• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The One Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
    Years
    ARE YOU KIDDING I'M OBSESSED WITH THE BUG~ /actually I still prefer Eevee and its Eeveelutions o3o

^Has a theme from a series < has not seen in a long time since said series finished

Pokestick good times.

[i]cheeky[/i]
    Years
    4kids Entertainment in the United States made an alternative version of the Italian cartoon Winx Club by changing dialogue and music and alternating some visuals and situations. Their dub was discontinued in 2007 after the third season.

^ should know that the original still running on Nickelodeon, though.

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
    Years
    My dad and I could not believe it was still running on Nickelodeon. I seriously facepalmed.

^Should disregard what ^ said in his convo. with Tara and draw more FT anyways :< /no it doesn't help that I'm currently listening to my FT OST Faves CD oh and I would like to see you draw Loke and Wendy and Gajeel and Lucy and never Erza

Sewaddle

➠Adowable
    Years
    ^Is technically incorrect

<'s main has over 5000 posts, nearing 6000, iirc :3 And if you add the postcounts of all my alts. to that postcount it probably is well over 6000.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back