• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The OldRivalShipping Fan club

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    It is, it is, Manhattan!

And welcome, Tyknight. You can never have enough Oldrival fans! ;)

On another note: if anyone's in the mood for romance... I (finally) finished my latest one-shot: Dinner. It's guriburu, no need to add, of course.

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    Snoaz, I knew you would post your b-day cake... X3

What does show your love for Oldrival?
    Does looking up everything I can find about OldRival count?
    I especially like searching for art. So may stuff that shows Green and Blue together in a way the fans want to see it. <3

Like this: Not really shippy but somewhat adorable.~ <3
    Spoiler:

And this epic collection of awesome shippyness. 8D
    Spoiler:

OMG... Green with glasses. ^.^

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Snoaz, I knew you would post your b-day cake... X3

What does show your love for Oldrival?
    Does looking up everything I can find about OldRival count?
    I especially like searching for art. So may stuff that shows Green and Blue together in a way the fans want to see it. <3

Like this: Not really shippy but somewhat adorable.~ <3
    Spoiler:

And this epic collection of awesome shippyness. 8D
    Spoiler:

OMG... Green with glasses. ^.^

Of course I would XD I wonder what cake I will get for my next birthday.. I'm kinda hoping on one with Green. With the chibi animé pic. (You know, with the sweatdropped Ninetales? EPICNESS!! <3)

Anyway.

Green with glasses. Am I the only one who doesn't like that? Oo I prefer him without. I did not mean clothing, there. Honestly <<;

But Green looks ADORABLE in the first art <333 *wants to hug him*

PokeMangaObsessed

Panic's new album coming soon~
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2009
    -tries to keep alive-

Yay~ Fifteen posts.

Since a lot of fan art has been shown already, here's the one I got from a shop. Credit to Celes on Toontask.
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Manhattan, I couldn't agree more with you.

Closing this topic of conversation now to avoid lemony stuff... ahum.

@ Poke: someone you know made that? It's cute :3 Green looks kinda sexy, doesn't he? ...I always end up saying the same. :/

Haz

Haz ya seen my hack?
    Years
    Hi guys! No I'm not dead, I'm around but busy. This has gotton so popular that its hard to keep track of members :P. Anyway, I think it's time for a little competition! *fan far plays* Um yeah, anyway heres the scoop.
    All you got to do is draw an Old Rival Shipping pic. It can be pixulated or normal. I think the judges can be the co-owners (hey, I want to enter too). Let me know if you can do it guys.
    Comp ends on 11th of August. So what do you guys say?

ValentineUmbreon

*nom-nom-nom*
    Years
    Hi guys! No I'm not dead, I'm around but busy. This has gotton so popular that its hard to keep track of members :P. Anyway, I think it's time for a little competition! *fan far plays* Um yeah, anyway heres the scoop.
    All you got to do is draw an Old Rival Shipping pic. It can be pixulated or normal. I think the judges can be the co-owners (hey, I want to enter too). Let me know if you can do it guys.
    That's where co-owners are for. To take the lead when the owner is to lazy busy. XP

Draw a OldRival pic...? o.o Is that all? No theme about the content of the pic? Just a sketch or coloured? A bit more details plz. Then I can think of if I'll take the challenge. XD

on-topic: If Green is sexy or not is totally up to Blues imagination. X3

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years

Pictures? Hm, I'm not sure. I haven't done computer graphics before...
    But, you know, we all know what her imagination can be like. XD -shot-

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Okido, I'm fine with being a judge! -sits back-

I can't draw anyway, so... XD

Well, a theme. Let's see. What about their first date? It's up to you how you fill that in, whether it will be a success or a drama, whether they go to the movie or the park, whatever you want. If that's too difficult to draw, I can think something else up.

Don't the fans have a say in that as well? ;D

But, you know, we all know what her imagination can be like. XD -shot-

I... can guess. XD;

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    @ BlueMay: has your friend made all of them? Oo I wish someone could translate what they're saying the comic... (Clover, I need your help! XD)

And Haz, does this mean you'll be a judge too instead of a contestor? We need to know how many people will participate. Manhattan and Valentine will join; anyone else?

I'll be gone for two weeks or something, so there'll be a co-owner less. Keep posting everyone and have fun drawing! ;)

manhattan

missing in action
    Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2014
    I can't participate, after all. :c
    I'll be leaving Wednesday, and I'll only be back in August.
    Sorry, guys. D:

EDIT: Bring here my new fic.
    Almost There :3

Criticism please? :)

Last edited:

Haz

Haz ya seen my hack?
    Years
    @ BlueMay: has your friend made all of them? Oo I wish someone could translate what they're saying the comic... (Clover, I need your help! XD)

And Haz, does this mean you'll be a judge too instead of a contestor? We need to know how many people will participate. Manhattan and Valentine will join; anyone else?

I'll be gone for two weeks or something, so there'll be a co-owner less. Keep posting everyone and have fun drawing! ;)

Yeah I'm a judge cause I'm a shitty drawer (although I love to draw).

BlueMaySapphire13

I'M A GOOFY GOOBER~! Yeah. x)
    Years

No, its not her who made them ^^;
    I meant its her who had a hard time collecting all those~ :)
    I wanna join in the contest but I don't have a scanner :(

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
    Hohoho, if I could draw I would totally join! But I can't. ^^; I could ATTEMPT it, but I'd epically fail and the Green fangirls would probably kill me. XD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back