• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The official Rachel (Flygon_trainer) fan club!

Shiney

Sometimes, we come back!
    Years
    I'm personally amazed we don't have one all ready. Here, her massive fan base can congregate, and worship the greatness of Flygon_trainer, my much-loved pair, and in my opinion, the greatest member on PC!
    The official Rachel (Flygon_trainer) fan club!

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    Rachel, one of the coolest PC members - in my opinion, finally has a fan club? Yay! Of course, I'd like to join. ^_^

Spectrum

In need of an oil change
    Years
    MSN you! *spams Rachel via MSN* xD

Ooh! I've got a question! Rachel, what's your favourite Pok?mon? </sarcasm> xD

Pogiforce-14

EV/IV Trainer
    Years
    I'm joining because Rachel is one of my bestest friends and to deny me membership would insite my wrath upon you all! :badsmile: but I will not call myself a fan. I'm her friend, and I think that is higher up on the relationship list than fan. :)

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    I'm joining!

Rachel (mind if I call her that?) is a uber good RPer and she's fun to chat with. X3 Plus, her avatar is cute~

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    Wow. Took me this long to notice? Creepy, where have my browsing skills gone?

I'm here, though, nonetheless. Grumbling, moaning, and complaining about everything that's wrong with life, but here.

A pet neame, eh...Fly-ey. Yeah, pathetic, I know. Isolde? Nah, your personalities don't match all that well. Maybe Taki (waterfall)? Tell me what you think.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    Shiney should bug her about it. He's the least likely to be slaughtered without second thought. :P

Back