fic up IM4MISTY(I will still call you this way lol). Why not post the link up at serebiiforums too? The guys there are dying for a Christmas fic lol.

Erm... It's not, although I think seriously anybody would have misunderstood your "way". ^^;

Good fic, MF ^^ I read all the current chapters.

pokeknight

Hyper Member
    Years
  • Erm... It's not, although I think seriously anybody would have misunderstood your "way". ^^;

Good fic, MF ^^ I read all the current chapters.

Lol, what was there to misunderstand?(except for the whole post I guess lol)

I just clarified something up, nothing much, any Misty fan(minus the antipokeshippers but misty fans) would automatically get immense respect from me. And add Tkinc's skills to it, he becomes like a god for me, yet, I like going at everyone whenever I feel like they are asking questions about my dedication to anything. And the way Tkinc wrote the first few lines of his post, which I had quoted on that mis-understandable post of mine, the lines could be easily taken as sarcasm on me for trying to be in his pic when he felt like I didn't deserve to be in there or I am a pitiful human for having left the club once(remind you, I didn't want to, I had to lol..besides..being in the club isn't the only way to be a Misty fan). So, I just tried proving my innocence although it did turn out to be on a slightly rude tone I guess but that's how I give answers lol, not everyone in the world can please everyone, even something seen as good at a place can be bad at another, so, please try to look at my posts with positive approach and don't misunderstand them for I am here to befriend you guys, the great Misty fans, not make everyone enemy XD.

Last edited:
    Years

I perfer you to call me by new name if thats ok. And I have mentioned the fic in the Misty Club at SPPf.

xxxSakura

桜の姫 ♡ Formely xoxkris
    Years
  • Lol, what was there to misunderstand?(except for the whole post I guess lol)

I just clarified something up, nothing much, any Misty fan(minus the antipokeshippers but misty fans) would automatically get immense respect from me. And add Tkinc's skills to it, he becomes like a god for me, yet, I like going at everyone whenever I feel like they are asking questions about my dedication to anything. And the way Tkinc wrote the first few lines of his post, which I had quoted on that mis-understandable post of mine, the lines could be easily taken as sarcasm on me for trying to be in his pic when he felt like I didn't deserve to be in there or I am a pitiful human for having left the club once(remind you, I didn't want to, I had to lol..besides..being in the club isn't the only way to be a Misty fan). So, I just tried proving my innocence although it did turn out to be on a slightly rude tone I guess but that's how I give answers lol, not everyone in the world can please everyone, even something seen as good at a place can be bad at another, so, please try to look at my posts with positive approach and don't misunderstand them for I am here to befriend you guys, the great Misty fans, not make everyone enemy XD.

You respect me as well? :o

That's surprising because I'm a goofy girl xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back