• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

~The Official Miyu-chan Club ^o^~

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Yes. =x

;-; I was like: O.O;

You scared me. ;-;

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    ... You saw me? xD

Well, I was busy... ;_; When do you usually come online Shome? Maybe I can arrange some of my time. xD

Jasmine & Mari - I'm great, lol. xDDD

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    No... ;-; I used to have some goldfish in my life, and two birds... but they're all dead. T-T

Ninja Retsu

P u r e
    Years
  • Hi,Evelina. They are died? I feel very sorry for you... I hope you will feel better about this. Anyway, I just would like to tell you. I will go from tomorrow and will not come back until May 20th. This is the last day I will post here before May 20th. I hope you will have a great day. Good bye.

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    Miyu-chan said:
    No... ;-; I used to have some goldfish in my life, and two birds... but they're all dead. T-T
    Geee Wiz, that sucks. I woner why does that happen. Sorry to hear that though.

LanceLite

~Clone of a Max!
    Years
  • o.o;;; i forgot u also knew me as shome..

oh well.. i 'sh leaving pc once again.. this time really. so yea er.... i'll miss you alot and you've been a great friend for me. but yea... msn pwnz so if ur online there we can chat.

and yea.. im leaving also means no side competition for you metto. *slashes metto's mettaurs with max blade* XD still couldnt figure out my point did u?

i gotta run now, so i'll see ya'll later... one day. buh bye!

MegaDitto

Windsor ™
    Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2013
    LanceLite said:
    o.o;;; i forgot u also knew me as shome..

oh well.. i 'sh leaving pc once again.. this time really. so yea er.... i'll miss you alot and you've been a great friend for me. but yea... msn pwnz so if ur online there we can chat.

and yea.. im leaving also means no side competition for you metto. *slashes metto's mettaurs with max blade* XD still couldnt figure out my point did u?

i gotta run now, so i'll see ya'll later... one day. buh bye!
    :\ . I get it. I never wanted to have a comp with you. I will miss you though. I hope yoou return soon.

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Jasmine - I'll miss you... ;-;

Ty - Thanks... ;-;

LanceLite - >xD But I'll miss you~ ;_; I'll try to see you around on MSN~

Everyone else - Sorry for not being online, I was switching internet services, and plus... I had AP testing, that I just finished today. xDD

So I'm, back. =3

Miyu-chan

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    O.O;

Okay, feel free to bug me, cling to me, whaever. xDDD

*passes out pretty ponies*

Back