• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The One Above [Pokemon Edition]

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    Okay I love playing this game in the OT section and I never really saw anything like this in the Pokemon Trivia so I decide to create it.

Rules are simple....Just state a fact about the person above you (can be random or not.) Remember to keep it Pokemon related!

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    ^ may or may not like Porygon or any of its evolutions, seeing as its kinda computer/glitch related.
    < sometimes uses Dragonite and Ampharos in DB

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
    Yep, I'm a big fan of the Porygon line. I also don't use Ampharos, but I do have a Heal Bell Dragonite from XD that I use occasionally.

The main game for the user above is Platinum.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    ^ fact is wrong...partially
    Since SoulSilver came out < has been using it more than Platinum and < has preordered them both and got the lil' figures XD

The Corrupt Plague

Missingno. hunter
    Years
    Great game, mine used to be Platinum, but I have switched to Heartgold and I would transfer all my Pokemon on it over there if I can find where in my house that Platinum cart is.

The user above started in Generation 2.

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    ^ is still wrong
    ^ obviously knows nothing about me
    < started in Gen. 1 and also wonders if ^ could trade < a Growlithe named Growlie for any one of the Johto starters of ^ choice? Cause < just started a new game in SS and < has no other Pokemon

Last edited:

Maraala

a fiery passion
    Years
    ^ must like Buizel alot.

< is used to using the arrow signs cause < posts alot in the original The One Above thread in the Other Trivia section thingy.

IceFireLighnting

The poster above likes usink teh vii. :classic:

Kip

🔥 Fluffy Fire Fox
    Years
    • Age 32
    • They/Them
    • UK
    • Seen May 16, 2024
    ^ Will probably pre-order the Generation V games. :P

Back