• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The (once again) Scramble Challenge!!!

Years
  • @henryc26, your never too late. I assign you a Shellos (the pink one) which can only evolve once it solo's Pastoria's gym (Crasher Wake) and has learnt Muddy Water at lv37. It cannot fight any other water pokemon outside the gym. Good Luck. (:

I did quite a bit here, but I didn't really take down many notes. I grinded LJSilver to lv38 so it learned Waterfall, defeated Wattson solo, but lost the picture for some reason. :/ then traveled north, took down Team Magma and stopped in Lavaridge after catching Spoink.
    The (once again) Scramble Challenge!!!

Team:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 27, 2011
    @henryc26, your never too late. I assign you a Shellos (the pink one) which can only evolve once it solo's Pastoria's gym (Crasher Wake) and has learnt Muddy Water at lv37. It cannot fight any other water pokemon outside the gym. Good Luck.

Sounds tough but thats what I like :3

Also i forgot to mention i want six pokemon in my team

Itzzaboy

Shuckle Lover
    Years
  • hmm.. okay, i assign unto you a Budew, it cannot evolve, until it either solo's the Snowpoint Gym or hits LVL 50, whichever comes first, it must also keep water sport

Good luck, and in relation to my challenge, im gonna play some more now!

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2013
    @Henry, I give you a Chimchar which can only evolve at level 30, and can only evolve again when it's 46. Also, it must never be revived via item or assigned any held items.

I'm signing up P:
    Name: Naygen
    Game Name: Naygen
    Game: Fire Red
    Number of Pokemon: 6
    Restrictions: No pokemon that evolved via trades(Alakazam, Golem etc)

Itzzaboy

Shuckle Lover
    Years
  • Nay, im assigning you a Wigglytuff, that you must obtain by evolving Jigglypuff with a Moon stone before doing the cerulean gym, it must also learn Mega Punch and Mega Kick from the tutors outside Mt. Moon

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    Sooooo, someone said "make this". Here it is.

In this challenge, you sign up by posting your name, what game you're playing, and how many Pokemon you want. The next poster will then assign you a Pokemon. So will the poster after that. And on and on until you have a full team of Pokemon. But its not that simple. When others select the Pokemon for you, they also get to limit your movesets, when you can catch them, when they can evolve, what item they can hold, etc. These are called restrictions, and someone can give you as many or as few as they want. If they're feeling really nice, they can even give none at all. If you don't want any restrictions, post that in your sign up.

If this thread is really slow, the same person can give you multiple Pokemon. I don't want this to mean that someone gives you a Pokemon, waits five minutes and says "ZOMG ITS SLOW HERE'S 5 MORE!!!!!1!1" but if it goes a day or so, feel free to ask the same person again, just to speed up the process.

Once you have your team, please VM me a simple list of your Pokemon and restrictions. I will add it to the end of this post. When you are done with the challenge, VM me again and I'll add you to the Champ list.

Here's an example of what the process should look like.

Name: Slagathor
    Game Name: A
    Game: Sapphire
    Number of Pokemon: 5
    Restrictions: Go for it.

Then someone will say: Hi Slagathor! Your first Pokemon is... Sableye. He can't learn Faint Attack, and he must have Brick Break.

This means that you must, obviously, get a Sableye at the first chance, and when you can, you must teach him Brick Break. And also he can't learn Faint Attack.

Before long, you'll have 5 Pokemon, which is the number that you signed up for. After that, you send me a VM saying "hey Myrrh, the pokemon I was given are: #1: Sableye: Can't have Faint Attack, must have Brick Break.
    #2: (Whatever is your second)
    #3: (Whatever is your third)
    #4: (Whatever is your fourth)
    #5: (Whatever is your fifth)

Other Rules:

1. Your challenge is over when you beat Red (if available), or the elite four if red is not in your game.
    2. Don't give people Magikarps, Caterpies (unless they can evolve), etc.
    3. Also no Legendaries
    4. If you want them to not be able to evolve the Pokemon they give you, then put that in the restriction. If you don't specifically say "You cannot evolve this Pokemon" then they can.
    5. Don't give everyone the same Pokemon. That's stupid.
    6. If someone has 3 Fire types on their team, STOP giving them Fire Types.
    7. If they have a Gyarados on their team, it is perfectly fine to give them another one with different restrictions. Just make sure you only do this with Pokemon that have large Movepools, so there can be variety.
    8. Have fun.

Challengers: Teams complete
    RBY:
    Spoiler:

GSC:
    Spoiler:

RSE:
    Spoiler:

FRLG:
    Spoiler:

DPPt:
    Spoiler:

HGSS:
    Spoiler:

BW:

And a mass champion list:
    Spoiler:

Give these people some Pokemon!
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2013
    GameGuru, I assign you a Ralts which can only evolve at level 30, and may only evolve again once you beat the Psychic Gym. Also, it must never forget Confusion.

Years
  • So I'm kinda doing an unofficial run of this challenge, unofficial because I am a very impatient person and don't like waiting :p (not that it mattered cause I fell asleep before I could play Pokemon anyway last night) so I made Sydian pick all my restrictions for me on Twitter

Charizard- must know all fire moves
    Vileplume - cannot have/use "powder" moves or any other status move (Toxic, etc.)
    Jynx - Must have all TM's
    Porygon - no limitations
    Onyx - Must stay 5 levels below your highest level Pokemon at all times
    Pidgeot - Can only evolve once after every three gyms

Gameguru I assign you a Mudkip that must know Surf, Waterfall, and Dive

Years
    • Seen May 29, 2012
    GameGuru, I assign you a Ralts which can only evolve at level 30, and may only evolve again once you beat the Psychic Gym. Also, it must never forget Confusion.

ok and thank u for not giving me a difficult restriction

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2013
    No problem.
    Also, could someone give me some Pokemon? No one seems to remember me anymore XD

yaya0

は真優勝
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2015
    @Naygen:

You get MEOW MIX the Meowth! It's a bit of a kleptomaniac, so its ability must be Pickup. You can never give it an item, because it wouldn't be able to pick up things. It's afraid of being paralyzed by Electric types, as it would be more difficult to pick up things, so you can't use it against Electric-type Pokémon until it evolves. It seeks to find its hidden power, so it must learn and keep Hidden Power to evolve. After evolution, its ability will no longer be Pickup. It will be Limber, freeing it from the Electric-type restriction as it can no longer be paralyzed.

Lunacrest

has ninja'd: 2600
    Years
  • Name : Lunacrest
    Game Name : Kyra
    Game : SoulSilver
    Number of Pokemon : ALL 6 BABY!
    Restrictions : Just let me fully evolve all of them, please.

Please give me Pokemon!

MythologicalHAX

Psychic Nightmare
    Years
  • I tried this a while back and epic failed lol so

Name:MythologicalHAX
    Game name:Neoluxe
    Game:Ruby
    Number of Pokes:5
    Restrictions:Whatever you wanna give ;D

Naygen take a Machop that can only Evolve after it beats the fighting dojo master and must know Focus Punch

GameGuru take a Beautifly that must always know absorb

Lunacrest how bout a Sudowoodo that must know mimic

Last edited:

Lunacrest

Years
  • Alright, Sudowoodo would be good.

1. Sudowoodo that must always know Mimic.

2. Docile Sentret that can't evolve until beating Pryce.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Sorry, but I accidentally deleted all my challenges while deleting the one in each challenge after finishing it, and I cannot be bothered playing it again. So that means my challenge is lost.

Years
    • Seen Jan 14, 2013
    Thanks for the Pokes guys.
    I have - Wigglytuff - Moon stone before doing the cerulean gym, it must also learn Mega Punch and Mega Kick from the tutors outside Mt. Moon
    MEOW MIX the Meowth - Must have pick up, cannot fight electric,no held items, must know hidden power
    Machop- Must know Focus Punch and must beat Fighting Dojo Master to evolve

anyway.. Lunacrest, take a female Docile Sentret which can't evolve until 7th badge is earned..
    Myth, take a Magicarp which can only evolve at level 25 and it must keep Tackle.
    Good luck to you two :)
    And a question.. do I have to put my challanges on my signature?

MythologicalHAX

Psychic Nightmare
    Years
  • Myth, take a Magicarp which can only evolve at level 25 and it must keep Tackle.
    Good luck to you two :)
    And a question.. do I have to put my challanges on my signature?

So I now have
    - Magikarp which can only evolve at level 25 and must keep tackle
    - (Empty)
    - (Empty)
    - (Empty)
    - (Empty)
    - (Empty)
    Thnx Naygen and no some people just choose to (shifty eyes)

Lunacrest

Years
  • Take a Zigzagoon. You need to train it to level 50, and solo Wallace, before it can evolve. 2 of its moves NEED to be HM Moves.

MythologicalHAX

Psychic Nightmare
    Years
  • holy yodeling midgets batman that'll be annoying... but at least i can teach it Thunderbolt :D

I now have
    - Magikarp that can only evolve at lv 25 and must retain tackle
    - Ziggy which can't evolve until it gets to at least lv 50 and solos Wallace's Gym
    - (Empty)
    - (Empty)
    - (Empty)

I hope you don't mind but because of that shortening roster to 5
    Oh and i forgot to mention i can hack in pokes so mix it up if you want. :D

And if you guys dont mind me giving you 2 each

@naygen how bout a Bulbasaur named Julius that can only evolve every three badges (Bulbasaur -> Ivysaur anytime after Lt. Surge and Ivysaur -> Venasaur anytime after Koga)

@lunacrest i'll give you a Rattata/Raticate named Radda who can't evolve until lv 33 and whose only normal type move has to be cut. thaught you might want a challenge.

Back