• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The official Rachel (Flygon_trainer) fan club!

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
    *Takai is a bit lost*

Muffins...Flygon...Two things I'm indifferent on trying to kill Rachel?

*takes notes for a REALLY trippy story*

~Ozy~

Years
    Awwww...Poor dear, betrayed by her own Flygon.

Did you use spray paint? My Alakazam never liked that stuff. :P

Years
    Actually, I trued to get her to tke a bath in black ink. Didn't go over too well. But I got my black Flygon anyway ^_^

*loud growling is heard*

uh-oh... *screams like a little girl and runs away*

great, now my Flygon's trying to poision everyone else... see here

Last edited:
    Years
    Take my word for it- Flygon are trouble. More so when they adopt habits from Shiney's Scyther (which I'm still trying to sprite black, and failing) *eats a muffin, and dies of food poisioning*

~Ozy~

Years
    My, I love my:

Alakazam
    Espeon (Idiot-savant pervy cat companion with a prehensile tail...Don't ask...)
    Absol
    Mew (Teddy-bear psychic Pokemon)
    Starmie
    Hitmonlee

They've all pcked up bad habits from my old Pikachu.

Years
    The Adamant Dodger said:
    My, I love my:

Alakazam
    Espeon (Idiot-savant pervy cat companion with a prehensile tail...Don't ask...)
    Absol
    Mew (Teddy-bear psychic Pokemon)
    Starmie
    Hitmonlee

They've all pcked up bad habits from my old Pikachu.
    and now you're making me use a dictionary again *cries, and looks at dinosaur pics* I need an RP where my dinosaur knowlage can be used...

my faves are:
    Absol (pet disaster.)
    Flygon (must be black)
    Girafarig (two-headed pokemon with moves like Psychic and Crunch with an immunity to Ghost.)
    Ninetails (useful for chaos in the RPs)

Golduck (like a minature, faster, more land based Lapras)

~Ozy~

Years
    Savant-Gifted, unusually intelligent in one area. Ash, for example, is a savant when it comes to battling.
    Pervy-Short for perverted.
    Prehensile-Adapted for seizing or grasping. Monkeys have prehensile tails, for example.

Years
    I already looked it all up X_X

*gets out rocket launcher at the mention of Ash* must.. kill....

somebody please answer the question as to how I get a rocket launcher out of nowhere... and i thought I tossed it away...

~Ozy~

Years
    "All females have an extradimensional storage space of variable volume somewhere on their person from which they can instantly retrieve any object at a moment's notice.

-First Corollary (The Hammer Rule) - The most common item stored is a heavy mallet, which can be used with unerring accuracy on any male who deserves it. Other common items include costumes/uniforms, power suits/armor, and large bazookas."

There's your answer, Law of Anime number 37. I can only assume that the above somehow applies to you was well. :P

Years
    Hey cool, where'd you find that?

actualy, normally this large amount of storage space is called a purse, which females can use amazing strength to lift the equivilent of 10 houses with elephants stuffed in them. What i wonder, however, is why they still need men to guard them....

Years
    of course, I would expect that. You're a special case. if I want you to help me, particurally in an RP, fist method is to threaten you outside of RP. Then, shiney post and blows it all, so then I just beat you up casue I can ^_^

~nobody every hurts a innocent, sweet little girl~

Back