• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Staff Appreciation Club

aRedMoon

Wait for me outside the lines
    Years
    A club where everyone can join and show their appreciation for the good things our staff do. ^_^

Even if they aren't hte best all the time, they sure do a good job when it comes down to it... so this is for them! Join the club and show how much you appreciate the hard work they put into this forum. ^^

(And if this is in the wrong forum... sorry ^^)

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    o.O

I will join....

Just wierd to see you of all people make this kind of club xD

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    I appriciate...Steve, Clair, Abby, Andy, Brittany, Forest Grovyle, Alex, Liz, Jeremy, Ryan, and Tendo! You guys are GREAT!!!

Years
    Yeah...appreciation doesn't usually go to staff who work the graveyard shift... XD

(In other words, staff who just go to their forum or don't spend a lot of hours a day in PC...like me... XD)

Last edited:

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Oni? We don't have shifts? Do we? If so... then Im like lost cause I only work 24/7 jk. XD
    Nah I mod the forums only when I am needed for closing, moving and form time to time when there is spam or some minor fights. I also am active always online well was until the whole tour, but i will be when i come back. You guys can find me easily online.
    Anyways Thanks Thomas, it really means alot to be appriciated.

Blaze

Shine On~
    Years
    your still always on Alex xD even with the tour, I see you on like everyday xD

The PC staff is like one of those volcano gods *bows down before the merciful ones*

KoBRe LaiR

Pokemon Forest Nature ©
    Years
    Well I leave my sn on usually when i leave sometimes so I dont reply for like the whole time Im not back, but I try to log in stillo on free hours. Im usually oline on mornings and at night until midnight. No in betweens unless i get a half an hour break like now. :P

Kylie-chan

[span="background:#000; padding: 2px 10px;"][color
    Years
    Meh, I'll join. PC wouldn't be up w/o the staff, and w/o PC... let's just say I'd still be stuck in depression. Well I still am but this is different... well you get the point, darlings. XD ^_^

Back