• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Palace of Souls and Sprites (a.k.a Soul Hunter X's sprite place)

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2011
    1201. Here, I'll be posting my sprites. Please don't use without my permission.

[Off-topic: YES! COMPLETED 15 POSTZ! YAYZ FOR IMAGE UPLOADING!]

All attacks as of HG/SS, in GSC style! Including remakes of GSC attacks! IN PROGRESS. Spoilered due to size.

Spoiler:

All 8 Hoenn leaders in DPPt Style Overworlds! Some even have two versions!

hoennleaders.png

The unholy offspring(s) of Zubat and Caterpie!

zuterpieandcaterbat.png

Swinub, retyped as a Fire-type!

swinubfireretype.png

Barry and Palmer in Ace Trainer DPPt colours, as well as a female and male Ace Trainer with improvements. Prize to anyone who can guess the components of the modifications!

acess.png

Beta Region Map of my fake Region, Moltera.

41155379.png

Last edited:

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
    Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Apr 12, 2014
    I think that's Barry's hair in the third sprite.

Also, do you do requests? Just curious. I love your work; it looks official. It's awesome.

Years
    • Seen Mar 21, 2016
    I think that winoma could use some work cause she really looks like a guy. And wattson could also use some work on the hair.

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2013
    I'd have to say, your DPPT overworld sprites are pretty good. I dislike the fire swinub, the edges are riged.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2011
    I think that's Barry's hair in the third sprite.

Also, do you do requests? Just curious. I love your work; it looks official. It's awesome.

Actually, there's kind of a mistake there, the Barry and Palmer sprites are official ones recoloured. The two Aces are the edited ones. Answer coming on the first of October (Friday) as to the components of the edited Aces.

My work looks official? That's mainly because the Aces are recoloured and mixed with parts of other trainers. Swinub too is a recolour with fiery colours and Moltres' tail.

I do trainer recolours like Barry/Palmer in Ace colours, yes. PM me with your request.

I think that winoma could use some work cause she really looks like a guy. And wattson could also use some work on the hair.

I know, those overworlds are pretty old. Wattson's hair is fine...isn't it?

those overworlds aren't great, imho

That doesn't count as constructive criticism, does it? It doesn't even count as criticism.

I'd have to say, your DPPT overworld sprites are pretty good. I dislike the fire swinub, the edges are riged.

Thank you!

As for the Swinub, it's damned old like about everything in here, in fact, I did the A attacks nearly 3-4 years back.

Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2011
    Soul Hunter used Update!
    Soul Hunter added Image to Post #1!

Added: Map of my fake Region, Moltera.

41155379.png

Be warned! This is a beta and I will add more after-E4 stuff...most likely to fill up the empty space in the west side.

Years
  • Perhaps instead of filling in the empty areas on your map you could decrease the size of it. It's large. I don't think it would be wrong to say it's oversized. It's also a little plain (t coastlines are mostly smooth without much detail and you have no landmarks like mountains or foretsts), but I suppose that's part of it being a WIP.

Back