• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pack

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2013
    Hi I am MelonWolfIV or Melon for short.I am doing a SoulSilver monotype on which I will update. The funny thing is that Pokemon was passed down from my brother to me and from me to my lil sis. My fav gen is gen 3 because R/S/E was realeased the year I was born (also it has some of the coolest pokemon ever eg.Manetric) Today I am trying to buy a charger 4 my dads Gameboy Micro so I can play PKMN Emerald which is cool cuz thats my brthstone. So.. yeah and heres a sword @xxx|{:::::::::::::::::::>

So yup today I started a SoulSilver Grass Monotype. Im now at the bug gym. The Pokemon I have (that are accidently all girls) are in the next post.[/LEFT​

Last edited:

Gyardosamped

entering snake habitat
    Years
  • Hey, Melon!

Welcome to PC!

That's cool that you're doing a monotype challenge! If you're interested, PC has its own challenges forum where you can find all types of challenges to, well, challenge. :] You should definitely take advantage of that if you like doing those types of things.

Other than that, you should tell us a little more about yourself so we can help you get around to see what else you may like. x)

I hope you enjoy it here! If you ever have a question or would just like to talk, don't hesitate to leave a visitor's message on my profile!

& p.s. cool sword! xD

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2013
    1. May~Lvl 19 Bayleaf
    2. Amy~Lvl 7 Paras
    3. Mary~Lvl 15 Hoppip
    4. Bell~Lvl 13 Bellsprout
    So yup not bad for a first day...not bad at all!
    : { )
    He has a moustache LIKE A SIR!!!

Cid

Years
  • Hey there, Melon. Uh, cool ASCII sword. It's certainly interesting to hear you doing a SoulSilver monotype, and I think that the fact that you'll be posting on the Fourth Generation Games (DS) for this is pretty great! However, apart from checking if your posts follow local rules, I'd really recommend that you check out the Challenges forum for this. Look at the Ultimate Monotype Challenge thread in particular. There you'll be able to post your own documentation of a monotype, such as the SoulSilver one you're working on right now. Maybe if you finish that with flying colors, then you'd try out our other challenges! There is a reward (an emblem on your profile) for completing tons of challenges, you know. ;)

I went to say that because I think you looked for a particular thread in the Fourth Generation Games (DS) and posted there, perhaps after a Google search or something. Which probably made you sign up in this forum in the first place! Whatever way you came across this forum, it shouldn't matter much. What's important is that you're here. Your intro thread might be a little lacking on the self-describing aspect, but it's nothing a good follow up post couldn't solve!

So yeah, you can reply to my post with more stuff to describe yourself. Like why you joined this forum, what your interests are, which games you like to play, which country you live in, what your real name is and the list goes on. That way we'll actually know you a little better, apart from the common interest in the franchise (Gen IV in particular, which is awesome btw).

I guess, I'll just wait for you to get back on this thread and reply. But before I go, I'll leave with a few pieces of advice. Stay active. Try to understand which actions are safe by the rules and which are not. And if you make a mistake, just grin and bear it. Welcome to PC, Melon.

Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2013
    Hey, Melon!

Welcome to PC!

That's cool that you're doing a monotype challenge! If you're interested, PC has its own challenges forum where you can find all types of challenges to, well, challenge. :] You should definitely take advantage of that if you like doing those types of things.

Other than that, you should tell us a little more about yourself so we can help you get around to see what else you may like. x)

I hope you enjoy it here! If you ever have a question or would just like to talk, don't hesitate to leave a visitor's message on my profile!

& p.s. cool sword! xD
    Thanx I do a bit of ASCII art here and there O=('-'Q)
    P.S. Thanx 4 the advice

Thnx 4 the hlp but I gtg bye!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 25, 2013
    Yesterday Mary evolved!!! I also beat bugsy and whitney bug and normal gym. Sorry I couldn't post yester day I went to Texas Roadhouse and bought a 32inch tv and found the good ol gamecube!!! Now I'm stuck at Eturak city. Today I made Progress!!!!

Back