• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Naruto Discussion Thread (even shippuden)

X-Files

Can Yuo Udnertsand
    Years
    Naruto Owns and so does shippuden also if this is a double post ignore it cause my comp messed up when I was posting anyways Naruto the show not char pwns indeed it does but the Char Naruto sucks worser then Ash sometimes.
    NEJI PWNS YOU ALL YES YOU SHOULD ALL FEAR HIM.

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    Fear Neji? Yeah...Right.

Anyway, I LUV Naruto. If anyone wants to watch the new Shippuden eppisodes, go to saiyan island. It has all the Shippuden and original Naruto episodes for download. You can also watch the newest Shipuudens, too.

My absolute fav. characters are Kakashi, Kiba and Itachi. :3

However, sometimes I feel that Sasuke should never have left for Orochi. I guess it's meant to be, though. At least Sakura gets to cry and feel pain. (I hate Sakura)

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
    However, sometimes I feel that Sasuke should never have left for Orochi. I guess it's meant to be, though. At least Sakura gets to cry and feel pain. (I hate Sakura)

You hate Sakura? Why have you read the manga at all? She sucked before but now, holy crap. Who is caught up anyway so I can start spoiling.:badsmile:

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2007
    I love naruto. I haven't seen all of the shippuden episodes. I'm going to start downloading more. I prefer the manga to the anime. My favorite characters are Sasori, Suigetsu (manga), Kisame and Shikamaru

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    You hate Sakura? Why have you read the manga at all? She sucked before but now, holy crap. Who is caught up anyway so I can start spoiling.:badsmile:

Yeah I've read the manga, but I hate her for different reasons. She's strong now, but still.

I'm caught up. Let the spoilin' begin. :)

How does everyone feel about Sasuke? I think sasuke-haters should cut him some slack. I mean, really, he's got the right to be the way he is. Please people his entire family was killed... And it just so happens I'm a major Itachi-fangirl. How ironic. *smooches itachi doll*

Has anyone read the Kakashi Gaiden? When I read it, I cried, to be honest. *Obito fangirl*

Did anybody see the Naruto Movie 4 Trailer yet? I got scared when I saw it and my friend (who also, although rarely, watches Naruto) had to calm me down before I freaked out completely. He can't die, though! Really, there's just way too many things contridicting the possibility of his death, IMO.

Last edited:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Omg, I love Naruto. I been watching Part 1 and Shippuuden. I am into the current episode of Shippuuden. Been watching snice the beginning, and I am not stopping now. Man...it is getting really good.

I haven't read the manga yet. But I am going to start. ^^ Starting from Volume 1 and Up.

My total favorite characters are: Naruto, Hinata, Sasuke, Sakura, Rock Lee, Kakashi, Deidara, Shikamaru, Temari, Gaara, Kiba, Tsunade, Jiraiya(he is soo funny), Might Guy(Gai-he is soo cool), Kankuro, Neji, TenTen

Those guys totally rock, no doubt. There are the others...but these guys...omg..they are so great!

I just can't wait til I get to see Sakura and Chiyo finally fight in the next episode. And maybe Naruto and Kakashi will get Deidara. ^^

And right now...I hope Sasuke will wake up and come to his senses and go back with Naruto and Sakura. He is doing this revenge thing all wrong. But I still think he is awesome. ^^

Sal Kar

B.F.S. [Big Friendly Slav]
    Years
    dude, zabuza iz like the strongest person in the show, yet they ct him in the first frikken season, gawd!!!!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    He is strong, I agree with you there. I wish Zabuza and Haku didn't die, they were pretty cool. But what is done is done can't go back and change it. They are always going to be remembered. ^^

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    Yeah, Deidara is awesome! I can tell you what happens, but that would be spoilin'. xD *loves spoiling*

Heh. Oh, I forgot about Jiraiya! He's hularious.

Yeah, Zabuza was pretty awesome; same w/ Haku.

Oh lucy you watch Bleach too? Heh I love that show.

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    OH him. Yeah, Gamabunta! He's pretty awesome. I kinda forgot about him, though. There's a bunch of Naruto rereuns from Part 1 on tonight. Damn, the US is SO slow!

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah, Deidara is awesome! I can tell you what happens, but that would be spoilin'. xD *loves spoiling*

Heh. Oh, I forgot about Jiraiya! He's hularious.

Yeah, Zabuza was pretty awesome; same w/ Haku.

Oh lucy you watch Bleach too? Heh I love that show.
    Lol, well I am up the current episode so you can spoil me in the anime...just not in the manga(haven't read the manga yet). I just like the way he makes his art with his hands. And I love his saying..."Art is a BANG!" And after he says something, he will say ...hmm or mmm(something like that). He is totally cool. Best AL member ever.

Yes I watch Bleach too. ^^ I been watching snice it ever started. It is also a great show! I got some of the manga too. ^^

Who here thinks that Sasuke vs. Naruto was the best fight?

Oh I seen his Naruto's new Resengan! I love it...well right now it isn't perfect, but wait and see...hehe.

Craig²

H a p p y☆
    Years
    Shipuuden is Naruto Part 2. You can watch the latest episodes at Saiyan island. It's when Naruto is 15/16 and comes back after 2 years of training with Jiraiya.

Ah yes, Deidara. I loved it when he and Sasori fought. XD Did anyone see the episode when Deidara talks to Kisame about Itachi? It was at the end of a Shippuuden.

*loves Bleach*

Yea, the fight between Sasuke and Naruto was amazing. How do I make a spoiler tag? I've been dying to say something that's spoiler-ific.

Has anyone read Kakashi Gaiden? I cried when I read it. ^-^;

Back