• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Original] The Osterix Chronicles

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen May 8, 2016
    Hey everyone! So I'm working on a Fantasy project, and I'd really like to see what you all think. It is my first attempt at writing something, so it isn't very good, but I would appreciate some feedback. In the rules it said that I should warn you if there are any touchy subjects. There is minor language, minor violence, and a bit of sexual content, but it's nothing to bad. I'll leave a link to the google doc it is on. I didn't see anything about this in the rules, but I might have missed it. Please let me know if it isn't allowed, and I apologize if it is. It is rather lengthy, coming in at around 50 pages, so I completely understand if you don't want to read all of it. Hope you all enjoy :)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1T0Urf9YQ8YyVCLgqpe0u3RCnwBT729gZwtHL6IbmkDE/edit

Bay

Years
    Hey everyone! So I'm working on a Fantasy project, and I'd really like to see what you all think. It is my first attempt at writing something, so it isn't very good, but I would appreciate some feedback. In the rules it said that I should warn you if there are any touchy subjects. There is minor language, minor violence, and a bit of sexual content, but it's nothing to bad. I'll leave a link to the google doc it is on. I didn't see anything about this in the rules, but I might have missed it. Please let me know if it isn't allowed, and I apologize if it is. It is rather lengthy, coming in at around 50 pages, so I completely understand if you don't want to read all of it. Hope you all enjoy :)

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1T0Urf9YQ8YyVCLgqpe0u3RCnwBT729gZwtHL6IbmkDE/edit

Hey, want to let you know that linking your fic is not allowed and you should post your story instead so that people can provide feedback easier here. I'm going to close this link, but I'm fine with you doing another thread and copy/paste your story (also another suggestion, have each chapter be its own post to make things easier for your readers). If there's something you don't understand, do let me know.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back