• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

THE PC BATTLE STADIUM!

KioShock

In love with Gardevoir
    Years
    • Seen Sep 13, 2010
    sign me up for next wifi tournament

PC Name:KioShock
    In-Game/Shoddy Name: Kimmy
    Friend Code: in the sign
    Tournament Entering:wifi
    Most Common Time Available: 14-22 pm UTC +1 (europe(slovenia))

XDLugia

Secrets R found in plain sight
    Years
    I'd like to point out that I won't be able to give prizes any time soon, given my DS issue right now.
    ... and like juxta said, uskelly is away, so shouldn't juxta get the win?

juxta

3181 0814 1066
    Years
    I'd say so, I think Jin-Jin has been up to other things at the moment.
    It's actually sad that i will have been advanced for free into the semi finals ha...

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
    Years
    sorry my slight slow responses.
    yes actually i made an error in not realizing Uskelly was going on vacation. >< i should've known this from the Ladder.
    updating as i can for the bracket. I will start to log the signups for the next tourney next wed.

It will be 4v4 singles, lv.100, best of 3, all other clauses posted will be in effect, standard OU tier this time.

Congratulations to our Shoddy round robin winner!

MAGMARIZER!

don't worry folks i'll be paying attention to what's going on, i'll start cataloging the signups for the next tournaments starting next tuesday night at midnight those of you who ask/asked to be signed up for the next one will recieve pms when the catalogging starts and a spot will be saved for you for 5 days til you respond.

Last edited:

AleksanderU

Woohooo
    Years
    The result on the semi-final:

Round one: 2:0 AleksanderU Wins
    Round two: 2:0 AleksanderU Wins

So that means that I win the semi-final. =)

Jin-Roh

VGC or Bust.
    Years
    I am now beginning to log the signups for the next tourney which will end at 16 people unless there is a high demand for slots privvy to next thursday at MIDNIGHT! so the NEXT tourney will officially start next friday.

(atm i am scrolling back through posts to collect names of people who wanted in on next one who werent in this one to notify them of signups. a spot will be held for each of these people til next tuesday)

it is hard for me to send pms to everyone who participated. so i'll be asking livewire to help with that for people who might be interested in acquiring prizes for participation/winning and so on.

Last edited:

Lickeh Lickeh

Lickilicky lover
    Years
    Sign me up for the next Shoddy

PC Name: Lickeh Lickeh
    Shoddy Name: Lickeh Lickeh
    Tournament Entering: Shoddy
    Most Common Time Available: 4:00pm 5:00pm 6:00pm 7:00pm 9:00pm (GMT +1 hour)

AleksanderU

Woohooo
    Years
    I'll join the next tournament :D

PC Name: AleksanderU
    In-Game/Shoddy Name: Alek
    Friend Code: 2450 3344 9744
    Tournament Entering: Wifi
    Most Common Time Available: 1pm - 5pm EST daily, (7pm on weekends or vacations) 7pm - 11pm MET daily, (1am on weekends or vacations)

Back