• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Order of Arceus Organiztation

Status
Not open for further replies.

KNIGHT_OF_ARCEUS

Pokemon fan
    Years
    ~The Order of Arceus Organization~

This all inclusive order is about a week old and growing fast. We currently have a dozen members. You don't have to be a good battler to join. Any Pokefan can join the order as long as your loyal.
    We even have special event's sometimes.

This Organization is growing fast and is getting members on other forums too!

~Positions descriptions~

Founder: The Member that obviously made the order of the Arceus.
    Co-Founder: People that help the founder and have contributed a lot to the "order" as a whole.
    Shiny Hunter: People who as the name describes hunts shinys down, these contributions are towards the everyday fan of pokemon.
    Ev-Trainer: A person willing to Ev-train pokemon (must be experienced *note we will test your knowledge*) that are given by the "order" and will be used by the order, these contributions affect
    the competitive part of the "order".
    Breeder: A person willing to breed pokemon for the purpose of obtaining egg moves, good nature, etc , these pokemon will be used by the "order" , and the contributions also affect the competitive part of the "order".
    Cloner: A person willing to clone for the purpose of mass distribution FOR THE "ORDER" , this affects the "order" as a whole.
    Graphic designer: A person willing to make graphics for the "order"
    Regular member: A person who cannot contribute but is willing to learn ,have fun, and is a pokemon fan, Plus is also loyal. A Regular member can participate in the Order's Events
    Supplier: A person who supplies varouis items such as TM's , stones , Everstones , and more

~The Official member list~
    1. Knight/Paladin of Arceus (Founder, Supplier, Ev-Trainer, Breeder)
    2. Sahara 17/Princess of Arceus(Co-Founder, Breeder, Graphic designer)
    3. crimsonxxCrafter/Shadow of Arceus(Co-Founder, Breeder, Cloner)
    4. Darkgale(supplier)
    5. Ashketcum212(Graphics Designer)
    6. Darkrai of Darkness(shiney Hunter,Cloner )
    7. Lahtiirah(Breeder)
    8. Shadow of Fears(breeder)
    9. Bakara(Regular member)
    10. Kcire(Regular member)
    11. Shadow(Regular member)
    12. Xairmo(Regular member)
    13. Archie(regular member)
    14. mismaguis(Regular member
    15. World king(Regular member)
    16. TheX(Regular member
    17. andelc(regular)
    18. memberdog11561(Regular member)
    19. Leader Apollo(regular member)
    20. Ddm(regular member)
    the list will be updated when ever I'm on here

Just sign up and tell us what position you want.

Member Benefits
    • Members can get free starters and other rare Breedable Pokemon(during Givaways)
    • Plus free items TMs, Rare Berries, Stones, Plates, and other Items(during givaways)
    ~Rules~
    • The first and most important rule , you have to like pokemon.
    • The second rule is you must show some advertisement for the order..
    • third rule is no spam, Spamming can really annoy people
    • The Forth and final rule is to remain active. a post a week is all we ask please , if you don't think this can be accomplished don't join , unless you have a reason and you have already joined .
    Events

~Update history~
    Update No.1: We have our own forums now!

Update No.2: We have positions, get one now! , we have also decided on the rules.

Update No.3: We are looking for Affiliations from other Groups

Last edited:

KNIGHT_OF_ARCEUS

Pokemon fan
    Years
    I think that an inter-clan thread is a nice idea so that different groups/leagues can interact with one another easier

I'm going to bed now I'll be back in the morning

Last edited:

O' Swine

Its Bicycle Repair Man!
    Years
    soo... what do we do in this whole"order" thing?
    do we battle for prizes or.. i dunno, gimme some answers here!

KNIGHT_OF_ARCEUS

Pokemon fan
    Years
    what we do is chat,trade and battle with each other and other people and hold tournament any one on this forum can enter and they will have rare pokemon for prizes

WaluigiRedclaw91

Alt/Original Page of: Haza
    Years
    • Seen Dec 20, 2010
    Oh, igot confused. Someone needs to change there avatar but that lucario seems to be common. Well if we can trade here does anyone have a shiney draginite or previous forms

KNIGHT_OF_ARCEUS

Pokemon fan
    Years
    I was just accepted in to The Generation
    so now we are connected to another Group

also I'm going to start breeding Phiones and spiritombs , though could take awhile to get a lot of them

I'm just going to give them out for free

I'll post updates when i am about to give them out

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back