• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The OldRivalShipping Fan club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
Years
  • Yay, Haz is back! =D

What should Blue and Green name thier child (if they have one)?:
    First off, they WILL have one because they will get married. XD Anyway, I'm going with Aquamarine (full name) or Turquoise. Aqua and Turq for short. XD *Shot for lame names*

And here's the continuation of the comic translation~
    Spoiler:

*Gasp* Okay...Let me breathe...Please...

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Okay, I have been absent for awhile but that was because I hadn't Internet or computer access.

So that is a legitimate reason. XD

That having said: I love the comic <3 All the dex holders are well-drawn, and I loved how the author portrayed them all. <3 Also, LOVE for Green turning around but finding only silence. I loved his expression there. <3333
    (That are a lot of hearts and love in that sentence.)

No idea. I can't picture them with kids O_o

Of course, they will have kids, since they'll also get married and all... and I think that they'll get kids on a pretty soon age. (But not TOO soon, of course XD). But other than that, I don't know, because I almost only can picture them as who they are now - or a few years older at the most.

It will be the most adorable and beautiful and mischievous if they've inherited Blue's genes kids ever though. <3

Haz

Haz ya seen my hack?
    Years
  • What should Blue and Green name thier child (if they have one)?:

I couldn't see Blue and Green with a kid until thier in their 30s and that's ages away.

But as long as it's a boy and it inherits Greens sexiness genes, it'll be fine :P

Coribee

Floating on fluff.
    Years
  • I don't know if receiving Green's sexiness would be a blessing or horror in disguise. All those rabid fangirls that would eat him for breakfast willingly.

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Lol lol lol.

Their kids will definitely be good-looking, whether they're a boy or a girl.
    But I wouldn't say no to a mini-Green. Too cute.

<3

PokeMangaObsessed

Panic's new album coming soon~
    Years
    • Seen Aug 23, 2009
    Ack, no email notifications if I'm not active on the board.

Grue

To be honest, could they really take care of a child? ;o

But if they could [:3], Cyan.

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    I really don't know :/ I like alot of the names that have already been mentioned but I'm not exactly sure and I'm sure their kids would be REALLY good looking (assuming they have any)

Clover Cat

Years
  • I remember a lot of sites that had 2nd Generation Pokedex Holders (i.e., the kids of the current Dex Holders XDDDD), and most had children of Oldrival. Want me to post some?

Aaanyway. I'm back from school, so hopefully my brain won't die on this part of the translation...

Spoiler:

PLEASE DON'T KILL ME. It's getting good, I know, and I will translate it, but my brain can't take anymore...*Clutches head*

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    Sweet~ more translation alright! Also I wouldn't mind a link to that site you were talking about (can never have too much fan art)

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    I hope they will have a boy and a girl. :3

And I loved the translation! :D Thanks a lot for that Clover, I can't wait to read the ending!
    Lol. Memory-Blue asking Yellow about Green's underwear made me totally laugh. xD

What do you think he's wearing?

I don't even want to think about it, truthfully. <.<;; He's all Blue's, lol.

Clover Cat

Years
  • Alright! I bring future Green/Blue children fanart~KEEP IN MIND I DO NOT OWN ANYTHING.

Site no. 1:
    Spoiler:

Site No. 2 (This site actually has it's own 2nd Generation comic--it's REALLY good. I can't possibly translate all of it, but let's just say it's good. XD):
    Spoiler:

Site No.3:
    Spoiler:

That's all I've got for now. So let's move to the translation~
    Spoiler:

*Shoves it in everyone's faces and jumps up and down* DONE!!! =D Eat that, translation machines!!!! XD

Years
    • Seen Apr 25, 2011
    Yahoo! Fully translated comic! (goes off to read whole thing) Thank you very much Clover a thousand thanks to you. Sadly I can't seem to see the second and third sites pics but I'm good with the first ones they're very nice.

*Shoves it in everyone's faces and jumps up and down* DONE!!! =D Eat that, translation machines!!!! XD

HAHAHAHAHA XD!! (falls over laughing)

Years
  • Ooh oldrival. I wanna join!
    Wow clover, you umm...are very enthusiastic about translating. I fugred they'd name their kids Blue-Green colors like teal or turquoise (that poor kid).

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2011
    Ooh oldrival. I wanna join!
    Wow clover, you umm...are very enthusiastic about translating. I fugred they'd name their kids Blue-Green colors like teal or turquoise (that poor kid).

Welcome to the club! The more members, the merrier. ^.^

Oh, and Clover, AWESOME job on the translation! :D You're totally right, translation machines are crap. I'd better ask you if I want to know something, haha XD

I think it's time for a new topic.

If we're talking about kids, lets talk about the wedding first. xD (Because they WILL marry, of course... right? >D)

What would their wedding day be like?

I think Blue would go over the top but Green would hold her down. XD

Years
  • Wedding day? Umm, Blue would probably have too much pride to hire a wedding planner so she'll do it herself. And amazingly (wiht much sweat and tears and help) she'll plan it perfectly. Green'll probably be shoved in some over the top suit and Blue in a pricey wedding dress. When the wedding's over, she'll probably just return the dress saying there was something wrong with it and get all her money back (much to green's relief). and they'll live happily ever after!

Clover Cat

Years
  • Hey, aure, I didn't know you were an Oldrivalshipper! *Hi fives you*

What would their wedding day be like?
    Let me think...Yeah, Blue would probably consult with Ruby on designs and colors and outfits and whatnot. And then Green would make a big deal about how he DIDN'T want it to be a big deal, they fight, then Green says something cool/sweet about his reasoning for it and Blue loves him even more. <33

Wait, Snoaz, is there any...REASON why you decided this to be the topic? *Eyes "Dinner" speculatively*

AND. This is something I know I'll kill myself for later, but...In terms of translation machines, you already know what I think about those. XP (Thank you all about the translation, btw. ^^) Soooo...If you guys can find Japanese Oldrival comics, or links to sites with Oldrival comics on them, you could post them here and I'll translate them for you. Oh, what I am I getting myself into...Please have mercy on me and post them one at a time, please.

Years
  • Hey I really love oldrivalshipping because well, thery're both good looking so why shouldn't they get together? :P

Anyways can I join. Just one thing, I like both oldrivalshipping and luckyshipping, is that okay? It's not like I'm going to bring luckyshipping up or anything.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back