• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

THE OFFICIAL NUZLOCKE CHALLENGE THREAD

Status
Not open for further replies.

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Here's What went down, folks. and @ mondays suck delete sand attack, evasion noob moves have no place in Nuzlocke.

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2018
    Update and Obituary (Large one)
    Bought Larry my Magikarp and caught Pigmallion a Mankey for a back up caught a Zubat named Dracula who was put in the box as a back up as well then headed through the tunnel got the Dome fossil and painfully tossed my first found Rare candy then continued to Cerulean City and beat my Rival then on Nugget Bridge I expierenced my first Casultie Sparky the Pikachu my first pokemon I couldn't release him because the game wouldn't let me so put him in his Crypt Box 12 never to be used again went back beat the nugget bridge then tossed the ecursed nugget at the rockets feet and continued on too get Fury my charmander who died shortly after by the hands of pidgey released him immediatly and withdrew Dracula and trained him up to level 15 when he was killed by (I assume the same) Pidgey who killed fury so I have released him so much death this update hope I have better news next update. Also I officially hate Pidgeys now
    Pokemon
    Ivy
    Level 22

Larry
    Level 15
    Dead
    Sparky :t025: Fury :t004: Dracula :t041:
    Boxed
    Pigmaillion :t056:

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    ^that's what you get for using no potions, and why didn't you get the bulbasaur?

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2018
    ^that's what you get for using no potions, and why didn't you get the bulbasaur?
    I haven't beat the gym yet all these deaths happened during training
    edit-If I don't pick up the bike or flash from and aide Can I please revive Sparky

Last edited:

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    tsk tsk tsk lopnis, If you make a comic, and a very good comic, the nuzlocke gods may let you revive sparky

Zeph.

Casual Player, Silly Username
    Years
    @Lopnis - Ouch, heavy blows there =( Also, could you please, please use full stops? ^^'

@Ace - What programme/method do you use to make your comics? x3

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    @ Zeph I use the world renowned photo editing software MS paint. I just draw over the lines in black XD

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Two casualties, but I beat Roark.

D: You killed my Pokémon, man...

That Cranidos is evil, even without STAB. RIP Fishy the Zubat and Dane the Onix (don't ask about the names XD;).

Vashta the Infernape's Mach Punch swept him, but I had to sacrifice Dane to weaken Cranidos so it would KO. :x Sorry, Dane...

/guilt D:

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    Random-ish but I'd like to see Kylie-Chan make a comic, it seems like she's good at art.

@leafbarret trust me I've lost bros because of sand attack

Planetes.

@n_diiv
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Jun 6, 2017
    @Kylie-Chan woooow! That's so good. I love the font you used.

Also-NEW RULE UPDATE.
    IF YOUR PLAYING A ROM, YOU CAN USE THE HACK TRADE CLAUSE. WHEN A MON THAT EVOLVES BY TRADING REACHES LV. 40 . You can box it and hack for a Pokemon that evolves from it at the same level, gender, and nickname.

Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2021
    KOGA IS THE WORLD'S BIGGEST DOUCHEBAG. ...but no casualties :D Just a crapload of items used up and a good 30 minutes (USING the fast-forward key)

what is this i dont even- when did nuzlocke go from a fast paced and interesting challenge to a comic strip?!
    Back when it first started, of course. :P And btw, that font color is a bit tough to read at a glance... or maybe it's just me. I never liked dark text on dark background, so meh.

Scytha

mass effect freak
    Years
    Well, it seems I can do this.
    I'll be starting on Blue, for a number of reasons :P

Current team:

Bubbles
    Level 18
    -Bubble
    - Water Gun
    - Tail Whip
    - Tackle

Candy
    Level 20
    - Hyper Fang
    - Quick Attack
    - Tackle
    - Tail Whip

Nexosaur
    Level 17
    - Poison Sting
    - Tackle
    - Horn Attack
    - Leer

Buffy
    Level 14
    - Sing
    - Pound

Going good, had no casualties...yet.....

Last edited:
    Years
    Hey, I would like to sign up for the Nuzlocke Challenge in FireRed. I'll be making a video "log" in the form of a Let's Play on my Youtube. I'll also post updates and links to it here. There are no special rules, except that I can only buy ten items at each store, may they be pokeballs or potions or the like. The first update should come on the weekend.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back