• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The OldRivalShipping Fan club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Wow, can I join? Love this pairing!

Why do you like OldRivalShipping so much?
    - They're cute together, and fit the complete-each-other formula. :D
    - Red and Yellow are...almost together, thus completing the Kanto pairings.
    - Fanfictions have corrupted me A LOT. 8D

manhattan

missing in action
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014
    I bring thee fanart! :B

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Big size ahead.

Spoiler:

And finally, my personal favorite.
    I'm a sap for crack. :D

Spoiler:

MEWTWO KNOWS!
    DO NOT DEFY HIM! >:D

Last edited:

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
    Great fanart, manhattan! :D LISTEN TO MEWTWO YOU LOVEBIRDS!!! XD -shot-

*Sigh* The Pokemon are always more aware of these kinds of things then their trainers. I wonder why? *Glares at all of her other favourite shippings*

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Finally can get on PC again.

Anyway. Yes, Mewto knows best >D Epicness right there. (Why is that I've always seen all the fanart? Probably cause I spend too much time on random Japanese art sites

- They're cute together, and fit the complete-each-other formula. :D
    - Red and Yellow are...almost together, thus completing the Kanto pairings.

Lol, join the queue XD

Thanks for the pics and fics guys. I feel so happy that so many people love OldRivalShipping :)

Of course! It's the best shipping out there :D And as far as I know, also one of the most popular. (Probably because it's so sexy - though that's not the only reason I personally like it..)

Yay! Nice fanarts!! xD

now whats the new topic...?

The topic can be seen in the first post; there's not a new one yet, it changes every week :3

I have the links!! >D First, for fanfics:

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5068556/1/The_Ballad_of_Green_and_Blue

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/4537142/1/The_Thin_Line_Between_Love_and_Hate

https://www.fanfiction.net/s/5160868/1/Beach_Day

The last one is Snoaz's, obviously. ^^ The first one is one of my favs (Isn't it, Snoaz? XD) and the 2nd one is good, too. Lots of shippyness in there.

Now for fanart:
    Spoiler:

I plan to post more later. ^^

Can't see the pictures :'(

But I agree on the fan fics. That first one is the best out there. Must read for everyone! <3

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    Okay. Fine then...
    Since I was lurking this club for a few days and didn't die or turn out boring like other PokeSpe shipping or one character clubs use to do I'll request to join.~

Why do you love OldRivalShipping so much?
    Because I can!
    This shipping is just interesting.. It is able to create so many images and ideas. It kinda never gets boring.
    I mean so much good art and fanfiction... Just a big space for great situations to happen.
    Indeed... o_o;

manhattan

missing in action
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014
    I LOL'ed at ValentineUmbreon. <3

Those smutty fics are going to be the death of me, seriously. x)

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    *spots Valentine*

Hi~! :D Yah, we get a lot of members from the club here ^.^

Okay, I'll do my dute as a co-owner~

What does show your love for Oldrival?
    With this, I mean f.e that you have over 300 files of fan art on your computer, can't stop writing / reading fan fiction of it, make drawings of it under class, etc.

Personally, I'll got with this one. Yes, that cake is mine; and I got it for my eighteenth birthday. How awesome is that, hm?

And I also write fan fiction, and I collect a lot of fan art, and I think too much about it... but that's not that special. Anyway, I have made a new Oldrival fic, called Embrace. If anyone is interested, click the link to my FF profile in my sig.

But, if no-one knows what to reply to this topic... you can go with this one:

What was your favourite Oldrival moment in the manga?

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
    *spots Valentine*

Hi~! :D Yah, we get a lot of members from the club here ^.^

Okay, I'll do my dute as a co-owner~

With this, I mean f.e that you have over 300 files of fan art on your computer, can't stop writing / reading fan fiction of it, make drawings of it under class, etc.

Personally, I'll got with this one. Yes, that cake is mine; and I got it for my eighteenth birthday. How awesome is that, hm?

And I also write fan fiction, and I collect a lot of fan art, and I think too much about it... but that's not that special. Anyway, I have made a new Oldrival fic, called Embrace. If anyone is interested, click the link to my FF profile in my sig.

But, if no-one knows what to reply to this topic... you can go with this one:

Hi there Val~*Waves*

YOU HAD AN OLDRIVAL PIC ON YOUR BIRTHDAY CAKE?!
    That is so awesome. X3

Um...Anything with Oldrival in it. ^^; But if I had to choose...This one. ^^
    Spoiler:

Blue and Green are married, and Silver is their son. XD -shot at by Chosenshippers- Please protect me fellow FC members!! -hides-
    Whenever he says "Pesky Girl". It's the best quote for any Oldrival fanfic, and it shows a stubborn Green. XDD

Years
    Reading and squealing over Oldrival fanfics and scenes over and over and over again. @_@

Whenever he says "Pesky Girl". It's the best quote for any Oldrival fanfic, and it shows a stubborn Green. XDD
    I wholeheartedly agree!

I wanted to post the links to some good fics, but the site hasn't allowed me to. ;_;

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    I wanted to post the links to some good fics, but the site hasn't allowed me to. ;_;

You first have to have fifteen posts; I know, annoying. But it's against spam. :)

When Blue fell in Green's arms. <3 Fangirl moment~!
    Second best is when they meet for the first time.

"Bing, cute male in sights! <3"
    "Wh-what the..? I'll pretend I didn't see that.."

Heh, it's so obvious here already. Green ignores Blue --> Green becomes interesting for her. (Just look at the look on her face when she watches him fly off.)

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    Can I join? I absolutely love Oldrival! It's my favorite shipping in the manga.

Why do you love OldRivalShipping so much?
    It's just sooo perfect. It was the first shipping I fell in love with and I mean it was the original opposites attract couple and it's just soo cute! After FRLG my love for it was even more established.

Pretty much the same things as others. Rereading moments in the manga where they just look great together or where there are shippy moments. Drawing and thinking about it. (I can't really write so...)

-when green catches blue on zapdos and tries to ignore her afterwards (not sure if this was shippy)
    -when green falls into blues arms in FRLG
    -every scene green calls her "pesky girl"

manhattan

missing in action
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014

Well. I reckon that the "cute male in sight" moment is very much awesome indeed.
    <3

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back