• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The OldRivalShipping Fan club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    @ Zippie:

What is an OR manga? I'm really not good with those terms.

But, well, if it's x-rated it can't be shown here. That goes without saying.
    Still, if you could pm me the link or file? Then I can judge if it's really off-limits or if a link with a warning is ok.

EDIT: If you want to see the manga / pictures, pm Zippie for them; it's not club-materiel. Still, be warned that it's really x-rated so I'd say you should at least be eighteen. And that's the adult talk for now cause I really don't want this club being banned.

2d EDIT: Oh, right. OR = Oldrival. Of course XD;

Last edited:

Raiskit

[ e v i l l i g h t ]
    Years
    Mrph. Mind I join? Just don't tell my sister.

Why do you like OldRival.
    Blue is my favorite female character, Green is my favorite Male character. Also I supported them before I read the G/S/C Arc, and they still amuse me~

Annnd, if you don't mind I shall reply to the other topic as well.

Who do you like more: Green or Blue?
    GREEEEEEEEEN! Sorry Blue, but Green is my favorite Pokespe character and he will always be my favorite pokespe character~ :D

I've written like two OldRival Fanfics, stared at them, then went 'this thing stinks' and quit on it.

Ezio Auditore da Firenze

Why do you like OldRival shipping
    They're two of my favourite characters, alongside Red. I think they really should go together.Especially the way people have represented OldRival in fanfics.

Who do you like more, Green or Blue?
    Blue, as she didn't fancy Red like all other girls except Erika did in the Red/Green/Blue/Yellow sagas.

Also because her and Sabrina are the only remotely attractive girls in the manga, as far as I'm concerned.

Some pics
    Spoiler:

Sorry, I have some good pics of those two, check my albums when I get them done. I just can't find the site to link them from.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Of course you may join! Very welcome :D

@ Raiskit: I love your theme! Oh, and don't give up on writing -- there can never be enough Oldrival fan fiction :) Just edit it until you're happy with it and then post it...perhaps? :D
    @ Ezio: Finally someone who says they like Blue more :D It's mostly fangirlshere so we needed a man to shift the balance, haha. Also thanks for posting the pics! :3

Especially the way people have represented OldRival in fanfics.
    Yes, eheh. Sometime I'm worried it's mainly a fanfiction-based shipping we're talking about XD;

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2011
    Hey may I join? I really love Green and Blue togther! They're funny and cute! And they so want each other they just wanna deny it.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Hey may I join? I really love Green and Blue togther! They're funny and cute! And they so want each other they just wanna deny it.
    You're very welcome to join, Vulpix! :D

And you're right. They do want each other. <3

So, topic to revive this club:

Do you also ship them game-verse?
    In FRLG, I obviously do. It's mostly because I like Oldrival in the manga that I love them game-verse, too... Though rival shippings are almost always the best anyways :D

Still, since Leaf isn't there in HGSS... I'm kind of a sucker for game!Pallet. I'm biased by all the amazing fan art of that shipping. Is that bad? I don't know, really. XD;

Years
    • Seen Mar 4, 2011
    Hmmm you know I think when Green gets all "I'm better then you." In the GBA games he really means ."I love you!" and the new girl going around is pretty good in the fanart.

Zippie

Bingo!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2010

Why yes, I do! I like Green's cocky personality in the game-verse over his serious, stick-in-the-ass attitude he has in the Manga though. :S

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    Hey there guys. Cool a lot of new members. Anyways:

Yes I do. I also played through LG just to see how the interactions between them were and it was quite a bit of fun. That and loving it whenever Green lost (heh heh that was fun).

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Welcome aboard, Justmaee! The topic was on the previous page: Do you also ship them game-verse?

But could you also tell us why you ship Green and Blue and what your favourite Oldrival moments / hints are?

Why yes, I do! I like Green's cocky personality in the game-verse over his serious, stick-in-the-ass attitude he has in the Manga though. :S
    I'm the opposite. :D

Manga!Green > game!Green, but

game!Red > manga!Red. Guess I'm just into the silent epic guys, lol.

Yes I do. I also played through LG just to see how the interactions between them were and it was quite a bit of fun. That and loving it whenever Green lost (heh heh that was fun).
    That was the main reason for playing Fire Red for me as well :D I made a habit of saving and then resetting the game before every battle with Green. I love his FRLG sprites... plus most of what he says, of course. XD

justmaee

Overlooking The Unseen
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    -x-
    Well, I love oldrivalshipping coz it just clicks yenno? I mean they have this really cute sorta love-hate relationship, and plus annoying girl+serious guy is just so over the top romantic. And plus the overload of fanfictions I've been reading about them are all getting to me.
    My fave momments of them? Well, I seem to melt everytime he comments her saying "Pesky Girl" and of course and when the first time they met, I really loved the part she called him "that cute guy over there"
    :D
    Yeah I do ship them in the game version, although I prefer to read fanfics about them in the PokeSpe vers.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Lol. Who's mind isn't biased by fan fiction? I suppose I'm a bit guilty for that, seeing as I... well, produce a lot of said Oldrival stories. ;;

Anyways. Let's make the game/manga thing a topic.

Do you prefer Green and Blue / Leaf game - or manga-wise?

justmaee

Overlooking The Unseen
    Years
    • Seen Nov 18, 2015
    -x-
    I think fanfiction has some sort of drug in there (O.O)
    Anyway, yeah, lets.

Zippie

Bingo!
    Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2010
    Do you prefer Green and Blue / Leaf game - or manga-wise?

Game!Green and Manga!Blue being together might be really interesting.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back