• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The PC Annerversity Game Project

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
Years
  • Aya is a Japanese female name. ;)

Sturm

Kurokoneko
    Years
  • 22sa said:
    How about Aya?

*Nukes the 25 character limit like N. Korea would nuke the United States* I'm sorry that wasn't funny :classic:
    That was funny, you can join C4.
    I was talking to Alyssa about change the character...here's my character.
    Name:Kuroneko
    Quote:Ehh...hi.
    Look:My avatar on BDH

Psyduck

Buy Pokemon Stuff on Ebay
    Years
  • I know I am kinda late, but if you can get me in the game that would be awesome.

Name: Chris

Discription: If you could get me to look a little like my picture. That would be great.

IF you have time and could put this in, this would add a little more plot to the game. IF not could you maybe at least have me say something about psyduck and have me turn into one. That would be neat.

Quote: Hi, I am Chris, the greatest Psyduck pokemon trainer. I love Psyduck so much have become such a psyduck master I think I can help you. Dispite being a master my ture dream is to become a psyduck. I know all the secrets of Psyduck and will give you a gift if you help me. You see I have learned that if a Pikachu uses thunderbolt on me and my psyduck and at the same time you catch us both in a pokeball I will become a Psyduck. If you have a pikachu and help me, I will give you a gift so you will be able to surf across the water. Do you have a pikachu?

Player answers Yes Or NO

If NO
    Quote: Please come back when you have a pikachu! Then I can give you a gift.

If Yes
    Quote: Will you make my dream come true and have pikachu us thunderbolt and turn me into a Psyduck.

If Yes
    Pikachu uses thunderbolt. I turn into a Psyduck

Quote: Thanks Now my dream has come turn and I am a Psyduck, now you gift will be that Pikachu now can use one of Psyducks water attacks, Surf. Heres a surf board so you and your pikachu can move across the water. Thanks and bye. Psy? duck?

IF NO
    Quote: Please come back when you want to help. Bye

Pikachu learns Surf. Character can now walk across the water near my character by having pikachu use surf and surfing on a surf board that I gave them, to get to the other side of some water.

The surf board doesn't have to work all over the game, it could be used just to get across a river or something. Since I am the master of all psyducks maybe you could put my character on a map area next to water, and have the main character surf to an island, or to another big part of the map.

I know this is a lot, sorry for being late, but if you can use any of this then that would be awesome.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    It looks great! Did you add me? And why are some of them missing? >_>;

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • uhh...Alyssa, there's nothing at that Yahoo Briefcase account...

22sa

Years
  • Haruka said:
    Your text must be longer than that. :P you can't just say hi... it's a waste of game space then.
    Does this mean I wasn't included in the game then? :'( Okay.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    22sa said:
    Does this mean I wasn't included in the game then? :'( Okay.
    Nope, I saw you. =D You said that you can't get on because of the Gateway error. XD

22sa

Years
  • Miyu-chan said:
    Nope, I saw you. =D You said that you can't get on because of the Gateway error. XD
    Oh okay. :D Thanks Alyssa.

Back