• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The (once again) Scramble Challenge!!!

ComiTurtle

The cake is a lie.
Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2013
    Zash you get a Girafarig that may only have one offensive move at a time.

Years
    • Seen May 5, 2011
    Comi turtle you get a croconaw that can't evolve but must know water gun and leer forever.
    Hallwaykid you can have a Torkoal that his only attack can be Overheat although he can also have rocksmash.

Last edited:

JeTz

ジェット
    Years
  • Team:
    - Staraptor ; can't learn bravebird ; must have endeavor
    - Misdreavus ; must have psywave ; only evolve at first Elite 4 room
    - Torkoal ; only tm moves
    - Torterra ; 4 different types for moves
    Omg thanks for the Torterra :3

Kay, my team set. I will starting my run later today or tommorow. Exam ongoing o_o

Last edited:

HallwayKid

The Illogical Scientist
    Years
  • I can't fit both Waterfall and Surf, as well as Whirlpool, on the Pokemon given to me. My Physical Attacking Pelipper can't learn any water type HMs and my Azumarill can only learn one of them at a time. I also can't fit Rock Climb into one of my Pokemon.

Can someone give me a Pokemon instead of the Ariados (who can't learn any HMs) that can learn Surf. Preferably one that can learn Rock Climb.

JeTz

ジェット
    Years
  • Alright! Doing a little progress here :)

• Choose a guy name Jetz
    • Rival named Nick
    • Choose a Turtwig and beat my rival
    • Nicknamed Turtwig into Tuwwy
    • Caught a Bidoof and named ''slave''
    • Caught a Starly and named Starry
    • Grinded both of them a little white
    • Received a Poketch
    • Thrashed Rival
    • Reached Oreburgh and get Roark back to the Gym
    • Thrashed him with Tuwwy's Razor Leaf :D
    • Saved.
    Team:

Tuwwy Lv.15 (
    4 different types for moves )
    Quirkly Nature / Overgrow
    - Tackle
    - Withdraw
    - Absorb
    - Razor Leaf
    having absorb and razor leaf is not what i want but that is the moveset he will learn at the first so i will let forget absorb as soon i able to learn another move.

Starry Lv.13 (
    can't learn bravebird ; must have endeavor )
    Relaxed Nature / Keen Eye
    - Tackle
    - Double Team
    - Quick Attack
    - Wing Attack
    starry is doing quite well since he had disadvantage on roark's pokemon i let tuwwy do the work.

GoGoShinyDunsparce

And Flounderp too!
    Years
  • ^Whoa, Stallsprout O.O That's cool.

Looks like the hype in this thread is dying down...
    Zash, if you want something else from me, you can have this:
    Spoiler:

HallwayKid

The Illogical Scientist
    Years
  • Team:
    A physical attacker Pelipper with an Attack-raising nature.
    A female Azumarill, which must have Attract as one of her moves, and can only have a single water type move at any given time.
    A Flygon, which must have all four offensive moves, but it can't have a move with more than 75 Base Power.
    A Ninjask which cannot know Swords Dance.
    A Torkoal that his only attack can be Overheat, although he can also have Rock Smash.
    An Omastar that must learn 3 HMs and 1 TM.

Thank you for the Omastar.

I'll start on this Tomorrow night since I'm busy until then.

ComiTurtle

The cake is a lie.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2013
    Statler: Only offensive moves are Charge Beam and Energy Ball. (Simple)
    Macargo: Must have three move tutor moves. (Interesting)
    Craconaw: Must always know Water Gun and Leer it can't evolve. (Fun)
    Bellsprout: Can't evolve ever must not have any offensive moves. (Yes Stallsprout FTW)

Two more to go.

GoGoShinyDunsparce

And Flounderp too!
    Years
  • ComiTurtle, I know I've already given you two, but if you want something to get you started faster you can have:

Spoiler:

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
  • Back. My mistake whoever i mistook, it's fixed now.

Zash, your final Pokemon is a Machamp who can only have 3 moves; Thunderpunch, Ice Punch, and Fire Punch. Move delete the other move he learns.

Comi, your final Pokemon will be a Gyarados, but you have to replace his strongest move after every gym leader. Once a move is deleted, he can't relearn it. Try not to teach him HM moves unless you have access to the move deleter if it is his strongest move. Also, this rule is only in effect for the first 8 gyms. When you get into the elite four, whatever moveset he has, he must stick with for the remainder of the game.

Tachi, you get a Sceptile, but he can only have one offensive move at a time, and it must be Grass Type.

To finish you off, your last Pokemon is going to be a Sableye, but it cannot have two moves of the same type, and must keep Astonish.

I think that finishes everyone off...

ComiTurtle

The cake is a lie.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2013
    Statler: Only offensive moves are Charge Beam and Energy Ball. (Simple)
    Craconaw: Must always know Water Gun and Leer it cannot evolve. (Fun)
    Bellsprout: Can't evolve ever must not have any offensive moves. (Yes Stallsprout FTW)
    Aipom: Can't evolve must have Sunny Day Solarbeam combo. The only normal type move it can know ever is scratch. (That means it doesn't need to have scratch, right?)
    Gyarados: Must forget/change strongest move after every gym. HM moves should only be the strongest once I can get to the Move Deleter does not apply against the Elite Four.
    Once those are clarified I will start.

Last edited:

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
  • Statler: Only offensive moves are Charge Beam and Energy Ball. (Simple)
    Craconaw: Must always know Water Gun and Leer it cannot evolve. (Fun)
    Aipom: Can't evolve must have Sunny Day Solarbeam combo. The only normal type move it can know ever is scratch. (That means it doesn't need to have scratch, right?)
    Gyarados: Must forget/change strongest move after every gym. HM moves should only be the strongest once I can get to the Move Deleter does not apply against the Elite Four. (Does this apply in the second half of gyms also?)
    Once those are clarified I will start.
    For the gyarados, you only worry about the first 8 gyms. Once you get to the elite four, that's your final moveset. Don't change it in between gyms 9-16, or red.

tachikaze316

Master of Procrastination
    Years
    • Seen Sep 16, 2015
    Update:

Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2013
    Name: metscolts (MC in game)
    Game: Diamond
    6 Pokemon
    No restrictions except I want to be able to fly and surf, and fully evolved.

ComiTurtle

The cake is a lie.
    Years
    • Seen Jan 28, 2013
    Metacolts for your first pokemon you get a Chimecho it must know Shock Wave and it can only have one psychic move and the other two must be normal type moves.

Also if you would like a second from me you can have a Bibarel that must know two HM moves and can't evolve until it KOs three gym leader pokemon. (Doesn't have to be from the same gym leader and only needs to do the finishing blow.)

Also I shall start my adventure tomorrow.

Years
    • Seen Mar 28, 2013
    @comiturtle
    Ill take the first for now and if i need one later ill take ur second. Do u still need any?

Back