• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The OldRivalShipping Fan club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    @ Espeon2: Does this mean you'll become a member of this club? Or was this just one comment?

@ Clover: Indeed, you should post here more often! We miss you :D (And agree, Green should totally stay male. ... well, duh. ;D)

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Okay, welcome to the club Espeon! Please tell us why you like Oldrival and what your favourite moments are. :D

Oldrival comic?

The OldRivalShipping Fan club

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
    Oh, Blue, you crack me up. Shakespear! XD

Hmm, this club seems to be a bit on the dry side lately, not that I'm one to talk, so let's try a new topic!

Valentine's Day is in less then a week! What are Green and Blue planning to do?

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    @Clover: Wha!? Shakespeare!? What did Blue say, I must know! (please)

Oh yeah and Happy Valentines Day guys! Alrighty then topic time:

Valentine's Day is in less then a week! What are Green and Blue planning to do?
    Well I think this pends how Valentines day works out for them. They could just go out (In which case Blue will dust off one of her trademark evil ingenius plans to get Green to take her out. Or it could just be Blue trying to get Green to eat her chocolate, because we all know he most likely doesn't like sweets. Which I'm sure he would because it is Blue. Either way I'm sure they'll end up spending the day together.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    I would really like to know the translation of the comic as well, Clover :D Shakespeare and Blue seem like two hard-to-combine components XD

Since it's already been February fourteenth, I'll change the topic to:

What did Blue and Green do on Valentine?
    If they weren't a couple, I'd say Blue sent Green something (like a card); but not in an all too conspicuous way. I think Blue would send things to a lot of people, actually, also out of friendship, but only meaning it with Green. Which is his job to figure out, of course. (But seeing as Green has got the brains, I'm sure he'll succeed in that.) And then he'll respond with a simple thank you or something.
    ...okay, this is basically what I wrote in the Valentine drabble ;D But that's just how I see it.

Then, if they were a couple (hurray, hurray)... I can see Green doing something for Blue this time. Not because he likes Valentine (on the contrary, I'd say) but just because Blue would give him no rest till he'd take her out to dinner he's willing to do it for her. He loves her after all, doesn't he? Teehee <3

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    @ Zippie: One-liners aren't allowed. If you post something, even if it's to ask where everyone's gone too (cause you're right, it's been awfully silent here...) add something useful to it like a topic or art or something. Gotcha?

But - eh- yes, we need more members. I really don't want to see this club dying because together with the Pokespé club it's my fav place to be here on the forum. <3

Well, then - I'm going to recommend a fic to you all. :D Perhaps you've already read it, but if you haven't, be sure to do it. :3

Fork in the Road by the lovely Ibu. (And if you read it, don't forget to review! ;D)

If you have any other Guriburu fics to recommend, here's your chance <3

Zippie

Bingo!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2010
    Oookhay?
    Overreacting much? (There, one-liners aren't allowed, but not two liners!)

Anyways!! I would love to post a topic, but nearly every topic has been covered; what happens if they're married, if they have kids, if they broke up, if cheated on, if not canon, what would you do for it to be canon, what would they do on Valentines day, Christmas and Halloween? Etc. etc.. I have tons of topics to think about, but they're all immature, generalize to the actual manga, or very explicit.

And all the good fics has been covered here already. Also, I did posted my OR album with over 350 different artwork but I ended up being yelled at, so what do you want me to do? Sit around and play in a cardboard box or something?

Plus, I'm simply asking where everyone has been and I'm getting penalized for that? Yeesh.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    Zippie you make a good point. It really is difficult to think up of a new topic. Anyways according to HGSS they're 19 19! If that's not crazy then nothing is. Anyways topic wise... how about...
    What's something Green/Blue would do to get the other mad (which I'm sure would happen on numerous if not countless occasions) and what would he/she do to get back on their good side?
    (I know this topic is lame but it's something, though I do hope someone can 1-up me and think of something better) Till then see yah!

Oh yeah I've also read those fics and they're pretty good. (I want more to read ><)

Zippie

Bingo!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2010
    What's something Green/Blue would do to get the other mad (which I'm sure would happen on numerous if not countless occasions) and what would he/she do to get back on their good side?

Getting each other mad - Cheating on each other.

Get back on their good side - Having makeup sex

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    If you're a fan of OldRivalShipping, a.k.a Blue and Green from the manga, join up with this club. Post links to your fan fics and pictures too. oh and I know there was another club for this but it's locked and dead.​

Rules:
    1. Basic PC rules apply (no spamming, no flaming etc).
    2. This club is only for OldRivalShipping not any of the others.
    3. Don't come in and go "lol dude! Blues the guy not the girl and greenz the boy!" Please, just don't. I know it by Green being the guy and Blue the girl because that's how I read it.
    4. Only owner (me! :P) and co-owners can only start topics. Topic changes occur every Sunday (Australian Eastern Standard time)
    Other then that have fun!​

Members list:
    Haz (owner)
    PokeMangaObsessed (co-owner)
    Snoaz (co-owner)
    Achano~Torchic
    Manhatten
    Clover_Bookcat
    BlueMaySaphire13
    ValentineUmbreon
    Pokexpress
    Coribee
    BlueMarina
    Aerevesque
    Jigglypuff_96
    Zippie​

Fanfics:
    Deception by Haz. Rated MA15+​

Support banners:​
    Spoiler:

Topic of the week: What's your favorite clothes for Blue and Green?

Just telling you about this...yeah you said Blues the guy not the girl and greenz the guy? so Blue and Green are the Guy apparently and the Girl doesnt exist? lol

But I am a fan of Green or Blue whoever you want the dude to be so yeah I'll join

Zippie

Bingo!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2010
    Just telling you about this...yeah you said Blues the guy not the girl and greenz the guy? so Blue and Green are the Guy apparently and the Girl doesnt exist? lol

But I am a fan of Green or Blue whoever you want the dude to be so yeah I'll join

I think you're slightly misunderstanding. We use their Japanese names, not their American names.

To us
    Green - The guy
    Blue - The girl

That's all. We just don't want a 10 page argument on who's name is who even though both characters are given both names. It's confusing, we know.
    Also, this is a fanclub of Green and Blue as a couple, not a fanclub on a single character, if that's what you're thinking.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    You're very welcome to join, Calder, if, indeed you do ship Oldrival. :3 And from the Poke Special manga, that is.

Blue getting Green mad: too many options. Ranging from constantly demanding gifts to being dishonest. And everything in-between.

Green getting Blue mad: ignoring her. She needs her daily dose of attention XD

Getting back on their good side: something along the lines of what Zippie said. And simply apologising, of course (which I feel would be harder for Blue than for Green). I don't see them buying gifts or flowers for each other; well, not Green, anyway. Blue might. :D At Green´s expense

Zippie

Bingo!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2010
    Blue seems like the type who would ask to buy something from Green has. After she makes the payment, they'll go out and probably window shop. Then if she spots something she likes, she would beg and whine Green to buy it for her (aka, using some of HER money from before).

Basically hitting two birds with one stone, how sly of you Blue. ; )

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    She is, isn't she? :D

New topic, even though the older one can still be answered of course:

Who do you like more: Green or Blue?

(Not Oldrival, but I'm just curious to know! :D Also, please explain why?)

Zippie

Bingo!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2010

Argh! Why do you make me answer this?!?

... Green :| He's practically the manliest PokeDex holder out of all them. I have a thing for masculine men. ; )

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    New topic alright!
    ...ugh... Zippie I feel your pain. >< This one is tough! Oh boy... well... let's see what the decider has to say. The decider says Green so there you go! Honestly I love both these characters so it's extremely difficult to pick a favorite amongst the two. Yup, I'm going with that.

Among other things I've been re-reading fanfics. The desire to read more is at an all time high! Oh wells.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    I choose Green as well. :D Wasn't so difficult; but still, bit painful for Blue that she hasn't been chosen once yet? XD;

(I'd blame it on the fact that we're only with girls here, but since Tyknight has picked Green as well... that argument doesn't stand.)

Oh, I wish there were more manga / guriburu fan fics as well, Tyknight! And good ones I might add. ;D Bad grammar and ooc-ness tend to annoy the heck out of me.... :/

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back