• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Naruto Discussion Thread (even shippuden)

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Lol It's Zetsu! That would be a mood killer.

I can't see Itachi screaming either, makes it harder to guess. If Sasuke loses an eye, it will only be one and then he somehow escapes or Itachi says he lacks hatred and then leaves.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Oh man, if it is Zetsu...yeah that would kill the mood right there. Yes this is the week...it is almost there! Just three more days. :3

I really hope though Sasuke will do something to Itachi in the last second.

Cheez

Infinity©
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2021
    Chapter 388 Spoilers =/

Spoiler:

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    About Chapter 388[Spoilers]

Spoiler:

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    About Chapter 388[Spoilers]

Spoiler:

Well, if you look at some other spoilers out there Itachi was still only just playing around with Sasuke. After Sasuke withstands Tsukiyomi Itachi gets serious so I think Sasuke is in trouble. I think that Sasuke will lose again, that's my prediction, he won't lose any eyes though, Kishi loves him too much. Depending on how much Kishi actually likes him he might win.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Wow, yeah I guess you got a point there. Itachi was just fooling with Sasuke. Now I am thinking about it...Sasuke is still in trouble. But like you said he won't lose his eyes, that is for sure. If he lost, he proably lose something else. Like a arm or leg. I much rather have Sasuke lose a arm or leg than his eyes. But who knows Sasuke might win this.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Well, we might get to actually see Amaterasu, the full jutsu and not just the aftermath of it. I honestly don't know what to expect, my brain says Itachi should win this easily since he has Mangekyou and Sasuke doesn't but I just don't know anymore, not with how it's unfolding. Oh well, I gave my prediction and I will stick to it.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Amaterasu? That is a new justu name for me. I never heard of that one before. Has Itachi always had this one? It looks it is going to be so powerful. Yeah your prediction might be right. Stick with it. ^^

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Amaterasu is the Mangekyou's other jutsu. Itachi used it once when he and Kisame got away from inside Jiraiya's frog. It left behind black flames which Jiraiya sealed into a scroll so he can study it later.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Ah I see now. I was wondering how Itachi and Kisame got out of Jiraiya's frog. So he used that justu. Wow, that is powerful stuff.

Cheez

Infinity©
    Years
    • Seen Nov 19, 2021
    According to the data books, Amaterasu is as hot as the sun >_>

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    Well, that chapter was boring to me, it normally wouldn't have been but this week's spoilers actually spoiled it. Most of the time it's just a leaked page or something or maybe part of the script but this time everything you needed to know was in the spoilers.

Apathetic_Yen

very original
    Years
    I think that Itachi is gonna die. It's a simple routine seen in almost every show. You can tell when someone is gonna fight their last fight when they are about to use their most powerful justu. Sasuke hasn't said anything about 'that' jutsu that he has that Oro mentioned way back when so I think that he's gonna live.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    According to the data books, Amaterasu is as hot as the sun >_>

Really? Huh...that is very interesting. So it a fire type move...I think I do remember him using it when he a Kisame battled Jiriaya. But it has been so long ago.

Samurai X said:
    Well, that chapter was boring to me, it normally wouldn't have been but this week's spoilers actually spoiled it. Most of the time it's just a leaked page or something or maybe part of the script but this time everything you needed to know was in the spoilers.

Yeah I think everyone got spoiled when they show the script in the spoilers. They should of show a picture and that is it. Not the script. Oh well. This chapter was interesting for me. I was happy for the outcome. Now next week it really will start. Hopefully no one will get spoiled this time.

Brock_Lee said:
    I think that Itachi is gonna die. It's a simple routine seen in almost every show. You can tell when someone is gonna fight their last fight when they are about to use their most powerful justu. Sasuke hasn't said anything about 'that' jutsu that he has that Oro mentioned way back when so I think that he's gonna live.

Yeah I think so too. If he that is the only attack he got, his powerful one, then he is going to die. But only Sasuke can stop him for using it. Then Itachi is in trouble. Right now...it is a tough call.

Samurai X

La Dolce Vita
    Years
    For some reason I now get the feeling that someone is going to interrupt them before they finish. Maybe Kabuchimaru or Madara, excpet Madara's a little busy right now. Well, either Itachi dies or someone interrupts or maybe even Itachi wins. Stupid Kishi and his Sasuke love makes this hard to figure out.

Lucy Lu

Keep On Moving Foward...
    Years
    • Seen Mar 6, 2014
    Yeah I know what you mean, I think this battle has gone long enough. It needs to end. Maybe the newest chapter is the one. But I know I am wrong. I can't wait to read it. ^^

Back