• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The overrated+underated list

.:Kanto:.

I'm back, yet again!
Years
  • Overrated: Lucario (My God, I hate that dog.) Pikachu, Pachirisu, Every fire starter. (Including my lovely Charmander, sadly.)

Underrated: Grass starters, Squirtle, and nearly all the Gen 1 Pokémon.

Poison Pokemon Rule

Merry Christmas
    Years
  • I say Charizard, Eevee ,Mewtwo and Pikachu is Overrated

Pikachu is like so weak and the anime make it look strong and kool but i think its nothing.

Charizard: Whats up with it i think its ok but i like Venusaur and Blastoise better but everyone like it better than the other 2 but i think is not the best.

Eevee: OMG a pokemon that can evolve into one of 7 different pokemon BIG DEAL who cares.

Mewtwo: Its a strong ledgendary WHP CARES everyone likes it but i dont.

Underrated: Feraligatr, Dunsparce, Shuckle.

Feraligatr: Come it is the best starter line of all time Typhlosion is ever more popular than it.

Dunsparce: Who owns a Dunsparce in there team PM me, thought so

Shuckle: Its a mad as defence thingy but not good at attacking so no one uses it :(
    but i like it.

Thats my opinions hope you like them.

Years
    • Seen Apr 26, 2010
    Overrated: Arceus, Garchomp.

Underrated: Hmm...Shuckle is kinda underrated and gets overlooked but has spectacular defense...I like Clefable and Wigglybuff as they learn a wide variety of moves...Can't really think of any others.

RocketAdmin.

Custom User Title. :)
    Years
    • Seen Jul 12, 2011
    I completely agree. Lucario is wayyyyy overrated.

Nearly every Pokemon that isn't Pikachu, a Starter, Lucario, a Dragon-type, Eevee, an Eeveelution, a Legendary or an Event is underrated!

leilukin

Dragon Tamer
    Years
  • My Overrated and Underrated List

Overrated:
    -Pikachu(especially overrated by kids)
    -Lucario, Charizard(I actually like these two, but sadly the obsessive fans act like they are gods)

Underrated:
    -FR/LG
    -Johto Gym Leaders and Elites(many people, especially Johto haters, just complain about how low the levels of their teams are, but I find their personality very appealing. Seriously, blame GameFreak for the low levels instead of the characters themselves)
    -Normal type Pokemon in general

Last edited:

♣Gawain♣

Onward to Music!!!
    Years
  • OR: The Lati twins, Metagross, the Regis, Shaymin(sky) and the Deoxys forms.

UR: Luxray(why?!), Entei, Shaymin(land), Manaphy and Phione.

Years
  • ovverated: Pikachu, Eevee, Every fire starter
    Underrated: Magikarp-very strong once evolved

sorry for double posting but I think bidoof in undderated, he is very strong especially when you first face him as a wild pokemon in the beginning of platinum

Last edited:

leilukin

Dragon Tamer
    Years
  • sorry for double posting but I think bidoof in undderated, he is very strong especially when you first face him as a wild pokemon in the beginning of platinum
    Not only the Bidoof line, but Normal type Pokemon in general are underrated too.

Seriously, Normal type moves are not super effective against any type should not be an excuse to bash Normal type Pokemon. Many of the Normal type Pokemon have good movepools.

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
  • Not only the Bidoof line, but Normal type Pokemon in general are underrated too.

Seriously, Normal type moves are not super effective against any type should not be an excuse to bash Normal type Pokemon. Many of the Normal type Pokemon have good movepools.

ohi, wut was that

AND HOW!

Years
    • Seen Feb 7, 2017
    IMHO the most overrated Pokemon is definitely Lucario. Sure, it looks awesome, but I just don't think it's that strong :\ Also, Gyarados.

Underrated... Hmm, Nidoking and Nidoqueen. They're awesome, yet don't get the love they deserve!

Arcturus.

Chews nails and spits napalm
    Years
  • i think spearow and fearow are very underrated. not saying they're terrible just not popular. i hardly used them in leafgreen which is also underrated. grass starters maybe are little bit underrated except by my because i always choose the grass starter
    overrated is pretty much any legendary on the cover of a game, almost any pokemon that got its own movie, and the mascot of pokemon Ash considering alot of people could probably wipe the floor with him if you battle him when he arrives to new region(it's like his pokemon AND him go to level 1 when he goes to unova)

Back