• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The One Thing You Want?

marillmonster2000

PC's True Blue Marill
Years
  • Marina99 said:
    The one thing I want ish for everyone to be happy~ It would be a really sweet sight if that happens, in my point of view. =3
    I Agree. Who Needs Material Posesions To Make You Happy Like TV, Computer, Ect. When You Could Just Be Happy And Enertained Without Them.

Murpheos

Fists of Flame!
    Years
  • I dont mean to sound like a downer, but the one thing I really want, I shall never have. At least not in the immediate future that is...

Years
    • Seen Jun 8, 2013
    I want this world to be saved, every last drop of water, every last piece of coal, no more ciggarettes or cars, sorta like the Native Indians or the feudal era.

Javert

Banned
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 19, 2005
    Somewhat selfish, but all I really want is to be healthy. (No diseases).

Lady Pearl

Nyago-chan ish sleeping~!
    Years
  • I wish for a fun, loving world of true love and compassion; a world of serenity and peace and care for plants and animals alike along with everybody's creative imagination. Ooh, maybe some video games with 'em! ^o^ But my true desire is my first idea. XD

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Well, this may seem a bit selfish, but I would like to know my real mom. She died at my birth and its my fault...

But, to not be selfish, I would like everyone to live in peace and harmony, united as one. Okay, that sounds corny, but its true.

Kelsey

~-*-~-*-~-*-~
    Years
    • Seen Mar 30, 2005
    Right now, I really wanna tell this guy I like at school how I feel about him. ^^ If any of you have read the poll called "Did you have a Valentine", then you'll see who I'm talking about. <3

His name's Robert, and we're pretty good friends. ^^ We love to talk about anything and everything together. I'd tell him how I felt but...well, I'm afraid it could totally ruin the great friendship we have going already. ^^

~Kelsey

Years
  • I wish for a happy world, where no one is ever sad, I guess. There's nothing that really sticks out in my mind. I'm happy with my life. ^^;

Sassydoll76

You want this?
    Years
  • I wish for a guy to pop out of nowhere and b my soul mate , not only for their looks (but it helps XD) but for thier caring for others and me and the helpfullness and out goin and smart and i bet ur tired of me sayin and, still i want him 2 b perfect and stuff XD

Years
  • Wow, one thing I want....World peace, deffinantly. I know it sounds like somone Miss World would say or something doesnt it x_x but thats what I would want, I hate wars and such and I just wish that it would stop. Yes belive it or not, that is what I would like ^ ^

AngelWolfie

Tiger Power!
    Years
  • I'd want the world to be perfect, that way everybody would be happy, and I could live in the giant palace in the alaskan wilderness that is my home in my head right now XD

Youko Kurama

Envy is a great thing
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Nov 2, 2005
    I really want to be ruler of the world more than anything....lol
    just kidding.
    The one thing I want more than anything would have to be security. I don't mean like financial or anything. Just basic security for my family, few close friends, and myself.

Back