• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The official Winx Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I think I am going to only join clubs in this site.

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    give them a pinky square! well you can't really trust a pinky square because they might keep it secret from telling people.

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Close freind are almost like brothers and siters because if your really close freinds with sombody you fight somtimes.

gothsinn23

PC's Biggest Terra Fan. ^^
    Years
    Well, I'm usually the quiet one, so no one really hates me. I never get anyone mad unless I do something stupid. xP

Alrighty then, back on topic. Er..what features at Alfea would you like in an ordinary school?

Years
    Hmm...For Alfea, magic! ^^

For the witch school, the class where all they did was say what kind of spell they would like to do..

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    oh I remember the witch that is going to become a fariy wanted a freind ship spell.

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I don't think I saw it at the beginning of the week I think saw it at the end of the week.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back