• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The One and Only Suki ;)

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Word. PC has become more boring in the recent days and it only works half the time for me. Things should get more exciting as time goes by hopefully. I find that PC goes through stages of being boring and fun. Right now, it's the boring season for moi.
    Nobody listened to me when I say speed posting is about the only thing that attracts the ingenuity, life, and inspiration of a forum.^___-

Cross

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jan 5, 2008
    Been a while since posting here, no?

Anyway, hey guys. Social life's been a drag lately, so I'm hangin here again.

Krafty Quill

Banned
    Years
    Hi Heatran. I'm still waiting for my social life to kick off, so you can't be doing all that bad. Welcome back to the Suki FC. The maiden of honour hasn't posted here in almost a month. So tell me how things are going in that little long land of lol. If you say something interesting, maybe it'll attract Suki's attention enough to get her to make a post in this elephant graveyard of a FC.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    People have different reasons for being part of a forum and I'm guessing not all of them are as enthusiastic as you to have the highest post count in some random FC. =x
    Discussion is the main purpose, but it is rarely thrilling or addictive. Speed posting is! :P

Back