• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official PC Wifi Ladder

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
  • You guys can look for battles here, but try to keep the discussion to VMs instead of cluttering up the thread, thanks ^___^

The quick battle thread is also a great way to get ladder matches in, just make sure you say that you want your battle to count towards the ladder. :D

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    Xairmo and I did a ESO match and I won, he confirmed in the ESO. I also "won" a match against Reaper121, we had a connection failure, but it was a clear win (he also confirmed in ESO).

Edit: I did a battle *FireEagle DeWitt Jr* and won 5-0, I have a battle video for it also, I will VM him to confirm this.

Last edited:
    Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    I am going to annoy Aurafire till he faints from editing the post too much. XP I won (4-0) against Cosmic Tyrant, I have a battle vid for it too. =3 Oh and this is OU.

Edit: Now Aura is going to die! X3 I won a match against alexis515148. =D

Last edited:
    Years
  • Xairmo and I did a ESO match and I won, he confirmed in the ESO. I also "won" a match against Reaper121, we had a connection failure, but it was a clear win (he also confirmed in ESO).

Edit: I did a battle *FireEagle DeWitt Jr* and won 5-0, I have a battle video for it also, I will VM him to confirm this.

?
    We didn't agree to it being a ladder match though?
    but if all tourny matches count then I'm sorry =)

Years
    • he/him
    • Seen today
    ?
    We didn't agree to it being a ladder match though?
    but if all tourny matches count then I'm sorry =)
    Okay, yeah, you take off! Oh, and Aura, take off the Xairmo one, we never made a ladder one. The others I requested it to be laddered.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Bumping this in the hopes that it gets active again =(

Also, if anyone has a better format for the actual ladder leaderboard, PM/VM me and let me know, I don't think it looks very good right now =/

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
  • I'll try and help ya out, because I think this should be stickied anyways.

I'm looking for a standard OU ladder match please.

Back