• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Official Wi-Fi Youtube Thread

Ooka

[font=Maven Pro][color=#A75EE2]Cosmic[/color][/fon
    Years
    This thread has been approved by Horizon.

The Official Wi-Fi Youtube Thread

- Explanation

Welcome to the official thread for posting your own Youtube videos. Now, I know what you're probably thinking, a Youtube thread wouldn't be that popular here, as people who record don't come around that much. Well, I'm hoping with the creation of this thread that we can spread the matches that are recorded. Therefore, I'm going to try and incorporate a prize system in with posting your videos. This system will most likely only last as long as I can keep up with posted videos. If yours doesn't get moved to the first post by a week after posting, just send me a VM reminding me.

- Site Availability

For now, we'll only be using Youtube, however, that is subject to change.

https://youtube.com/

- Video Availability

Any videos will be allowed, including videos featuring hacked Pokemon (Unless Horizon tells me otherwise). Just make sure they have decently clean music and nothing you wouldn't want a child to see.

- Current Top Three Videos

Will be added later.

- Top Three Videos of all Time

Will be added later.

- All Videos

Last edited:

LethalTexture

Breeder and Battler
    Years
    Nicely put together, Ooka, I'll sticky this.

*stickies*

I'm liking the set-up we have here now. Maybe this thread can work in conjuction with the PC ladder, as proof of combatants submitting to the ladder. But Ooka will have to talk to Aurafire/Volkner's Apprentice about that.

ABYAY

Advancing the Yarzan species
    Years
    Well, although I'm retired from wifi, Ooka wants me to post, by request, a few matches I had.

The quality isn't the best, but hey, it's still readable.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCwVyFR5xQ4&feature=channel_page Honestly, probably my favorite wifi match to date; this was with lalapizzame, who is now Green Tea. We had a ton of fun with this one with an ending like no other.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BRuyE5rCXwU&feature=channel_page (Note: The audio was removed from this because copyright issues suck majorly) This was my match with Ooka: This was a down-to-the-end match, and it was satisfying. Please, watch with your own audio.

break

D-Sun that was called D-Moon
    Years
    https://www.youtube.com/user/breaktube

yeah...i've just beaten platinum ^_^ !!

* way more difficult than diamond & pearl *

i've uploaded a video of it to youtube...check it out >_<"

* my username is breaktube *

Ooka

Years
    Break, I'll get to adding yours when I have a bit more time, although I will tell you, I'm afan of your double battles.

Gamer2020, yours are up.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    I'll help out the cause when I start battling. Putting this together is a great idea. (Just watched your video of that Relicanth. Jesus!) When I get some teams put together, and get my amazing "Bronzong League" going, I'll probably take some videos of the candidate facing off against me. >=D

Ooka

Years
    Sure thing, thanks for the help with this. ;)

I've updated the first post with a video recorded by KENZULA, it would be video number 2. ;)

break

D-Sun that was called D-Moon
    Years
    Break, I'll get to adding yours when I have a bit more time, although I will tell you, I'm afan of your double battles.

Gamer2020, yours are up.

glad you like them ^_^

* i got some new ones uploaded *

i'll have more by this weekend !!

Back