• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Paldea Region (Discussion)

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
Years
  • This fanmade map of "Eleris" has existed long before Pokémon Scarlet and Violet was announced. Thus, the leaker that you're referring to is simply trolling. It's one of the main reason that I don't care for leaks.

The one I am referring to, stated that it was what the map would look similar to. And we can tell by just what we know about from the trailer that it is a similar shape. And I've seen half a real map that every leaker has said is real and it is kinda similar.

Weather it is real or not, I do not know and I won't share it since people have asked for others not to share it unless specifically asked to. Which is suspicious I admit. But it is also blurry like all other leaks.

And as I said, if the one above was fake, it would give us an idea on what to expect. And a main thing that was missing that I forgot about was the major lake which is not in the one above. Which I should have caught. And I did, I just kinda ignored it. The other map I have does include said lakes.

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • With us finally getting a real map, I have deleted the fake one. I will post this in the first post as well.

The English name is Paldea. To make to picture larger, you should be able to 'open in another window' and then zoom in.

Spoiler:

I also saw both the Autumn and Summer Sawsbuck. So I don't think seasons are back, but they have made it where Sawsbuck is more of a regional forms similar to Gastrodan and normal Basculin.

It also looks like there is at least 10 towns and 1 major city.

Last edited:

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • It's interesting that the Real Madrid towers, which should be in the middle, are in a coastal city by the northeast... and the place where Madrid should be is now a giant vortex of doom.

Which, accurate

Iceshadow3317

Fictional Writer.
    Years
  • The Vortex at the center seems to be where Koridon and Moridon were when they were revealed. If it is time based, this could be where all the time stuff is coming from. I just hope it doesn't get wasted like the tree in Unova did and had little no no meaning to the story or even a mention of why or what it was.

Back