• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Paranormal and Ghostly Fanclub!

Hero of Time Link³

KFC's 33rd Employee
    Years
    The SuperNaturalists(Paranormalities) Fanclub!

The SuperNaturalists(Paranormalities) Fanclub!

Introduction:-
    This is the Paranormal Fanclub for anyone who believes in the paranormal or paranormal activities.

How this club came to be?
    Me, Pipluper, Super Gullingwing and Stardust_Kumo were talking in Piplupers Fanclub about the Paranormal and now decided to make this Fanclub.

Owner: Hero Of Time Link³
    Co-Owner: Pipluper
    Co-Owner 2: Stardust_Kumo
    Co-Owner 3: (to be decided later)

Members:
    NessStar3000
    orange
    Chigiri
    HikariHiroku
    ChronicNightmare
    JBCBlank
    Shadow_Yue
    wrath
    nosferatu
    Rules:-
    1. If you join, try staying loyal to the club. Don't post once and just stay inactive.
    2. Respect everyone here. Everyone has different opinions and beliefs about paranormal things. Please note: that any mentioning of the paranormal being non-existent is totally acceptable. Everyone has different beliefs, and we actually encourage them to prove to us why they believe that ghosts don't exist.
    3. No fighting, no flaming. A debate is a debate, not a war. There will be no arguments here. Clean debates at the most.
    4. Have fun with it. You can't take things TOO SERIOUSLY. Because that will lead to some sort of random weird thing happening.
    5. Please do not post here just to say that you don't believe in the paranormal.
    6. Co-Owners are the only people who can make topics.

Current Topic:-
    Have you experienced Paranormal Activities, if so how?

Also I am the only one allowed to make Co-Owners don't ask.
    P.S: We can't be held responsible for the following: Nightmares, feelings of being watched, feelings of being followed, feelings of paranormalities in your house, etc. By coming to this thread, you are putting yourself at risk of one or more of these side-effects.

Last edited:

NessStar3000

Ever Perpetual
    Years
    • Seen Jan 27, 2011
    I'll join the club, I have a strong belief in the paranormal. I'm glad that I'm not only the one anymore. XD

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Yay! My idea came to be! Well as for the paranormal topic

Have you ever experience paranormal activity? If so how?
    Yes, obviously, if you're in my fan club, you'd know the story. Although I have another I forgot to mention.

~~ Well one time at like 1 in the morning, I was thirsty, so I went down-stairs to get some water, so I open the fridge, grab the water and start heading back up the stairs. Well I started to hear Michigan State theme music, my Grandpa's favorite football team. After he passed away, my Grandma gave our family this little mascot that played the theme music. The stairs are right next to the study, which is where the mascot toy was. I opened the door, and when the thing is playing music, it's moving up and down. I still heard the music, just it wasn't moving. So I kind of thought of it as a way my Grandpa was trying to say he's happy in heaven and saying good bye until that time. ~~

Also, Time Link, maybe instead of this being a topic, everyone is gonna want to post experiences. Well instead, when a person joins, they should post why they joined and wheather or not they experienced something. Well after this topic dies.

~desu Saba~

Hero of Time Link³

KFC's 33rd Employee
    Years
    Ok that works quite well.
    Once I had a motion sensor in my room and it started flashing(to symbolise something was moving)even though nobody was in my room except me then a pale figure appeared in my room and started walking around and dropped some of my stuff. It said,"Goodbye," and vanished.

.Aero

Years
    That one actually sounds kind of funny, well the way you wrote it made it sound funny. Like something just appears, drops stuff, then says goodbye. XD

Oh well, I'm gonna go dig up an article, for our daily paranormal discussion. =]

EDIT: Well I found this story to be rather interesting. I hope it's not against the rules to post links like this.

~desu Saba~

Last edited:

.Aero

Years
    That one actually sounds kind of funny, well the way you wrote it made it sound funny. Like something just appears, drops stuff, then says goodbye. XD

Oh well, I'm gonna go dig up an article, for our daily paranormal discussion. =]

EDIT: Well I found this story to be rather interesting. I hope it's not against the rules to post links like this.

~desu Saba~

Oops, edited before you posted. XD

~desu Saba~

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    I'd like to join, I have paranormal things happen to me a lot and I would like to have people to talk to it with other than family and friends from school.

Here's one that happens to me about three times a week; Whenever I wake up, I find scratches on my body, like I had been cut. I admit, I have sleep-walked before, but there is no way I could hurt myself without making some noise that would wake myself up. This morning, I found a cut on my left hand middle finger. Last week, I got a cut on the left part of my neck. Also, yesterday night, I was walking to my bed from the bath room, then I saw a large white figure around a corner but I was so tired I didn't notice it until I was half way in my room. When I looked, it was gone.

.Aero

Years
    I think I have the ability to allow people in, so yeah, both of you can join. Well anyways, about that cut story: That's happened to me before. Check your bed for any sharp objects. Maybe wood, metal, or maybe your fingernails are too long. I got cuts from a water bottle cap though. XD It was a little red, so I guessed that was it. As for the white figure, I think it's just your mind playing tricks on you. (You being so tired, probably just waking up from a dream and the idea was still in your mind)

Debunking will be fun. XD

~desu Saba~

HikariHiroku

XxKanoxX
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2007
    Can I join? I've had so many creepy things happen to me it's not even funny. Seriously.

The day before I was about to move into my new house and left the old one I saw 3 white glowing things in my room and they all had faces.

Also this morning at about 3 a.m. Something was tugging on my covers and since my mother was downstairs and I don't have a pet I knew it wasn't them. I also hear hissing sounds a lot every time I walk into a room. >: I don't think people want me in any houses.

Hero of Time Link³

KFC's 33rd Employee
    Years
    Woah Your both in and if you want to be a Co-Owner just make a Paragraph why and then the Members will vote on it(by PM-ing Me)
    P.S Co-Owners got all the Ability I've got except they can't demote other Co-Owners back to members.(suggestions yes, actually doing it no)
    Does everybody know the True Story behind The Grudge Movies because I do.

Đ a r κ

Love Intent
    Years
    I think I have the ability to allow people in, so yeah, both of you can join. Well anyways, about that cut story: That's happened to me before. Check your bed for any sharp objects. Maybe wood, metal, or maybe your fingernails are too long. I got cuts from a water bottle cap though. XD It was a little red, so I guessed that was it. As for the white figure, I think it's just your mind playing tricks on you. (You being so tired, probably just waking up from a dream and the idea was still in your mind)

Debunking will be fun. XD

~desu Saba~

My friends said something about fingernails, but I'd have to dig them really deep for them to get the cuts to look like this, they aren't even that sharp either and it's not like I have dreams of cutting myself.

EDIT @Link: No, I don't .-.

.Aero

Years
    I thought the Grudge was funny for the most part. One part really freaked me out, sent shivers down my spine. Anyway, please post the story! I must know! Also, I don't want to be rude or anything, I don't think we need a co-owner yet. We should have the most active people become co-oweners once this club develops. As you can see I made a mistake on the ZFC, because 1 of the co-owners didn't really post after like 4 days. So I'd hold off for a bit.

~desu Saba~

HikariHiroku

XxKanoxX
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2007
    Woah Your both in and if you want to be a Co-Owner just make a Paragraph why and then the Members will vote on it(by PM-ing Me)
    P.S Co-Owners got all the Ability I've got except they can't demote other Co-Owners back to members.(suggestions yes, actually doing it no)
    Does everybody know the True Story behind The Grudge Movies because I do.

No. But I just recently scared myself to death by watching horror movies and reading horror stories all night long. Which I'm sure is just as scary. But do tell.

Hero of Time Link³

KFC's 33rd Employee
    Years
    Well ok Here It Is.

In a Japan a serial killer was executed because of many accounts of murder that he had commited before he died he exclaimed,"I SHALL KILL ALL THOSE WHO ENTER MY HOUSE OR THE AREA OF LAND MY HOUSE IS BUILT ON(in Japanese which I haven't got the exact translation)!" To the executioners.
    Months had passes and they demolished the house where he once lived as the public didn't want to live there in the fear of death. Years passed and the community forgot that the house had belonged to him and they built a new House on top of his land. A family soon moved in and on the second day they were found dead with no wounds and there were no fingerprints left on them. The police was baffled and nobody found out who had killed them and blamed it on the murderer.

That my friends is the True Story that The Grudge is based on(people don't think so but it is and in Japan The Grudge is more scary because that is where it happened. [It is called Ju-on])
    Well that is all I can remember I must ask my friend for the whole copy.

Back